A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,166
Currently Running With Scissors:
547 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Monty Python Swap R2 Gallery!  (Read 8787 times)
Tags for this thread: monty_python  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2008 10:32:48 AM »

Love the bag and the killer bunny, fantastic package, juts don't hold it against me Melladh  Grin

Hehehehe, well, we'll just see who gets paired up with who in the reading rainbow, before I promise not to hold it against you *grins*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Creative_Miss_Chris

Theatre is my life dahling...

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2008 01:11:39 PM »

yeah-it was an amaing package and the trojan bunny dosen't need wheels! its amazing as it is! Smiley HAHAHA! yes-my cat has amazing timeing...like JUST as i took the picture *whoosh* fuzy paw enters the photo Tongue I love the strap long! it means if i tie the extera fabric to the back it looks like it has a tail! Vair, vair cute dahling! Smiley
Yeah the killer bunny was awsome-hehe! it always make me smile! I hope yo uget yours soon! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps! If anyone loves the 1950's, or harajuku style, or you just want to do a crafty swap in general PM me!  Cheesy

www.wists.com/Creative_Miss_Chris
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2008 02:52:10 AM »

I've received a wonderful package from creative_miss_chris! But I can't post pics right now, 'cause I'm at work, so for now, you'll have to entertain yourselves with this completely unrelated Python thing I found on the interweb
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/humor+math/-/pv_design_prod/pg_1/p_storeid.126022001/pNo_126022001/id_18961773/opt_/fpt_/c_666/

Will post pics when I get home Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2008 11:39:25 AM »

Pictures!

The majestik mse! Made me laugh out loud as I was unpacking at work Cheesy
And a cuddly lumberjack yarn-holder bag! You can see some yarn peeking out that she included with the bag <3
And sorry for the crap shot but in the adorable bunny box there came a keychain (?) with shots from the movie, one side with the witch and the knight with the text "I'm not a witch, I'm not a witch!", and the other side has John Cleese saying "She's a witch! Burn her!"

Here's a poor closeup of the witch side of the keychain

Awesome note

Lumberjack earrings!

This gorgeous golden trojan bunny, filled with orange-iced-chocolates that I took out and left at my desk at work because they're soooo tasty with my tea and I only drink tea at work

It's hard to take pics of gold...

Great stationary, primarily with funny scenes from the Holy Grail

And these gorgeous cards!

Aren't those bunnies just brilliant? I don't know whether to braggingly use them, or frame them Cheesy

Thank you Creative_Miss_Chris!  Kiss

PS. Most of these pics will turn out bigger if you right-click them and choose "view image"
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008 11:43:43 AM by Melladh » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PandaShrew

Roller derby is the best cult EVER!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2008 12:45:56 PM »

Nice haul Melladh, I love the moose...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Also known as Scourge of Quad

Would love to do a personal swap for a Zecora!
Creative_Miss_Chris

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2008 01:49:40 AM »

yaaay! pictures! glad you liked it Smiley Yep, its a keyring. I just found the pictures and thought'YES!' I couldn't get it any smaller though *sigh* ah well Tongue
glad the choccys weren't to bashed hehe!
They were supposed to be in the shapes of the animals that the french keh-niggets (knights) threw over the castle (ducks,cats,cows) but some of them were hard to get out of the moulds so they cracked slightly.
the pics look great -woohoo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps! If anyone loves the 1950's, or harajuku style, or you just want to do a crafty swap in general PM me!  Cheesy

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: January 09, 2008 02:17:02 AM »

They were supposed to be in the shapes of the animals that the french keh-niggets (knights) threw over the castle (ducks,cats,cows) but some of them were hard to get out of the moulds so they cracked slightly.

They got a bit scraped up in the mail, so they're covered with chocolatey whiteness - it's very hard to see what they are, but some of them I can almost make out Smiley Never the less, they're very tasty.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Creative_Miss_Chris

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2008 09:27:39 AM »

sorry they they got scraped up, rats! ah well-at least they were edible! hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RedMenace
« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2008 08:32:28 PM »

Haha, I love the mse! Kome see the lveli lakes!

Here's what I sent to quillian91 - she said she's been really busy, so I'll post for her...

There's a taunting tote bag, fish-slapping gloves, a dead parrot stuffie (I'm not dead yet!), scone mix (so she can have buttered scones for tea!), and fuzzy socks to inspire silly walks. I had a really hard time parting with my creations, I may just have to remake a few of these for myself!

I only got one picture of everything before I sent, so if you have any action shots, quillian, I'd love to see 'em!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2008 11:51:17 PM »

That's such a cute parrot Cheesy

Creative_Miss_Chris, my boyfriend wanted me to say thank you for the choccies as well, he's stolen a bunch and keeps having them for tea at home, and he's usually not much for sweets.. Grin (after my latest-time-allowed-to-have-caffeine, bah)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Achieve Hair Volume
Sugar Moisturizer for Your Hair
How to Make Your Hair Shine
Hair Color Products Recommendations
Dealing with an Oily Scalp
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...