A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 300,908
Currently Running With Scissors:
499 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: It's Britney Bitch ;)  (Read 37433 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Helter Skelter
you may be a lover but you ain't no dancer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2008 04:22:39 PM »

that is so cool! and super cute
THIS ROCKS   Logged
madamq
madamq

ccchhheeessee!! :]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: February 16, 2008 08:02:41 AM »

wow! absolutely fabulous!!

i made one of these for my friends birthday!! well, not quite EXACTLY like it, but i had the same idea in mind. no one ever knows how to make these lol.

but, i'll post a pic for you tomorrow!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AVAILABLE FOR PERSONAL SWAP - PM ME!

Ravelry account:
http://www.ravelry.com/people/madamq

view my BLOG at:
http://madamq-coffeequeen.blogspot.com/

and my ETSY at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6189483
moxie_d
« Reply #112 on: February 22, 2008 11:59:08 AM »

wow! absolutely fabulous!!

i made one of these for my friends birthday!! well, not quite EXACTLY like it, but i had the same idea in mind. no one ever knows how to make these lol.

but, i'll post a pic for you tomorrow!!

where are your lovely pics? I can't wait to see how it turned out  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kaledrina
« Reply #113 on: March 13, 2008 05:31:06 PM »

My mom is a stewardess too... Totally going to try this out! I used to make those stars all the time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ademareej
« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2008 02:21:05 PM »

Wow, what a clever idea!  I used to love making those stars as a kid but never really thought about what to do with them beyond sticking them in a jar...awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tignor
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2009 09:32:40 AM »

OK, new to Craftster, so I know this post is old...but man, this bracelet is AWESOME!

I have a question, and I've read through all the pages. I know you are putting them on headpins and then attaching them to a chain bracelet, but how do you punch the headpins through the stars without messing them up? Do it before or after the mod podge? Do you use a tool or just shove the headpin through?

I so love this bracelet. You did an amazing job.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
madamq
madamq

ccchhheeessee!! :]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2009 12:44:02 PM »

OK, new to Craftster, so I know this post is old...but man, this bracelet is AWESOME!

I have a question, and I've read through all the pages. I know you are putting them on headpins and then attaching them to a chain bracelet, but how do you punch the headpins through the stars without messing them up? Do it before or after the mod podge? Do you use a tool or just shove the headpin through?

good question... i actually mod podged mine first, so its stiff, then i used a sewing needle and poked a whole through mine.. I started on the "bottom" (which is between two of the points) and it came out the top of a point. and then i put the headpin through.. does that make sense?

BTW MOXIE_D, i forgot about posting pictures Undecided i'll do so as soon as i can (i'm not at my house right now)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AVAILABLE FOR PERSONAL SWAP - PM ME!

Ravelry account:
http://www.ravelry.com/people/madamq

view my BLOG at:
http://madamq-coffeequeen.blogspot.com/

and my ETSY at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6189483
tignor
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2009 12:49:52 PM »

thank you madamq! I'm making these for the 3 nieces for Xmas, which will make them happy for 15 minutes or so until they are destroyed after I strictly tell them to be somewhat gentle with them. But I'll be the auntie who rocks, I'm sure, and I'll have fun making them! Such a great idea. I'm making stars as we speak!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
moxie_d
« Reply #118 on: September 05, 2009 11:56:17 PM »

good question... i actually mod podged mine first, so its stiff, then i used a sewing needle and poked a whole through mine.. I started on the "bottom" (which is between two of the points) and it came out the top of a point. and then i put the headpin through.. does that make sense?

BTW MOXIE_D, i forgot about posting pictures Undecided i'll do so as soon as i can (i'm not at my house right now)

LOL and I do mine the exact opposite Grin.   I use regular straight pins. I put the pin through the star before I start to decorate it, and then stick the pin into a piece of cardboard while it dries.

And it's okay madamq...I've only been waiting for like, a year, so what's a little longer Tongue lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

xplayoboyx3
« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2009 10:24:19 PM »

what an awesome idea!! great job Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
10 One-Hit Wonders
Singing Voice
How Standup Comedian Advances a Career
What Gets Easier and What Gets Harder in Comedy
What Do Entrepreneurs and Standup Comedians Have in Common
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...