A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,583
Currently Running With Scissors:
464 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 29 Gallery  (Read 15891 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Grieney

rambunctiously soft-spoken

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2008 02:04:31 PM »

sunspotted, Latin doesn't have any punctuation, so I say you don't have to!  Cheesy

Here's my loot!

First, my Nancy Drew shirt from la_chrystelle (handpainted!!)

Next, my yarn and purse handles from contrivant and yarn bits from CrossStitchinMomma

I also got an awesome doggy package from lapoli, and I'll have pictures of Jake disemboweling another poor creature when I download them from bf's camera.

Here's the bag I sent cardigan (dramatically staged on my messy desk with the handles are drooped across the front):

Thanks chicas!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yes, my parents know that I'm a hooker

Wist : Blog : Etsy :
critterpants
« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2008 02:45:41 PM »

I love that bag, Grieney!  The fabrics are awesome. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sunspotted
« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2008 03:00:00 PM »

oh, and he hasn't taken the hat off yet - he put on his headset to play Halo, put the hat on, on top of that, stole the smarties, and i haven't seen him since!

YAY!

That bag is beautiful Grieney and the yarn you got is wonderful too.  *tries to remember how to say anything in Latin, fails miserably*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
missmuffcake

Attached to Matt with E600.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2008 03:08:25 PM »

I couldn't wait to get started as you can see. Can anyone guess what it is that I'm cutting out? Smiley

Totoro?Huh?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
cardigan
« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2008 08:14:32 PM »

Thanks for posting the bag Greiney, Ive been away since the day I recieved it (except for one night when we came back home and I let you know I recieved haha) so I had absolutly no chance to post pics.
Heres a couple I just took, just because its such an amazing bag and everyone deserves to see HEAPS of photos of it!

Thanks again for the awesome bag!!
=D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i am sorry for being a bad, rude swapper. i am sorry to all the partners i flaked on, and all the feelings i hurt. i feel really guilty, my life is messed up right now and i got greedy and selfish. i didnt think about anything but getting nice things. i am so sorry everyone. i'll be leaving now.
gatheredthreads
« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2008 05:42:43 PM »

I have received two wonderful parcels in the past few days.

From ThreadorYarn, some angora to spin with (looks fantastic!), a beautiful mermaid for decorating around my fish tank, and so much dark chocolate I feel spoiled  Grin

And from hdcase, this wonderful thread catcher to hang on my desk (it is perfect!), plus some beautiful beads, a cute magnet, and sweet note cards.  The magnet, if you can't read it, says "I'm too busy to be organized" which fits me to a T  Grin

Thank you so much, both of you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.  ~ Dali
wist
farmgirljane
« Reply #96 on: January 09, 2008 09:43:06 PM »

This week I recieved to fantastic parcels.  We have had over a week of hot weather - 35 degrees +++++  -  so we have basically been confined indoors for most of the day, so these parcels really helped ease the boredom of school holidays of which we have another three weeks of.  Anyway on to the pics

From Dulcinea - Kool Aid for dying - 42 packets of mind you, my daughters where impressed.  Here is a pic of what I recieved and a pic of the wool we dyed.  Have heaps more left to do  but will save that for another day.  The girls had so much fun with this little project especially the smelliing and taste testing  Grin

And from cfrenia - a polymer clay kit - with enough supplies ++ and instructions to make pie magnets.  A pic of the kit and of course the finished articles, we actually made alot more than pictured but they have already been claiimed by the girls for gifts.  We all really enjoyed this project and the way that they turned out.

Thanks girls for such fantabulous parcels - now I am hooked on to new crafts Grin
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008 09:53:13 PM by farmgirljane » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my challenge 31 entry Jeannie's getting married in the morning and don't forget to vote
Lilyvanilli
« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2008 09:54:59 PM »

Those magnets are great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

la_chrystelle
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2008 02:55:08 AM »

ok, I didn't really had a chance to post pictures earlier so here they are all together!

lace and a cable knit part for a bag I want to made from the lovely gatheredthreads

scrapbooks papers and lot's of other scrapbooks stuff from bkrenning4

two cool magazines from grieney and twizzler which are allready gone.. and I've allready seen some great projects in them both!

and last but not least;

from 1boy1girl1kitty2 really awesome amy butler FQ, I really love them I think I am a little bit scared of cutting them up, they are so pretty to look at! and a huge pack of twizzlers, I've never seen them huge like this! thank you so much 1boy1girl1kitty2 you bright up my day yesterday after a long day of work!

aswell I received from sunspotted a scarf a few swaps ago, but I think I never got along to post a picture, I must have forgot because I was way to busy with school, so I will post pictures here;

it's very long, grey, warm and it has a beautiful design, thank you sunspotted!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

pmpknpunk
« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2008 06:59:20 AM »

From Dulcinea - Kool Aid for dying - 42 packets of mind you, my daughters where impressed.  Here is a pic of what I recieved and a pic of the wool we dyed.  Have heaps more left to do  but will save that for another day.  The girls had so much fun with this little project especially the smelliing and taste testing  Grin

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t148/farmgirljane/IMG_2323.jpg

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t148/farmgirljane/IMG_2327.jpg

WOW your yarn turned out great! What method did you use and what kind of yarn did you start with! So bright and vibrant, love it!!!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008 11:59:53 AM by kategirl - Reason: Please remove the [img] tag when quoting pictures. Thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Add a Shape in After Effects CS3
How to Add a Stroke to Text in Photoshop CS3
How to Add an Inner Glow Blending Option to Text in Photoshop CS3
How to Add an Inner Shadow Blending Option to Text in Photoshop CS3
How to Add an Outer Glow Blending Option to Text in Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Art Dolls
Meatless Monday: Texas Pecan Pesto
@Home This Weekend: Celebrate Your State

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...