A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,792
Currently Running With Scissors:
683 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: freezer paper! it has been found at last!  (Read 1513 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

piaochong
« on: November 30, 2007 07:22:30 PM »

I dont know about anyone else but it has been impossible for me to find freezer paper anywhere!
However, When i was doing my weekly spotlight run down here in Bendigo, i found purely by accident, freezer paper! the girl said that i was the first person to buy some as they just got it in! i felt so proud at that moment. Spotlight are selling it at $1.50 a meter, but i think you can buy the whole box if you wanted to.

I dont know whether this is a country wide thing or not but yay! all those stenciling projects that have been on the back burner can now be brought to light!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Paulie_86
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007 06:05:15 PM »

I found some yesterday at Spotlight in Penrith. It was behind the counter, so you probably might need to ask for it at stores where it isn't in the quilting section.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Florentine  -  A sewing, knitting, crafting and cooking blog.
Miss_Vicki

"Oh my stars and garters!"

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008 03:13:44 PM »

I have seen it in a Brisbane store too.  Just once.  It was behind the counter, as a staff member had not known where to shelve it (though I think she decided she'd put it in with quilting supplies in the end).  I bought some, but not before having to explain what it was.  I would suggest most (if not all) Spotlight stores have it.  But you will need to ask for it, and that may be challenging due to none of the staff having heard of it  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I heart Hank McCoy

http://www.wists.com/Miss_Vicki                     http://missvicki.wordpress.com/
estaki
I sew therefore I am

give me coffeeeeeee...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008 04:35:40 PM »

sorry if this is a stupid question but I take it you can't get this particular stuff in the supermarket (its for stenciling right?). Are the papers here not quite right or something?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm on a 30 day diet.
So far I have managed to lose 15 days.
http://estakisblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.myspace.com/estaki
piaochong
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008 08:51:28 PM »

sorry if this is a stupid question but I take it you can't get this particular stuff in the supermarket (its for stenciling right?). Are the papers here not quite right or something?
i dont know about anyone else but spotlight is the only place i have seen freezer paper in Australia. normally we cant get it in the supermarkets over here.

As for asking behind the desk at spotlight, i had to ask three different girls if they had it before the oldest one gave me a knowing smile and secretly pulled it out from behind a whole bunch of other random boxes of stuff. it makes me feel special when i am the only one to open a new box.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Flowers
How to Rib Stitch Crochet
How to Make a Duct Tape Sports Hand
How to Make a Duct Tape Tri-Fold Wallet
How to Make Fabric Art
Latest Blog Articles
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls
Meatless Monday: Texas Pecan Pesto

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...