A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,242
Currently Running With Scissors:
776 Guests and 37 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: It's Britney Bitch ;)  (Read 36720 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Helter Skelter
you may be a lover but you ain't no dancer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2008 04:22:39 PM »

that is so cool! and super cute
THIS ROCKS   Logged
madamq
madamq

ccchhheeessee!! :]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: February 16, 2008 08:02:41 AM »

wow! absolutely fabulous!!

i made one of these for my friends birthday!! well, not quite EXACTLY like it, but i had the same idea in mind. no one ever knows how to make these lol.

but, i'll post a pic for you tomorrow!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AVAILABLE FOR PERSONAL SWAP - PM ME!

Ravelry account:
http://www.ravelry.com/people/madamq

view my BLOG at:
http://madamq-coffeequeen.blogspot.com/

and my ETSY at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6189483
moxie_d
« Reply #112 on: February 22, 2008 11:59:08 AM »

wow! absolutely fabulous!!

i made one of these for my friends birthday!! well, not quite EXACTLY like it, but i had the same idea in mind. no one ever knows how to make these lol.

but, i'll post a pic for you tomorrow!!

where are your lovely pics? I can't wait to see how it turned out  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kaledrina
« Reply #113 on: March 13, 2008 05:31:06 PM »

My mom is a stewardess too... Totally going to try this out! I used to make those stars all the time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ademareej
« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2008 02:21:05 PM »

Wow, what a clever idea!  I used to love making those stars as a kid but never really thought about what to do with them beyond sticking them in a jar...awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tignor
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2009 09:32:40 AM »

OK, new to Craftster, so I know this post is old...but man, this bracelet is AWESOME!

I have a question, and I've read through all the pages. I know you are putting them on headpins and then attaching them to a chain bracelet, but how do you punch the headpins through the stars without messing them up? Do it before or after the mod podge? Do you use a tool or just shove the headpin through?

I so love this bracelet. You did an amazing job.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
madamq
madamq

ccchhheeessee!! :]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2009 12:44:02 PM »

OK, new to Craftster, so I know this post is old...but man, this bracelet is AWESOME!

I have a question, and I've read through all the pages. I know you are putting them on headpins and then attaching them to a chain bracelet, but how do you punch the headpins through the stars without messing them up? Do it before or after the mod podge? Do you use a tool or just shove the headpin through?

good question... i actually mod podged mine first, so its stiff, then i used a sewing needle and poked a whole through mine.. I started on the "bottom" (which is between two of the points) and it came out the top of a point. and then i put the headpin through.. does that make sense?

BTW MOXIE_D, i forgot about posting pictures Undecided i'll do so as soon as i can (i'm not at my house right now)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AVAILABLE FOR PERSONAL SWAP - PM ME!

Ravelry account:
http://www.ravelry.com/people/madamq

view my BLOG at:
http://madamq-coffeequeen.blogspot.com/

and my ETSY at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6189483
tignor
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2009 12:49:52 PM »

thank you madamq! I'm making these for the 3 nieces for Xmas, which will make them happy for 15 minutes or so until they are destroyed after I strictly tell them to be somewhat gentle with them. But I'll be the auntie who rocks, I'm sure, and I'll have fun making them! Such a great idea. I'm making stars as we speak!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
moxie_d
« Reply #118 on: September 05, 2009 11:56:17 PM »

good question... i actually mod podged mine first, so its stiff, then i used a sewing needle and poked a whole through mine.. I started on the "bottom" (which is between two of the points) and it came out the top of a point. and then i put the headpin through.. does that make sense?

BTW MOXIE_D, i forgot about posting pictures Undecided i'll do so as soon as i can (i'm not at my house right now)

LOL and I do mine the exact opposite Grin.   I use regular straight pins. I put the pin through the star before I start to decorate it, and then stick the pin into a piece of cardboard while it dries.

And it's okay madamq...I've only been waiting for like, a year, so what's a little longer Tongue lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

xplayoboyx3
« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2009 10:24:19 PM »

what an awesome idea!! great job Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Need to Know: The Return of Penny Loafers, Cheap Eats, and Closed Circuit
8 Mistakes You Should Avoid When Applying Makeup
How To Prep Oily Skin For Makeup
KateBosworthSKII.Mov
Tips For Colored Hair, Lashes and Natural Lips
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...