A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 304,765
Currently Running With Scissors:
664 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Witch/Wicca/Pagan Swap Round 6 Gallery  (Read 14947 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

.:dollface:.
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2007 12:27:59 PM »

i just found this board.. haha..

everyones packages look great! there were some really good ideas!!! i wish i would have thought of some of them! heehehe!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pintrest
Wist

I do personal swaps!
h_pets360
crankypants extrodinaire

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2007 08:11:51 PM »

I got my swap package from frosty772 today!  Unfortunately, I can't find my camera and was going to just scan the items as best as I could but the scan images do not do the items justice.  So you'll have to wait til I can find my camera or frosty772 will have to post pix  Undecided

She sent me a beaded ribbon bookmark.  There beads are clear and translucent green, and the ribbon is kinda irridescent.

Also a set of plastic GLITTER!!! crochet hooks!  Thanks - there were definitely a few sizes that I misplaced somewhere.

And a variety pack of incense

And an envelope that I'll open later, with three wishing stones and instructions on how to use 'em.

and a green bag lined in white, embroidered with a sun and some doves and my initials.  Frosty's allegedly a rookie embroiderer, but it looks fine.

AND a notebook with a cover embroidered with the virgo symbol.  I think I might use it as a garden specific notebook.

AND finally, a wand - base is painted black, with red ribbon woven around and little pearlies glued into place - it's inspired by the triple goddess.  well thought out and perfect.

THANK YOU and i'll post pictures as quick as I can. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miyoko79: I think "be proud, young craftster blood" should be your new siggie

I've got a new blog!  Tell me how to make it better!

Support the <a href="http://www.craftster.org/subscribe.php">craftster way of life!</a>
redpopsicles
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2007 08:41:51 PM »

I just wanted to remind everyone to please PM me directly when you send and when you receive. 

I want to make sure nothing slips through the cracks and that everyone's status stays current.

Thanks,
redpopsicles
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mojen

What perfume am I wearing? It's called Febreze.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2007 02:22:33 AM »

I've recieved!  Grin

Am at work at the moment, but I should be able to get pics tonight (once I've done the Yule food shopping!)

*dances with delight*

Thank you IntrepidYarn, I love it all!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mojen

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2007 04:13:06 PM »

Finally!  We now have more food in the house than 8 adults (ie those I have coming this weekend) could conceivably eat in 1 sitting!  Though, I did accidentally forget to get the meat for Xmas day, I was so busy preparing for Yule that I forgot that we're doing both  Roll Eyes)

Aaaaanyway, here's the wonderful package that IntrepidYarn sent me...

Everything together

And the bits on their own:

A beautiful altar cloth, which means I've run out of excuses not to have an altar set up full time now, it's too nice to hide away!

A lovely (and quite roomy!) knitted and lined bag, which (again) means I've no excuses for not gathering my seasonal altar stuff into one place, so I don't have any more mad scrabbles to find bits and pieces (and, of course, end up losing everything I can't easily get hold of!)

2 clay (?) discs, one representing the Goddess and one representing the cycle of life and death (during our messages I told Sabine about how I tend to favour Samhain because it gives me an opportunity to celebrate my dads life, he died when I was a teenager, and unlike other times (his birthday, anniversary of his death) it means it's a celebration, rather than a memoriam).  The red is glittery as well, but I couldn't get that to show up
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mojen

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2007 04:19:49 PM »

Oh, and because I'm dippy, I forgot the letter and candles that she also included, on Terry Prachett paper! how cool!

And the candles are known as "veilleuses" in French, or "wake candles"

Thank you again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IntrepidYarn
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2007 02:22:40 AM »

Yay ! I'm so glad you like everything ! The Pratchett paper was made by Picklesticks for the Pratchett swap and when I saw your MySpace I knew I had to write a note on it for you Smiley I think your package may be arrived, I'll post pics as soon as I get it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2007 04:39:25 AM »

the seasonal altar cloth is awesome - and how wonderful that she was able to give you pieces that will be useful and will also inspire you!

Ronda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Cyndall
I can resist everything except temptation

I can resist everything except temptation

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2007 10:08:31 AM »

I Received!! And oooh my do I have swappers anxiety now! My package from CrochetWitch is sooooooo awesome!

First off let me say I am seriously impressed. I didn't give her the easiest set of information to go off of, and I can't believe how wonderfully she brought my path into her gifts. Kudos to CrochetWitch for her obvious hard work, and serious thought about my path.

In my package were;

2 Hand Milled Soaps. They are soo beautiful, I can't wait to use them for rituals! Perfect way to set the mood.

A lovely bag of chamomile for the bath as well. I'm feeling pampered already!

A most luxurious crocheted washcloth in the shape of a triangle for Malkuth representing Earth. The colors are just perfect and man oh man it is sooo soft feeling. I can't wait to put it to good use!

An awesome alter cloth in a fall pattern along with a matching pouch that is the perfect size for some of my larger stones.

Three beautiful bracelets that will be perfect as spell reminders, chant counters, and various other things.

And a gorgeous hand bag! Seriously wow!

Thank you soooo much CrochetWitch for all of these beautiful gifts. I'm going to treasure them!

Here is a pic with everything together. The box it all came in is in the back. Can you believe even the postage box is pretty?

These are the awesome bracelets

Here are the soaps and the chamomile

And here is the beautiful bag she made me. The colors are spot on for my mundane wardrobe.

and last but not least here is the awesome washcloth. I can't believe how excited I am about a wash cloth, serious.

Thank you again CrochetWitch, I totally love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MelancholyMiss
"impure as the driven yellow snow!" - Spike

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2007 02:20:00 AM »

Everyones elses packages are great Cheesy  Good crafting everyone Wink

Cyndall i really want to smell that soap! Tongue

Anyways without further ado, here is all the gorgeous stuff I receive from vinnie, all the piccies are clickable.

Everything

This was one thing I said I might like to receive. Runes!  They really cool, I love the green on the edges Cheesy  Vinnie is such a crafty goddess Wink She burned the symbols on the wood herself and foiled the edges Cheesy

Very cool decorated and embroidered, hand made book!  You'll notice a bit of a pomegranate theme hehe.  This is because I said Persephone is a goddess that interests me.
(Pics of outside and inside the book, pages are stamped with a pomegrante shape Smiley
I also got a coin purse/wristlet(?) that matches the note book and is also, just gorgeous : )

Believe it or not!  A hand made frame Cheesy  Just how much does this rock?!?
It has an etched cat on it, Vinnie said it's to protect whoever is in the frame Smiley  The frame also comes with a red matt, incase I feel like changing it out Cheesy

Next up a cute necklace, which will not adorn my necklace cause of the breakableness of the pomegranate.  This is sooo cute Smiley  Good job with the clay Anna! (I keep under or over cooking mine hehe)

Aaaaaaannnnnd, last but by no means least, she sent along Ozzy the Bat, sun catcher Cheesy Cheesy  Who i am absolutely enamored with hehe

Thanks so much Vinnie!

Edit:  I've just realised I left out your twiggy pentacle Sad  I will put up a pic tomorrow, unless you'd like to post it for me Wink
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007 02:22:37 AM by SoulAssylum » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Candy Box
Martha Stewart Shows How to Make a Felted Heart Scarf
Martha Stewart Shows How to Make Paper Heart Cutouts
Martha Stewart Shows How to Make Kids Valentine Cards
Martha Stewart Shows How to Make Felt Fortune Cookie
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...