A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 299,136
Currently Running With Scissors:
433 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Monty Python Swap R2 Gallery!  (Read 9219 times)
Tags for this thread: monty_python  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

coryjo
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2008 07:58:40 AM »

I agree the first aid kit is a great idea.  My brother may be getting something similar for his bday in a few months  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Linda P
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2008 08:38:56 AM »

This is a photo of all the coasters.. They even have a lining so that the wetness will not seep through them...

I am glad you liked it all...
Linda P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Linda P
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2008 08:43:22 AM »

I forgot.. Thanks for all the compliments...
I could not resist the first aid kit.. It just fit with my favorite line! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PandaShrew

Roller derby is the best cult EVER!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2008 09:02:33 AM »

Linda if you click on the pic of the coaster in my post, it brings up a slideshow of the individual coasters. I just... do you want... do you want... Bouncy Bouncy  Grin did not want to take up loads of bandwidth (I think thats the word) and I like making slideshows  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Also known as Scourge of Quad

Would love to do a personal swap for a Zecora!
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2008 11:02:48 AM »

That first aid kit is perfect Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Linda P
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2008 11:47:35 AM »

Linda if you click on the pic of the coaster in my post, it brings up a slideshow of the individual coasters. I just... do you want... do you want... Bouncy Bouncy  Grin did not want to take up loads of bandwidth (I think thats the word) and I like making slideshows  Grin

I did not know that!  Is that when the little camera shows up?  How cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Creative_Miss_Chris

Theatre is my life dahling...

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2008 06:54:22 AM »

Well my lovelies, i just received from Melladh. It was brill! I was woken by my mum n dad to say a package had come from sweeden! So everything is photographed on my bed! hahaha! do excuse the dim light and ikea fleece background Tongue
Heres the package....
Here is ze box!

and inside the box waaasss....
a trojan bunny bag which I'm gonna use for my sleepover tonight!...brilliant for stuffing everything into Cheesy
and its padded and lined as well!
its looks so professional Smiley

then i got a 'dirty fork' (from the skit) phone charn which is awsome as i LOVE phone charms Tongue

Some catnip and milk kitty treats which my cats went NUTS on...they all acted as if they were high when they had them! hahaha! vair vair amusing Tongue
as you can see jasmine's nibbling them already...
I also got a cross-stitch kit with needles, AMAZING multi-coloured thread, cross-stitch fabic and a pattern to follow!
(the pattern says -go away or i shall taunt you a second time!- it made me laugh for aaaages Tongue)
the groovy thread....
and lastly the amazing china-type  killer bunny necklace which had me squealing for aaages. I'm going to wear it with pride on my first day back to school-it must have taken ages to do with its intricate detail and crazed-orange eyes Tongue....

also...my cat (post-catnip stage) started to get fascinated by this bunny necklace i was taking a photo of and started to pounce upon it JUST as i took the picture *sigh* but now its out of kitty's reach so no chance of her getting it anymore MWAHAHA!

Sorry if i bombarded you with images! hahaha-the package was great and not only do i use the cool trojan bunny bag as my sleeover bag now-but the cats have taken to sleeping on it as its always cosy! Smiley thankyoooou!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps! If anyone loves the 1950's, or harajuku style, or you just want to do a crafty swap in general PM me!  Cheesy

www.wists.com/Creative_Miss_Chris
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2008 09:25:27 AM »

Hahaha, I love the photo with the huge cat paw grabbing killer bunny... Grin Your cat is so cute!
And I'm so happy you liked everything!
I forgot to put wheels on the trojan! >_< I see it now in the pic... Shucks. Oh well, glad you like it anyway Smiley And sorry for the shoulder strap being five miles long, I miscalculated when I made it.. >_>
The killer bunny is lampwork, it looks like porcelain or something but it's really white bulls eye glass Smiley When I took the lampwork course during the swap time, it was just such a perfect opportunity to make a killer bunny to hang at your throat... Cheesy
I didn't make the blood-drop crystal thing though - I'd intended to make one at the course as well, but ran out of time Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
knittychick
My cuddliest craft ever was completed April 22, 2010. Little man Micah Nolan! He's a happy little monkey!

I'm so crafty I make people!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2008 09:30:42 AM »

wow that package was great. I love the trojan bunny purse. So cute! Looks like I may be ready to send out here PDQ (pretty darn quick). I'm very nearly finished. I can't wait to see what else might pop up in here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/knittychick

New Baby & Pregnant Moma Swap:

Doctor Who Round 3: crafting
PandaShrew

Roller derby is the best cult EVER!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2008 04:09:52 AM »

Love the bag and the killer bunny, fantastic package, juts don't hold it against me Melladh  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Also known as Scourge of Quad

Would love to do a personal swap for a Zecora!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Embellishing Knit Scarves
How to Make a Yoga Bag
How to Make String Lamp Shades
How to Comb Paint to Make Patterns
Handcrafted Cards Using Cookie Cutter Stencils
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...