A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
821 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: HUGE UPDATE -- My Craftastically Adorable Apartment.. Christmasfied!  (Read 6660 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

spurtiic
Jennorific

I made BEST OF 2007 for my frozen bird nest pic!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2007 08:20:40 AM »

Your tree reminds me of mine in a way... mine is only 4 ft tall and green, but our ornaments are identical! Smiley  For a gift two years ago, I received a bunch of beautiful 40s, 50s and 60s vintage glass ornaments that adorn my tree. *swoon*  I love them so much.  Your apartment is adorable and so cozy looking!  I have a glass lamp filled with ornaments and a big vase with lights in it.  I love Christmas  Roll Eyes  I wish it were everyday!  Thanks for sharing your home with us.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life isn't complete 'til you crochet a uterus for a friend.  Just make sure your fallopian tubes point down and not up! No one needs to lose an eye this way! Wink

I love personal swaps for small stuff (including Hershey Kisses!)! PM me for happy fun rockin' good times!
BlueCherryFaerie
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2007 08:26:02 AM »

How beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amyracinrose
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2007 08:43:07 AM »

Your tree reminds me of mine in a way... mine is only 4 ft tall and green, but our ornaments are identical! Smiley  For a gift two years ago, I received a bunch of beautiful 40s, 50s and 60s vintage glass ornaments that adorn my tree. *swoon*  I love them so much.  Your apartment is adorable and so cozy looking!  I have a glass lamp filled with ornaments and a big vase with lights in it.  I love Christmas  Roll Eyes  I wish it were everyday!  Thanks for sharing your home with us.

Oh, you lucky dog!  I would LOVE receiving a fantastic gift like that!  I accumulated most of my ornaments on my own.. my Mom did buy some of them for me, though.. oddly some of my most favorite are the cheapest lol.. the solid colored thread balls.. know what I mean?.. they were really popular in the good old days lol.. I adore those and they were really cheap.. can we say Target? Love that place.  Anyways, I'm really glad you like everything.  Thanks for your sweet comments. 

Thanks to everybody else, too.  And envyus.. I love how you say cute.. ca-yoot!  .. that made me laugh a little.

~Amy Rose~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my new blog, Swell Stitches!

http://www.swellstitches.typepad.com
spurtiic
Jennorific

I made BEST OF 2007 for my frozen bird nest pic!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2007 09:09:21 AM »

Oh, you lucky dog!  I would LOVE receiving a fantastic gift like that!  I accumulated most of my ornaments on my own.. my Mom did buy some of them for me, though.. oddly some of my most favorite are the cheapest lol.. the solid colored thread balls.. know what I mean?.. they were really popular in the good old days lol.. I adore those and they were really cheap.. can we say Target? Love that place.  Anyways, I'm really glad you like everything.  Thanks for your sweet comments. 

I accumulated most of mine, too.  The ones my stepmom gave to me that do not match my magenta and silver/white ornamented tree are what I would consider "antiques" b/c they're more from the 20s and 30s.  I didn't have the heart to leave them in a box but they're all different shapes like Dopey from the 7 Dwarves, an old santa, a rocking horse, etc. and they looked dumb in a jar, so I ended up hanging them on a big plant in my living room and now it looks festive.  On some of them, I sandwiched the string between pages in thick books on my little bookcase and let the ornament dangle above picture frames.

But yeah, I think my favorite ornaments are really the cheap glass-looking plastic balls.  I'm a major klutz so anything that's impossible to break is really good for me.  and makes me less nervous and less stressed.    Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life isn't complete 'til you crochet a uterus for a friend.  Just make sure your fallopian tubes point down and not up! No one needs to lose an eye this way! Wink

I love personal swaps for small stuff (including Hershey Kisses!)! PM me for happy fun rockin' good times!
amyracinrose
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2007 11:46:50 AM »

the Antiques from the '20s and '30s sound adorable, Spurtiic!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sewsew-a-Gogo
Faster, Pussycat! Sew! Sew!

I'll show ye.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2007 12:12:39 PM »

Oh, Amy... your place is completely adorable!!  Kinda like living inside a bag of those colored jet puffed marshmallows, ya know?  I wish my place had half the style that yours does!  We have a really great white tree that I love but we let my three year old decorate it so everything is on the bottom.  We never get around to decorating the outside of our house because we're too lazy... we just took down the spooky wreath that we forgot about from Halloween!  I think I'm gonna move in with you! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Currently taking a hiatus from swapping.  Sad

I've always wondered what disease cured ham had.

Wist Bandwagon
amyracinrose
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2007 12:35:09 PM »

Lol.. come on over, sew-sew.. if only all of ya'll lived in Houston I could have one heck of a christmas party this year!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

manceinion
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2007 01:28:12 PM »

Sweeties! I want to eat your Christmas tree!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amyracinrose
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2007 09:29:06 PM »

Thanks a lot maneinion..

I added a whole mess load of pictures earlier.  I'm talking boocoodles.. or however you spell that word lol.  I hope ya'll enjoy!

Merry Christmas!

~Amy Rose~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PajamaGirl
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2007 10:09:04 PM »

I love it! It takes a really creative mind to use all of those "non-traditional" Christmas colors and not have it look silly. You did a wonderful job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Choose Transfer Paper
How to Iron On Numbers to Fabric
How to Apply T-shirt Transfer Papers
How to Custom Design Iron On Transfers
How to Design Rhinestone Transfers
Latest Blog Articles
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...