A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,734
Currently Running With Scissors:
674 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Funny LYS Stories  (Read 335 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DropKickGrl

NO, I don't know karate.

View Profile WWW
« on: December 11, 2007 12:40:29 PM »

I thought this might be fun.  This happened about two months after we moved to Savannah and I had been attending our LYS since then.  I was still getting to know everyone and enjoying the Stitch N Bitch on Tuesday nights and Saturday afternoons.
One Saturday, I came in with my completed pair of Over-the-Knee stockings from Handknit Holidays by Erika Knight.  Everyone loved them and one gal, who I had been getting close to, asked to try them on.  I said yes, but as she was slipping one on, noted that she was wearing her "skinny jeans (capris)," having just lost a bit of weight.  She wanted to see the full effect, but the pants were in the way and without hesitating, took her pants OFF, in the middle of the store, in the middle of the day (customers coming in and out), windows (lots of windows) wide open, and in the middle of the knitting circle.  Everyone was knitting and no one noticed... for about a minute, maybe even two, no one looked up.  As I sat there in something half way between shock and supreme hilarity, one of the gals finally looks up, and I heard, "OH MY GOD, J (I won't use her name), WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" 
"I wanted to try on her stocking,"  She said in the most nonchalant voice I've ever heard in my life.
By this time, everyone had looked up, gasped/started laughing/dropped a stitch, and J is still prancing around in the stocking, but without her pants.  A husband had been in the store earlier and when I looked around to to check, he had magically disappeared without a trace.
She did, eventually, put her pants back on.  I love my LYS's SnB.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rosecomet

Que papi chulo!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007 12:42:48 PM »

Grin Grin  LOL!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Buzzy Jackson Talks About Shaking the Family Tree
Adrienne Vrettos Reveals Her Favorite Words
Rita Cosby Talks About Quiet Hero
The Apostle Book Trailer
Stephen Hunter Talks About Dead Zero
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...