A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 298,792
Currently Running With Scissors:
359 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 29 Gallery  (Read 16985 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

panul
« Reply #120 on: January 21, 2008 02:24:36 PM »

Unless my eyes deceive me, that screw type object is the tightening screw for the small hoop.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2008 04:48:02 PM »

Ok, so I've had a real problem taking pictures of the wonderful things I received, and to my 2 crafting friends, I offer my humble apologies.  Couple of weeks, and they're going to make my shoulder good as new (we hope)

Grieney claimed me for a super-long stocking cap - and while I can't take action shots, because my arm just won't work that well, here's the hat taking up half my table!  When it's on my head, and not wrapped around my neck, it hangs past my knees!

Grieney, thank you so much!  I wore it to work the past couple of days, and 3 people asked where they could get one!

GatheredThreads claimed me for quilt squares - and they're wonderful!  Little by little, I'm amassing enough squares to make a craftster quilt of my very own!

GT, i love 'em!  they're different from any others that I have, and the ones with the leaves are just awesome!

Thank you both so much.... both for the craftiness, and for putting up with me being a slug who didn't get pictures up in a timely fashion.  I'll go to my corner now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
Grieney

rambunctiously soft-spoken

« Reply #122 on: January 24, 2008 05:07:28 AM »

Those squares are great! Luuuuuv the applique.  I'll have to get around to using up the rest of the fleece since my products are in such high demand.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yes, my parents know that I'm a hooker

Wist : Blog : Etsy :
purpleone
« Reply #123 on: January 24, 2008 06:21:47 AM »

Gorgeous quilt squares!! Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Grieney

rambunctiously soft-spoken

« Reply #124 on: January 24, 2008 06:35:23 AM »

Finally, albeit with a horrible cell phone picture, is my package from maremare312!

I'd better stop swapping and start crafting! Yeah, I'm laughing about that too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yes, my parents know that I'm a hooker

Wist : Blog : Etsy :
1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #125 on: January 26, 2008 06:01:52 PM »

just got my colorimetry from dulincea!!! awesome i love it!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
frosty772
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2008 07:21:35 AM »

I recieved last week from BKrenning!!  OMG is she awesome!!  I am still impressed by all she sent.  Im sorry im a bit late getting these up!!

Group shot

Here you see the beaded velvet bag, hairsticks, a bracelet, cameo choker and Holly Hobbie.  The doll holds some sentimental value for me.  I had a large size doll and loved her (cant remember what happened to her) and I had a smaller version like this but lost her as well when we moved.  I was so happy to see her again (I swear im gonna be 80 and still hanging on to this one lol)

Here is a close up of the pretty bracelet.  When she claimed me for a wist surprise I was so hoping this was going to be it!!  Isnt it lovely!!  Oh so victorianesque!!

Beware she is such a stalker  Cheesy!!!  I had no idea (or just forgot) the she was the creator of the hairsticks that I wisted and she made me a pair too!!  I love these and put my hair up immediately after getting them.  Hubby liked them too!!  And the choker is so lovely!!  Ive been wanting a cameo one for a long time!!  Yeah!!

Here are a couple of pictures of the reticule she made me!!  By time I got to this one I had to sit down.  It is beautiful.  Its a mossy green velvet with little black seed beeds covering the entire purse!!   It has a circular satin base with cardboard (?) in the middle to give it structure and so it can stand.  What I like most about it is it has an antique look to it as if she found it in a antique shop!!  Its beautiful!!

This is how long the straps are.  Immediately began using it (ive been wanting a new purse to switch into for awhile now!!

Thank you so very much!!  Im still stunned lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians.blogspot.com
sunspotted
« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2008 09:47:38 AM »

Unless my eyes deceive me, that screw type object is the tightening screw for the small hoop.

Thanks panul, I should have figured that out, I feel like a moron.  Oh well, it's a feeling I'm used to.  Grin

Quite the haul frosty, everything is gorgeous. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
lapoli
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2008 09:51:50 AM »

lol - well, it's good you noticed. my house could have collapsed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

!b
« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2008 03:35:05 PM »

I am a total slacker and havent yet posted pictures of my awesome hat from Oneredboot. Waiting for the boyfriend to take my photo isn't going to fly anymore so here is one of the better shots I managed to get of the back of my head...

Flat hat

The photo doesnt do the hat justice at all, it is actually really cute and very soft. I am also far cuter than this photo lets on.
Thanks again Karen, the hat is getting quite a bit of use. We have -40 C here right now and I wear the hat even in the house to keep warm!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
6 Beauty Products Made From Animals
Make the Most of Your Makeup
Get the Perfect Make Up in 10 Minutes
A Day in the Life of a Fashion Blogger
Expert Brian Champagne Explains Proper Skin Care Techniques
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Sherlock Matchbox
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...