A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,360
Currently Running With Scissors:
679 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 9  (Read 18049 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PurpleHeather
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2007 09:41:12 AM »

I'm closed, probably until January as I'm going away for Christmas, and a bit busy preparing.

I'm in the UK, and my house is both smoke- and pet-free

Please quote the code & title in bold, and the colour where applicable, when claiming to ensure I send you the right item(s), and thanks for shopping/swapping!

3 Points

No items at the moment.

2 Points

2A - Crocheted Stuffed Toy Owl - 0 available, 2 points
None available at the moment. Photos of past owls here, PM me if you want a custom one with different coloured stripes.  Approx 20cm tall x 12cm wide x 6cm deep.
Pink & Purple one sold to dropdeadsuzie - Thanks!
Rainbow one sold to Atsuko - Thanks Cheesy
Any suggestions for colours?

Hand Dyed Bluefaced Leicester Superwash 4ply Yarn - 2 points
The below yarns are all 4ply pure bluefaced leicester superwash yarn, hand dyed by me with acid dyes, which have good colour fastness (though I'd suggest they have at least the first wash separate from other items, the lady I got the yarn from says to wash on low).  100 grams & 350 metres approx per hank.

(Removed Hot Tropics Yarn due to a Christmas Present crisis - more Handdyed hopefully to come in the new year.)

Plum Crush Yarn - 2 points
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2040/2084391441_3d0e3f3321_m.jpg)
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2058/2084391053_967bc770c5_m.jpg)
Deep plum & bright pink. - Sold to Lapoli- thanks Cheesy

Emerald Isle - 2 points
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2236/2084394891_c60a0ab1e1_m.jpg)
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2159/2084393739_746b78d28b_m.jpg)
Colours:  Kelly green, bright blue, turquoise & brown, handpainted by my best friend Hannah. - Sold to Legerdemain- thanks Cheesy

Shepherd's Delight - 2 points
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2060/2085175490_3b1b0bf300_m.jpg)
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2252/2084391961_f0a2ace27a_m.jpg]
Colours: A beautiful complex yarn with deep brown, orange and multi layered red, with mustard accents and some pale brown sections. - Sold to AlteredMommy - thanks Cheesy

I'll be adding another skein within a day or two, but I need to decide which one it is.

1 Point

1A - Bold Flowers Blanket - 1 point
Removed here and here

1B - Kids Hand Puppet - 1 point each - PRICES DROPPED!
Kids hand puppets made out of a very plush fun fur and felt, with felt eyes and tongue.  Are 20cm long & fits hand approximately 10cm wide from little finger knuckle to thumb knuckle - larger puppets can be made on request.

1B 1 - Purple, White & Pink Puppet with long Pink tongue - 1 points
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2278/2043500974_07eb21e136_m.jpg, http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2308/2043494870_5a6e3a599a_m.jpg)
- sold to Sewknitter - thanks Cheesy

1B 2 - Purple, White & Pink Puppet with orange and yellow ears and rounded red tongue - 1 points
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2057/2042701113_38aec92bf4_m.jpg) - Sold to Klum78 - cheers M'dear Cheesy

1C - Custom Banner - 1 pointfor your shop
One regular and one closed banner for your shop - see here for the ones I did for my shop, and I'll add some of my other banners later.  Can either be done with one of my photos, one of yours or one which you have permission to use/is licensed under something like creative commons - PM me to talk about specifics.

1D - DIY Infusion Tea Set - 1 point - Sold out - PM me if you want one in January.
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2089/2057466947_1916faa3e8_m.jpg, http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2061/2058254530_142a3b85fb_m.jpg, http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2356/2058256286_f0920f680b_m.jpg)
DIY Tea/Infusion kit containing 7 different types of ingredients to blend your own tea, as well as a serving each of 2 blended teas and a serving of rooibos infusion.  Comes in a neat plastic box with snap shut compartments & includes 6 paper filters, contents list and mini-leaflet.
Past kits sold to Phizzychick, RubyTuesday, Klum78, Purpleone, Psyche, AsphaltQueen, RedheadSkyDiver, Lapoli, sewknitter - Thanks all!
I can make more of these if you like - PM me!  Also contemplating a curry spices kit - any interest?

1E - 25g of hand dyed bluefaced leicester roving
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2121/2090139587_a35f9e1d56_m.jpg, http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2203/2090140051_5e0227603c_m.jpg)
25g of soft bluefaced leicester roving, hand dyed, with one 75cm long piece which graduates from green to blue, and one short (15 x 10cm) piece in green.  Hand dyed.
- Sold to Lapoli, Thanks Cheesy

Half Point Items - please buy a multiple of half point items to total a whole number of points - thanks!

HA - Half Pint Teddies - 1/2 point each.  Sweet little half pint teddies wearing waistcoats.  Please include the name of the teddy you would like to claim in your PM:

Half Pint Hector

Hector loves cooking great meals, especially spicy curries.

Half Pint Henry

Henry relaxes by taking long walks in the countryside, and loves nature.

Half Pint Horatio

Horatio is a graphic novel afficionado; his favourites are the Fables series and anything by Neil Gaiman.

All three bears are entirely hand sewn, lightly stuffed and have child safe french knots for eyes.

HB - Eyelash Scarf in Red & Green - 1/2 point

Larger images here and
here.

HC - Ribbed Hat - 1/2 point - 2 available

Ribbed Hat made from Sirdar Denim - Cotton/wool/acrylic blend, in a White, Pink & Purple colourway.  Medium-large - 60cm diameter unstretched.

HD - Hairbands - 1/2 point
HD1: - 2 available

Silver polysatin hairband - 6cm wide x 50cm long unstretched.  Elastic stretches to 25cm.  2 available.

HD2:
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2049/2022419114_09cbbdbabd.jpg)
Marbled green synthetic headband - 6.5cm wide x 52cm long unstretched.  Elastic stretches to 20cm, but is quite wide/strong elastic.
- Sold to Klum78 - Christmas Freebie.

HE: Crochet Red Hexagon 1/2 point

(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2232/2022543694_07055b41c0.jpg)
Red hexagon, crocheted from acrylic yarn.  14cm across.  Might be a good coaster!

HF: Christmas Gift Labels - 2 sheets for 1/2 point

18 gift labels with assorted Christmas pictures and the words 'To:' and 'From' on them.  2 sheets for half a point.  20 sheets available.

Supplies

SHA - No Sew Snaps - 2 packs for 1/2 point, 10 in a pack, 2 packs available
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2121/2022353596_d8aeb716d6_m.jpg)
10 x 8mm no sew snaps with affixing tool - needs a hammer to apply them.  1/2 point per pack, 4 2 packs available.  2 packs claimed by Phizzychick - thanks!
  Claimed by Klum78

SHB - Chunky Curb Bracelets - all 4 for 1/2 a point
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2216/2049727274_422c0dc639_m.jpg)
Chunky Curb Bracelets for using to make noisy bracelets.  8 inches long, each link is about 1/2 an inch high.  All 4 for half a point.
Claimed by Klum78

Want to buy a half point item, but don't see anything else you'd like?  PM me and we'll see if there's anything else I can add.

---

Please PM me if you want to discuss details, pricing, shipping etc.  I work in an office with a postbag and a lovely receptionist, so can get most items shipped out next working day if I get enough notice!  I'm in the UK so may reply to PMs in the middle of the US night!

Wishlist:
Toys & clothing for my nieces & nephew - two girls aged 3 & 1 (both wear 2 y.o.sizes), and a boy aged 6 months (in 6-12 month clothes)
Housewares, i.e. teatowels, placemats, pictures
Interesting/kooky cotton prints
Jewellery suitable for the office
Pyjama trousers/shorts
A sturdy box with internal dividers to store my BPAL bottles in - PM me to discuss specifics

---

Key: Sent  Received

Claims to me
Purpleheather to legerdemain- Emerald Isle  Yarn (2) - Send by 10th December, Sent 4th December
PurpleHeather to lapoli - Plum Crush Yarn (2) - Send by 10th December, Sent 4th December
PurpleHeather to alteredmommy - Shepherds delight yarn (2 pt) - Send by 10th December, Sent 4th December
PurpleHeather to klum78- 1B 2 - Purple, White & Pink Puppet with orange and yellow ears and rounded red tongue - (1 pt) - send by 12th December, Sent 8th December
PurpleHeather to klum78- SHA - No Sew Snaps - 1 pk (1/2 pt) - send by 12th December, Sent 8th December
PurpleHeather to klum78- SHB - Chunky Curb Bracelets - all 4 (1/2 pt) - send by 12th December, Sent 8th December
PurpleHeather to klum78- 1D - DIY Infusion Tea Set (1 pt) - send by 12th December, Sent 8th December

purpleheather to lapoli - 1E - 25g of hand dyed bluefaced leicester roving (1) - send by 13th December, sent 7th December
PurpleHeather to PurpleOne - 2 x DIY Tea Infusion Kits (2 Points) - Send by 14th December, Sent 8th December
PurpleHeather to Psyche - 1 x DIY Tea Infusion Kit (1 Point) - Send by 15th December, Sent 8th December
PurpleHeather to Asphaltqueen: DIY Infusion Tea Set - (1 point) - Send by 15th December
PurpleHeather to RedHeadSkyDiver: DIY Infusion Tea Set - (1 point) - Send by 16th December
PurpleHeather to RedHeadSkyDiver: DIY Infusion Tea Set - (1 point) - Send by 19th December
PurpleHeather to Lapoli: DIY Infusion Tea Set - (1 point) - Send by 20th December
PurpleHeather to sewknitter -DIY Tea/Infusion kit 1pt - Send by December 24th
PurpleHeather to sewknitter 1B 3 - Orange Yellow and Pink puppet -- 1pt  - Send by December 24th

Claims by me
Klum78 to PurpleHeather - Cheshire Cat Grin fabric - 1yd - 2 points, send by 09/12/07
Klum78 to PurpleHeather - Beads: 6, 8, 9 & 12 - 1 point, send by 09/12/07

Lapoli to Purpleheather - 1 Lemongrass poppy seed bar! 1/2 point, send by 09/12/07
Lapoli to Purpleheather - Brown Sugar Fig Exfoliating bar.  1/2 point, send by 09/12/07
Lapoli to Purpleheather - Bayberry scented soaps! Each soap is a light purple color.  1/2 point, send by 09/12/07
Lapoli to Purpleheather - Light purple soap is Japanese Cherry  Blossom scented! 1/2 point, send by 09/12/07

Atsuko to PurpleHeather - Hairsticks - 1/2 point per pair - 2 pairs - pairs 6 and 11, send by 11th December (1 point)
Nosusanfx to Purpleheather - Gnome notes - 1 point, send by 12th December
Nosusanfx to Purpleheather - criss-cross coasters - 1 point, send by 12th December
Nosusanfx to Purpleheather - large polymer pendants, ball of yarn sculpture - 1/2 point, send by 12th December
Nosusanfx to Purpleheather - boston terrier pouch - 1/2 point, send by 12th December

Legerdemain to PurpleHeather - Gilt Rose Bracelet - 2 points, send by 12th December
Legerdemain to PurpleHeather - Shoe Fetish - 2 points, send by 12th December

PinkandDinky to PurpleHeather - Needlebook: Fishbowl - 1 point, send by 14th December
Aeronberry to PurpleHeather - Mini Taggie Blankie x 3, as discussed - 3 points, send by 15th December
Ptarmic Wumpus to PurpleHeather 1L. Velvet squiggle scarf silk/rayon velvet scarf, fuchsia on a charcoal chiffon, with fringe. (1), send by 16th December

DropDeadSuzie to PurpleHeather - snowman pyjama trousers - 2 points, send by 17/12/07
Ptarmic Wumpus to PurpleHeather - custom dyed silk scarf - 1 point - send by 27/12/07
Phizzychick to PurpleHeather - Altered Book Kit - 2 points - Send by December 31st

Started with: 7 points
Current points: 2
Pending points: 0
Total points: 2
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007 03:05:13 PM by PurpleHeather » THIS ROCKS   Logged

joelle
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2007 04:19:37 PM »

*** Joelle's Shop ***
OPEN
Smoke-free home. I have a cat, a dog and birds. Pets "help" me with my crafts. Wink

1 POINT ITEMS

Beige Knitted Hat
Warm and cosy, knitted out of Red Heart Yarn.

Leaf Necklace #1
Polymer Clay leaf with glass beads.

Leaf Necklace #2
Polymer Clay leaf with glass beads.

2 POINT ITEMS

Green and Blue Knitted Hat
Thick and Warm, knitted out of Softee Chunky Yarn.

Mint green knit hat with purple yarn flower
Super cute, Knit out of Red Heart yarn. Fits a little snug, perfect for a child.

3 POINT ITEMS
none at this time

Thanks for looking!
  Smiley

Claims from me: none
Claims I have made: none
Current:  3
Pending:  0
TOTAL:  3
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007 06:48:33 PM by joelle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

DropDeadSuzie

I've got blood in my mouth from biting my tongue.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2007 07:23:46 PM »

OPEN!

and all pictures are clickable thumbnails!

THREE POINT ITEMS

TWO POINT ITEMS

Pink Skull Dishcloths! Set of two, thick pink towels with pirate skull fabric toppers. They button together with a lime green heart shaped button! (2 points!)

Flannel Jammie Pants! I made them out of blue flannel fabric with brightly colored las vegas/gambling inspired print. Wide legs with an elastic waist that will comfortably stretch from 28"-34" with a 30" inseam. (2 points!)

Hand Dyed yarn!  Its worsted weight, and i already wound it into a ball Smiley 4 ply - 4 ounces - 100% wool! approx 220 yards. Each ball is (2 points). From left to right, choose between strawberry-peach sherbet claimed by AsphaltQueen! only human heart is left!

ONE POINT ITEMS!!

Matching cat eared hat and mittens made out of soft/cozy leopard print fleece fabric. They are made to fit adult sized head and hands on the larger size - perfect if you have a slightly bigger head or hands. They are 1 point each, and dont have to be bought as a pair!

Matching cat eared hat and mittens made out of soft/cozy black pola dotted fleece fabric. They are made to fit adult sized head and hands! They are 1 point each, and dont have to be bought as a pair!

Super adorable little blue octopus i crocheted using soft blue yarn. It has 8 curly tentacles and pink plastic safety eyes! It measures 9.5 inches around its head! ( 1 point!)

#1 Sacred Heart Needlebook! The outside is alternating panels of red and tattoo style sacred heart print fabric and the inside is solid red with 4 dark green felt pages to stick your needles in. Heart buttons and a ribbon closure on the side. measures 5" x 4" when closed. (1 point)

set of 6 - 1" black and white OCTOPUS pins! Each one is different and you get the whole set for 1 point! (multiple sets available!)
1 set claimed by aeronberry , 1 set claimed by ptarmic wumpus, 1 more available!

Hello Kitty Needlbook! The outside is hello kitty print and the inside is pink polka dots with 4 purple pages to stick your needles in. Heart buttons and a ribbon closure on the side. (1 point)

TWO FOR ONE ITEMS!

Cute handmade red skull goodiebags. They have a drawstring top hem with ribbon that loops through grommet holes. Perfect for putting some crafted goodness in as a gift! ( .5 point for the set!)

hand painted & mod podged heartshaped wooden box. It has a cute pin up girl face on the top and says nobodys baby. (.5 point)

SUPPLIES!!

Big Black Buckles! They can be used for all sorts of stuff, purses, belts.. use your imagination! They are pretty heavy duty, not dinky at all! Theres only 5 sets pictured but you actually get TEN SETS for ( 1 point)
One set of 10 claimed by Sansa, one set claimed by pinkyanddinky ,one set claimed by ptarmic wumpus!

Wooden Hearts! You get two packages of each - everything you see in the picture! Perfect for drilling holes in and using as pendants and charms or for gluing to other things. ( 1 point)

Current:  4
Pending:  2
TOTAL: 6

Claimed by me:
alteredmommy to dropdeadsuzie - Resin "bug" necklaces (red fly and beetle) (2)
klum78 to dropdeadsuzie - Alexander Henry "calaveras (skulls)" 1 yard (2)
legerdemain to dropdeadsuzie - Aqua Fetching (3)
lapoli to dropdeadsuzie - 3 Brown Sugar Fig Exfoliating bar. for a total of (1 point)
ptarmic wumpus to dropdeadsuzie - Robot Rampage & Autumn Tree Shirt (2)

claimed from me:
DropDeadSuzie to riario - heartshaped washcloth (1pt.)
DropDeadSuzie to SansaHand dyed yarn - aqua dreams (2)
DropDeadSuzie to riario - #2 Sacred Heart Needlebook (1pt)
DropDeadSuzie to PurpleHeather - snowman pyjama trousers - (2)
dropdeadsuzie to redheadskydiver ->  flannel PJ shorts (1 pt)
DropDeadSuzie to ptarmic wumpus - Big black buckles (1)
DropDeadSuzie to ptarmic wumpus - octopus pins (1)
DropDeadSuzie to AsphaltQueen - hand-dyed yarn strawberry-peach sherbet - (2)

wishlist:
-owl stuff
-day of the dead stuff
-knitted scarves <3
-knitted fingerless mittens
-best friend & sister in law are pregnant so any neat/unique/slightly creepy baby stuff
-skull stuff
-knitted socks
-anything that a 7 year old little girl might like
-creepy/cute anything Smiley[/color]
« Last Edit: January 01, 2008 01:57:50 PM by DropDeadSuzie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2007 05:15:25 AM »

OPEN!

Smoke & pet free Spanish shop Grin

Altered Book Kit - (2)
Contains:
instruction/information sheets, website list for examples and resources, technique example sheets, word and image sheets, papers and embellishments. Everything you need to get started, just add a book and your imagination!

Queen Bee Brooch - (1)
Wingspan of approx. 2 inches

25 Dotty Notecards - (1)
5x5cm, no envelopes

2 Mixed Paper Notebooks - (1)
Perfect for altered artwork or doodling, or even fancy shopping lists!

Matchbook Notebook Set - (1)
Variety of colours with one of each: dot, heart & brad. Contains 10 sheets of plain white paper. Let me know if you want the note tab on the packet customising, or if you want paper thank you tabs around the individual notebooks.

Other shots...

Matchbook post-its - (1)
Variety of colours with one of each: dot, heart & brad. Contains 25 sheets of mini yellow post-its.

Knitted pink and grey brooch/necklace/corsage bracelet - (1)

Knitted red, black and grey brooch/necklace/corsage bracelet - (1)

2 bugs tissue holders - (1)
2 pink swirls tissue holders - (1)

These come with tissues. Sorry, the manly ones have gone to other homes.

Leafy Leather ATC/Business Card Holder - (1/2)

Supplies

Large plastic gems & flowers - (1/2)

Random Wools - (1)
The top left pink one is mohair, the others are unknown.

Started with: 1
Available points:  4
Pending points:  0
Total points: 4

Sold
Phizzychick to la_chrystelle - Black necklace - (1)
Phizzychick to PurpleHeather - Altered Book Kit - (2)

Bought

Wishlist:
Gifts for family and friends of all ages, particularly blokes. Jewellery with beads & charms/simple design, Bags, Stamps and collage bits, Printed/recon Tee's (M), A-line dresses (Medium/34 bust/UK12)...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010 09:06:16 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2007 06:09:46 AM »

Selkie - non-smoking, 3 cat home...

Completely lame, but here is the link to my round 8 shop...

Between a week's worth of migraines, can you say stress, and all the other fun stuff in my life, I have nothing new to add at this point and not enough energy to create a new shop...

My apologies...

current 0 pending 1 total 1

Selkie

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=205490.msg2203968#msg2203968
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
pinkanddinky
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2007 06:44:56 AM »

All Things PinkAndDinky

CLOSED

I share my smoke-free home with two kitties but I mostly keep my craft stuff out of their reach.

One point items

Fancypants Ponytail Holder - (1)
The two metal beads on this are very good quality heavy beads.

Beaded Ponytail Holders- 1 point for both
These are more decorative and unless you have very thick hair they probably need to be worn over a hair elastic.

Nashville Craft Mafia bag (1)

Pink Tooth Box (1)
Leave a tooth for the tooth fairy in this cute box or use it as a place to keep your kid's baby teeth

Coordinating interior

Pajama/Comfy Pants (1)
These are khaki colored with pink flowers. The waist is 30 inches when it is not stretched at all and can stretch up to 41 inches. The inseam is 26 inches. They are about a size 8/10 and made to fit loosely.

Woven placemats with leaves. The placemats are from Target and I added the felt embroidered leaves. Set of 4 placemats plus leaf potholder: Reduced to 1 point

Flower card wallet (1)
This is just the right size for business cards, gift cards, or credit cards. I used interfacing so it is sturdy.

inside

Passport Cover with travel motif (1)
This fits a US passport
This one has been taken off the market but I can easily make more of these. PM me if interested.

inside:

Pink Arm Band Wallet (1)
This is cotton that is coated with something slick like vinyl. Lined with pink cotton. Great stocking stuffer!

Blue Arm Band Wallet (1)
This can hold money, keys, ipod, etc. while you exercise or don't want to carry a purse. It fastens with velcro and is adjustable to fit the upper arm of most adults. Lined with white cotton.
Great stocking stuffer!

Fire Fairy Earrings (1)- These are 2 inches long, much smaller than they look in the picture.
They are very well made and their arms are bendable. I received them in another swap but they were not made by my swap partner so I'm not sure who made them.

PHOTOGRAPHY PRINTS
The following are just a very small sampling of the original photography prints I have available. Please look at my website to see what else I have available. I am offering one 8x10 print for 1 point or 2 5x7 prints for 1 point. Any of the color pictures on my site can also be made into lovely black and white images. I also have a lot of pictures that are not posted here or on my website so please let me know if you are looking for something particular. Thanks!

Contemplation

Carnival Nights

Prosperity

Melting Pot

Petals

Move

Big Sky

Slipping

Shadows

Forgotten

Two Point Items

Sundress (2)
I started this and my mom finished it this summer. I never wore it though because I decided it isn't me, but I still think it is quite cute. The top is 30 inches around the bust but is very stretchy. The length is 34 inches, excluding straps. It is about a size 8 but I think a 6 or a 10 could probably wear it too.

Ceramic Bowl (2)
Unfortunately due to the cost of international shipping, I must limit this item to those with an address in the US. Sorry for the inconvenience. This is handthrown with beautiful earthy green/brown luster glaze.

Three point items

None at this time

Half point items. Get one free half-point item with every point spent for a limited time only (Tuesday around midnight to be exact)

"I See You Pee" handtowell (.5)
Make your guests laugh (or freak them out) when they use your restroom  Wink

One large and two small potholders (.5)

Butterflies and Flowers Gift Tags (.5) - two sets available
All are on heavy cardstock and the butterflies are wooden. The backs of the flower tags are pink.

Wood bead earrings (.5)

Necklaces and Bead Strands- everything pictured for .5 point

Seed bead necklaces- set of 3 (.5)

Vintage Christmas Ephemera (.5)
Each piece is cut from vintage Christmas wrapping paper that I recently found. Some is from the 1950's and some from the 60's. There are at least 40 pieces cut from 12 different papers so this is really the jackpot for someone who likes vintage Christmas motifs.

Close up of a couple of the pieces

Supply Annex  Supply Annex  Supply Annex

Big phat pile of mardi gras beads (1)
That green one around the edges is reeeeeeeaaaalllllllllly long.

Set of pouches and bags (1)
This includes 8 small blue pouches, 2 larger fuzzy white pouches, and ten white paper bags ready to decorate.

CareBear embroidery kit (.5)
Great for a child's stocking

Piglet patch (.5)

Claims from me:
To Gatsbygirl- Passport Cover with Walking Women- 1pt. Received
To Purpleone- Owl Needlebook- 1pt.SENT
To klum78-Clear beaded lace bracelet-1 and Wallet Photo Holder-1= total 2 pts. Received
To Ptarmacwumpus- White Mugs set of two - 3 pts. Received
To Purpleheather- Fishbowl Needlebook- 1 pt.Received
To Klum 78-pinkanddinky to klum78: 1 8x10 "Motion" (1 pt) 2 ballet 5x7's (1)= total 2 pts. partially SENT
To Nosusanfx- 8x10 Prosperity Print (1), Russian Doll Needlebook (1), Polka dot heart magnets (.5), Snoopy Cards (.5)= Total 3 pts.Received
To Asphaltqueen- 2 catnip fishbowl toys (1) and 2 large blue purple potholders (free)-1pt. total SENT

Claims made by me:
From Cookies- Rickrack (1pink, 1black, 1natural) .5 and Crochet Flowers .5= 1 pt total- Received
From Purpleone- Minty lipbalm with crocheted holder- 2pt. Received
From Aeronberry- Brown Donut Earrings- 1pt Received
From RubyTuesday- Repairs to my antique crochet piece- 1pt. Received
From Nosusanfx- snowmen clips (.5) 2 owl clips (1), bird clip (.5)= total 2 pt. Received
From Lapoli- 1 brown sugar fig ex foliating bar, 1 honey-almond with chamomile, and 1 green tea with cucumber and lemongrass= total 1ptReceived
From Asphaltqueen- Green disk notepad (1) and yellow disk notepad (1)- Total 1 pt.Received
From Asphaltqeen- Black disk notepad - 1 pt.Received
From Asphaltqueen- organic flax and lavendar eye pillow - 2 pts.Received
From Sewknitter- Postage stamp tags- 1pt.Received
From Sewknitter- Handwoven pink scarf - 2pts.

Current: 3
Pending: 1
Total: 4

Wish List:
Knitted or crocheted items, especially clothes (US size 6/8 or medium). Anything cable knit rocks!
Things featuring trees, cameras, cats, leaves
Handmade soaps and other natural products
Pendants
Vintage/retro style items
handmade journals
bags/purses/pouches
Storybook pins or other cute vintage designs decoupaged onto stuff
Supplies: backless buttons to cover

« Last Edit: December 27, 2007 03:08:47 PM by pinkanddinky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

purpleone
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2007 06:54:09 AM »

CLOSED

-----------------------------------------------------
Claims made:
riario to purpleone - 11" x 14" KOLO scrapbook (3)
lapoli to purpleone - Honey almond bee soap x2 (1pt)
la_crystelle to purpleone - colourful zip pouch (1) REC'D
la_crystelle to purpleone - zip pouch with bead on zipper (2) REC'D
pinkanddinky to purpleone - owl needlebook (1) REC'D
purpleheather to purpleone - custom tea sets (2) REC'D
ptarmic wumpus to purpleone - bird felt (2) REC'D
Sansa to purpleone - black and white grocery tote (2)

Claims from my shop:
Minty lipbalm with crocheted holder to pinkanddinky (2) REC'D
Sumo fabric to ptarmic wumpus (2) REC'D
Minty lipbalm with crocheted holder to ptarmic wumpus (2) REC'D
Bumper button set to nosusanfx (2) REC'D
Octopus necklace to nosusanfx (2) REC'D
Honey lipbalm & holder to nosusanfx (1) REC'D
Sock monkey yearbook fabric 0.5yd to ptarmic wumpus (1) REC'D
Set of 3 spiral bound paint shade notebooks to ptarmic wumpus (1) REC'D

Current: 3
Pending: 0
Total: 3
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007 01:58:37 PM by purpleone » THIS ROCKS   Logged
snowyangel
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2007 08:57:46 AM »

OPEN!
  I live in south dakota USA and own cats and rats but they are not allowed in the craft room. For christmas delivery in the US order before 13th, over seas before the 8th at the very latest. Happy shopping!

1 point
Small navy with pink pet bandana(necks under 10inches)

Medium sized Blue felt pin with button centre, good to put on scarfs, bags, coats.

Crafters square, approx 11inch. Person about to get gobbled up by scissors.

2 stranded gold/pink sead beaded necklace, approx 17-18inch. Gold toned barrel clasp.

12inch wall or door knob banner with blank tassel on the end.

2 points

Space fleece sleeping mask, for younger children. Reverse side is fuzzy grey fleece.

3 points
Formal Peach satin and swirl table tunner with gold trim on the ends.

Half aprons with long brown straps to fit almost anyone and light green background.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008 11:37:44 AM by snowyangel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funky hand bags, pillows, cat toys and more UNDER $25...
www.snowyangel.etsy.com
http://www.wists.com/snowyangel2000
Legerdemain

knitting is dreamy....

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2007 10:14:11 AM »

CLOSED!!!

Bits'n'Bobs
New Items Dec 3!!

One Point: 

NEWDangly Earrings.  One Point each, or all five for four points.  Please claim as Pair Number one, two, three, etc, reading left from right.

Pair One:  Swarovski charm and crystal on sterling hooks
Pair Two:  Flower mother of pearl charm with light blue dangly swarovski crystal on sterling hooks
Pair Three:  Large glossy pearl with champgane swarovski crystal, on sterling hooksSold to Penguino and another sold to pinkanddinky! 
Pair Four:  Rectangluar mother of pearl charm with glossy irridescent pearl (black, purples) and champagne swarovski crystal on sterling hooks Claimed by Penguino!
Pair Five:  Glossy pearl with amethyst glass faceted rondelle on sterling silver hooks

NEW Cupcake Discloths:  They speak for themselves!  One point each. Smiley

NEWSkibunny:  Stylish gear for Blythe.  Knit with soft 'n' shiny ribbon yarn, and adorned with three cute heart buttons.

NEW
Baby Button Bibbies:  These super soft baby bits are knit from 100% soft baby cotton and adorned with an assortment of vintage buttons.  Two different strap configurations with two button holes on each for size adjustment.  One point each.  Please specify top or bottom bib.

Mod Swing:  Funky Mother of Pearl rounds, swarovski crystal bicones, shimmerly lilac seed beads, and faceted rounds make these earrings extra fun.  All Sterling Silver. 

Two Points:

Java Cuff:  Handknit with some of Penguino's loverly handdyed merino yarn, this is an environmentally friendly spunky knit cuff.  No more need for those wasteful paper sleeves.  Close with three vintage buttons.  About 8 inches long.  Off the market, at this time.  PM me if interested...

Beaded Knit Bracelet Cuffs.  Two Points each.  Hand knit on Teeeeny tiiiiny needles with seed beads.  Very soft pink acrylic, perfect for those with metal adversions/allergies.  Fastened with a vintage button.  These are quite stretchy and so will fit all wrist sizes.  Very lightweight and exceptionally comfortable to wear!
The clear seed bead version is still available. Irridescent cuff sold to GatsbyGirl!  Thanks!

Shoe Fetish--A cute set of opening stitch markers for any shoe lover.  Various pressed glass, swarovski, and sparkley faceted beads.  Good for knitting or crochet. Sold to purpleheather!!

Asian Garden--Silver plate wire, delicate asian beads, and sparkley swarovski crystals.  These dangle really nicely.

Three Points:

NEW Aqua Fetching:  Handknit with some of Penguino's lovely handdyed merino sock yarn, these are very soft and a lovely shade of varigated aqua that doesn't show up well in the pics.  I have small hands and these fit me nicely--nice and snug without being too tight.  PM me if you have questions. Smiley  Sold to DDS
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Legerdemain_2007/2007_1124Nov250042.jpg
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Legerdemain_2007/2007_1124Nov250038.jpg

Earl Grey--Four shades of fresh water pearls, sterling silver wire, and a uniquely faceted crystal bead dangle make these earrings really unique.  Classy yet funky.

Disclaimer:  I have a little wee bichon, but she sleeps mostly, and not on my crafts...

Claims from me:
legerdemain to asphaltqueen- Dangly earrings pairs five and six (2) [send by Dec10]-SENT
Legerdemain to PurpleHeather - Gilt Rose Bracelet - 2 points - Send by 12/12/07-SENT
Legerdemain to PurpleHeather - Shoe Fetish - 2 points - Send by 12/12/07-SENT
legerdemain to dropdeadsuzie-aquafetching-(3)-Send by 12/14/07

Claims I have made:
purpleheather to legerdemain- emerald isle (2) [send by Dec 10]--SENT DEC4
penguino to legerdemain-TOFUtsies 728 (3)
penguino to legerdemain-TOFUtsies 727 (3)
penguino to legerdemain-KP essential, Burgundy (1)

Current:  4
Pending: 3
TOTAL:  7

Thanks for shopping!!

SOLD:
NEWDangly Earrings Revisted!.  One point each.  Please claim as "pair six" or "pair seven".  Sorry for the crappy photos--they wouldn't stop swinging around!
[b] Pair Six:[/b] Caramel Macchiato-Swirly caramel hued faceted rondelles capped on either end by faceted irridescent rondelles and champagne swarovski crystals.  14k Gold plate findings.
Pair Seven:  Sea Foam: Mother of pearl rectangular charms with a seafoam and swarovski crystal dangle.  All sterling silver.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Legerdemain_2007/2007_1204Dec30056.jpg

Gilt Rose:  Handknit on teeny tiny needles with soft cotton floss and liberally sprinkled with a sparkelly assortment of beads including swarovski crystals, firepolish, glass, and irridescent beads.  Closed with a delicate twisted cord toggle clasp.  Made to fit small wrists.  Six inches from tip to tip of clasp.Sold to purpleheather!!

http://http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Legerdemain_2007/2007_1204Dec30048.jpg
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Legerdemain_2007/2007_1204Dec30052.jpg

[/size]

WISHLIST!

*A project bag like the GoKnit pouch, in a medium or small size--http://www.yarniverse.com/browse.cfm/4,1138.htm
I like burgundy, pinks, blacks/white, teals etc etc.  Pretty much anything but vintagy looking fabrics (sorry!), yellow/orange, or flowers. 

*Yarn, yarn, yarn.  Esp fingering weight or enough laceweight to make a shawl.  Saturated colours, jeweltones, pink/brown/white combos, teal/brown combos, or solids.  Prefer no orange/yellow.  Natural fibers or blends, pls.  My stash runneth over with acrylics right now.  I'd like some sockweight superwash to try making socks, varigated or solid.

*Nifty sterling silver componets for beading, like spacers, charms etc

*Shorties --I don't know if this qualifies as a supply, but I suppose it does.  12" circular needles.  I'm desperate for this, so while I would be prefer metal/wood, I would gladly buy plastic as well

*Sublime stitching patterns--I haven't tried embroidery and would like to!  I especially like the asian ones (china town, sushi bar etc), bon voyage, gnomes/fairies, craftopedia, or the kurt hasley ones....

*Interweave Knits magazines from Summer 2006

*Felted Clogs/slippers in size 7-8

*Mother of pearl buttons in unique shapes/patterns/designs.  Or other buttons made of shell in different shapes etc.

*Interesting/different vintage knitting accessories.  I have a vintage Evenknit knitting ring and it's groooovy!

*Different sterling silver jewelery findings.  Like fancy headpins, spacers, charms, clasps etc.

*A Blythe. Har har har.  Like that's going to happen.  Wink  Cheesy

*Faceted gemstone beads or swarovski crystals.  Or irregularly shaped (or uniquely)and/or chunky gemstone beads.

*Japanese beading books and/or magazines

*Little teeny polymer food charms for stitchmarkers for sock knitting.  So smaller  than dime size would be great!  I like sweets (ie cakes, cupcakes, icecreams, cookies, chocolates etc), fortune cookies, chinese food takeout boxes, japanese lanters (anything asian, but sushi, really)

« Last Edit: December 07, 2007 10:33:58 AM by Legerdemain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swap Shop14!

Wist

Ravelry ID: Legerdemain
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2007 10:03:43 PM »

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!
As you can probably tell from my avatar, there's a beagle in my house (that often comes in my crafting room with me). We are, however, a non-smoking household.

TWO POINT ITEMS
STAR WARS THROW PILLOW - 2 POINTS
Perfect for a kid or teenager's room or for that adult Star Wars fan, whether they're rooting for Yoda or Darth Vader. One side of this 16"x16" pillow has Yoda and the other stars Darth Vader. It's stuffed with a polyester fiberfill that is hypoallergenic and machine washable.

MAGNETIC HEMATITE NECKLACE/BRACELET - 2 POINTS
Gorgeous, handmade bracelet/necklace of hematite stones. Some believe the hematite stones have healing powers and can provide medical benefits to wearers. This piece has magnetic stones so no clasp is needed. Wear in any number of styles - great for the holiday season! There are two of these available.

1 POINT ITEMS
PASSWORD T-SHIRT - 1 POINT
Made with iron-on letters (so make sure you wash inside-out and dry on low heat), this baseball-style t-shirt was inspired by one I saw here elsewhere on Craftster. Made with a new Fruit of the Loom t-shirt, approximately 36" chest.

BLACK & WHITE RETRO PILLOW - 1 POINT
Made of 100% cotton, this pillow is stuffed with a polyester fiberfill that is hypoallergenic and machine washable. If you'd like a set, please claim two of these for a total of two points and I'll make you another one with the same fabric.

WATERFALL PRINT- 1 POINT
8"x10" print of a photo taken by me. Professionally printed on fujifilm archive quality paper.

D.C. SUBWAY
8"x10" print of a photo taken by me. Professionally printed on fujifilm archive quality paper.

CELL PHONE HOLDER - 1 POINT
A handknit cell phone holder (or any other small electronic device or stuff) with a super-cute paw print button! Normally I'd charge 2 points for something like this, but this was my first time with the pattern and there's a couple small mistakes. (Button hole is a little off-center and the top edge has an extra knit row one side.) I don't think they're things people would necessarily notice, but I know the imperfections are there, so the price is reduced. This holder is great for making it easier to find your phone in your purse or bag, or just use it for some added padding for your phone.  Pocket dimensions are roughly 3"x4" and these photos were taken with my verizon LG phone inside the pocket. The colors showing on my screen are darker than in real life - the yarn is a very nice mid-gray tone with flecks of darker grey and white.

HANDKNIT RAINBOW SCARF - 1 POINT
Handknit by me with a wool/cotton/polymind blend yarn. A cheery and colorful scarf, perfect for treating the winter blahs!

PURPLE AND SARI YARN SCARF - 1 POINT
Handknit by me using two strands of yarn - one of a super-soft acrylic/nylon yarn and one of sari yarn. Supersoft scarf with some great colors! The second pic is a close-up of the sari yarn fringe - it's so vibrant! (*note: due to the nature of sari yarn, there may be some slight "shedding" of this scarf)

POINT ITEMS
FLOWERED BLACK PROJECT BAG - 0.5 POINT
Embroidered felt "project bag", perfect for a small yarn project or to take your current craft project traveling with you. Snap closure, no lining. Finished size is approximately 8"x11".

HOLIDAY DOG GEAR - 0.5 POINT 
This is a handmade "necklace" for your small dog, as modeled by my beagle, Snort. Unstretched, it's about 7" in diameter. It is pretty tight on my 26 pound beagle, not-quite-choking-but-not-quite-comfortable, which is why we're selling it (and she's oh-so-happy to see it gone). Very sparkly and festive, it's a great way to adorn your dog for the holidays and would be terrific for family holiday photos!

HANDPAINTED MUSHROOM PLAQUE - 0.5 POINT
Handpainted (but not by me) mushroom plaque with a cool old-school look.

COFFEE CUP COZIES AND A MINI-POUCH - 0.5 POINT (FOR ENTIRE SET)
I received these in other swaps and while they're adorable, I don't have a use for them. The coffee cup cozies are felt-backing with cotton toppers and the mini-pouch has a velcro closure.

GRAB BAG OF HANDMADE NOTECARDS 0.5 POINT (FOR SET OF 3)
Select any 3 of the notecards listed below for just 0.5 point! Mix and match to your hearts content! All cards come with coordinating envelopes for mailing. (Please be as specific as you wish to be for example, if you want a specific ice cream card, let me know, otherwise Ill just pick for you!)

GERMAN BIRDIES (3 identical cards available)

FLOWER THANK YOU'S

YOU SCREAM, I SCREAM CARDS

GNOME NOTECARDS
Colors are a little dark in the photo, the darkest is a dark navy blue.

RETRO NOTECARDS

ZETTI FISHMAN NOTECARDS - (7 cards available)
The picture colors are slightly off on my computer - there are dark purple, light purple, red and blue, and the rhinestone blends with the card better in person.

SWAP NOTES 0.5 POINT (FOR SET OF 10) TWO SETS AVAILABLE
You get 10 uber-cute swap notes (Ill randomly select 10 for you from the 20 pictured below), perfect for a quick note to your swap partner (or swap the shop purchaser). All are 4"x5" with blank backs for your personal message.

SUPPLIES
 YARN BALL - 1 POINT
This yarn ball is 200 yards of hot pink eyelash yarn. Also included is a learn to knit DVD. (I've never opened the box, so I can't vouch for the quality of the DVD.) Looks like it'd be great for a teenager or adult, though!

PUZZLE SOAPS MOLD - 1 POINT
Straight from Ikea, it's a brand new mold for the ever-popular puzzle soaps (or, as Ikea intended it, for making puzzle ice cubes). These are great to use with the no-fuss, no-muss heat-and-pour soaps - awesome craft for the kids' holiday break! 3 are available for purchase at 1 point each. Only 1 left!

PRE-DESIGNED MEMORY BOOK - 1 POINT EACH (new price!!!)
An 8"x8" post-bound memory book with 20 pre-designed slip in pages that are acid & lignin free. Great for the scrapbooker short on time or for someone just getting started! A variety of pre-designed inserts are included, almost all are in the blue/greg/silver color family and most have snowflakes on them. (If you want pics of additional pages, just let me know.) Dust covers are still on each of these - great for yourself or a gift! Two of these are available at two points each.

MISC KNITTING, CROCHETING & CRAFTING MAGAZINES/PATTERNS; MANY VINTAGE - POINTS VARY
So I've got a guilty, little stash of 25 knitting/crocheting magazines/pattern books and 5 misc. crafts books. I know that I simply won't get around to most of these and I feel guilty letting all this crafty goodness sit in the closet - so it's time to de-stash!

I couldn't figure out the best way to sell these, so I've made multiple groups, each for varying points. I can't in good faith put pics of all 30 up here, but I've put a few to whet your taste.

If you would like to see pics of individual patterns, etc., you can see them in a gallery set-up at http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=176597941/a=17001458_17001458/t_=17001458

Please make sure to specify in your claim which group(s) you want!

GROUP 1 (KIDS & BABIES) - 0.5 POINTS
Patons kids - Twister Sisters - 500812 CC
Leisure Arts - Owls & Bunnies - Leaflet 684
Leisure Arts - Country Knits for Kids - Leaflet 622
Leisure Arts - Christmas Vests for Kids - Leaflet 611
Leisure Arts - Baby Afghans 3 to knit and crochet - Leaflet 181
Unknown (missing cover but it looks vintage) - 62 pages of baby items to knit

GROUP 2 (AFGHANS, SOCKS, HOUSEHOLD ITEMS) - 0.5 POINTS
Leisure Arts Quick Knit Afghans 2 - Leaflet 550
McCall's Afghan Book (copyright 1973)
Leisure Arts Fisherman Crochet Afghans - Leaflet 250
Margo's Cotton Creations (Vintage, no date but it looks like it's from at least the 70s)
Bernat Handcrafter Socks and Accessories - Book No. 36 (vintage)

GROUP 3 - SWEATERS - 1 POINT
Leisure Arts More Fisherman Crochet - Leaflet 106
Cowichan by Shepherd - Unisex pattern 1009
Sunbeam Aran - Double Knittings - #859 (looks vintage)
Sunbeam Soft Spun - Double Knittings - #868 (looks vintage)
Reynolds New Icelandic Fashions for Men and Women - Vol. 72 (looks vintage)
Reynolds New Icelandic Fashions for Men and Women - Vol. 78 (looks vintage)
Aran Fisherman Sweaters to Knit for men, women & children - No. 8402 (looks vintage)
Bucilla Rustique - Vol 13
brunswick Breeze - lacy tops and sweaters and a bikini and cover-up - volume 816
Spinnerin - Volume 156 (looks vintage, printed in Switzerland)

GROUP 4 - MISC. KNITTING - 0.5 POINTS
McCall's Knitting Book 2 (copyright 1966)
McCall's Knitting Book 4 (copyright 1968)
A Golden Hands Special - The best of Knitting and Crochet for Women  (copyright 1975)

GROUP 5 - MISC. CRAFTS - 1 POINT
Leisure Arts - Dancing Veggies in Plastic Canvas
Basic Batik and Dyeing (copyright 1972)
Splatter Ink Techniques (copyright 1938)
BH&G 100's of Ideas Crafts and Sewing - 1972
Simplicity Paper Twist Baskets - #3740
Patch Press - Sunday Best (stuffed bunny patterns)
Serendipity in HiStraw (embroider, knit, crochet & weave) - copyright 1970

Claims from me:
atsuko - two ikea puzzle molds (2) - MAILED & REC'D
pinkanddinky - green & yellow floppy disk notepads (2) - MAILED & REC'D
pinkanddinky - black floppy disk notepad (1) - MAILED & REC'D
redheadskydiver -floppy disk notebook, white with white paper (1) - MAILED & REC'D
pinkanddinky - eye pillow (2) - MAILED & REC'D
lapoli - yarn grab bags 1 & 2 (1) - MAILED & REC'D
miss violaceous - cherry blossom notecards - (1) - MAILED & REC'D
ptarmic wumpus - eye pillow - (2)
ptarmic wumpus - 3 zetti fishman and 3 german birdy notecards - (1)

Claims I have made
legerdemain - dangly earrings pairs 6 & 7 - (2) - REC'D
ptarmic wumpus - custom robot shirt - (1) - REC'D
purpleheather - diy infusion tea set - (1) - REC'D
ptarmic wumpus - custom tree shirt - (1) - REC'D
lapoli - baby fruit hat - (2) - REC'D
pinkanddinky - catnip toys - (1) - REC'D
lapoli - Alpaca Blend Hand-dyed Yarn - (2)
DropDeadSuzie - hand-dyed yarn strawberry-peach sherbet - (2)

Current:  1
Pending:  3
TOTAL:  4

« Last Edit: December 31, 2007 04:29:51 PM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Frame Your Personal Valuables
How to Turn a Leaf Into Art
How to Recycle an Old Door Into a Blackboard
How to Recycle Old Chopsticks Into Ornamental Coasters
How to Make an Inside Out Pillow Case
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...