A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,700
Currently Running With Scissors:
679 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 29 Gallery  (Read 15943 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Grieney

rambunctiously soft-spoken

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2007 01:14:25 PM »

She also sent a knit hat that actually fits over my ears, which I have needed for awhile, and some sock weight yarn! Thanks so much Grieney!

just in case someone sees the hat and thinks, 'hey I sent that to Grieney back in OWS blah!', you probably are right.  It's a blatant reswap, but I have a ginormous head that was too big for this particular awesome hat.  Wink Glad you liked everything mare!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yes, my parents know that I'm a hooker

Wist : Blog : Etsy :
purpleone
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2007 01:23:18 PM »

I have a ginormous head that was too big for this particular awesome hat. Wink

Cheesy Hehe I love your frankness G!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2007 02:33:12 PM »

She also sent a knit hat that actually fits over my ears, which I have needed for awhile, and some sock weight yarn! Thanks so much Grieney!

just in case someone sees the hat and thinks, 'hey I sent that to Grieney back in OWS blah!', you probably are right.  It's a blatant reswap, but I have a ginormous head that was too big for this particular awesome hat.  Wink Glad you liked everything mare!

It's a great hat...although I'm a bit worried about your head size Grieney, because I have a ginormous head, but it fits me!  Shocked   Grin   Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 6/2

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
reenreen

crafting by request

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2007 04:12:37 PM »

I recieved a wonderful wall organiser from maremare312. The fabric is too awesome and i guess i'll have to keep it on my wish list because my sister desperately want one as well (as soon as she saw the one i got sent)

Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

she rambles oddly
http://pixelhazard.com
StrawberryMarie
♥ Craft Poet ♥

« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2007 04:17:28 PM »

The fabric is too awesome 

Agreed! I'd hang it (anything made from it) on my wall or on myself any day  Grin Lucky gal, that's a beautiful wall organizer!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Crafts make us feel rooted, give us a sense of belonging and connect us with our history." ~ Phyllis George
oneredboot
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2007 06:06:21 PM »

i got back from xmas travel to two huge packages, one from maremare312 and one from urbanhula.  they totally spoiled me!  i was so shocked at all of the amazing  stuff they sent.  thank you thank you!!   

here are my gorgeous soaps from maremare312--she picked all of my favorite scents!  mr boot loves the gardener's soap--even though he's more of a chicken farmer than a gardener at the moment...i can't wait to place these great bars out in little bowls in the kitchen and bathroom...plus maremare312 included lip balm and the most silky-feeling lotion!  AND i love her packaging aesthetic.  thank you so much maremare, you are my soap-making hero!

and here's the package from urbanhula--she chose me for soap-making supplies and some things for stress-reducing (i have my huge phD exams on the 9th!  ack!).  she sent me some teas, some adorable rose soaps, and some tub teas for baths!    plus a whole range of soap supplies--water-creature soap molds, some colors and fragrances, and some natural things to add to the mix (oatmeal, chamomile, sugar).   thank you so much!!  i can't wait to get started...

i am just so wowed by both of y'all!  thanks so much for the lovely things, and for inspiring me as i start out in my so-very-basic soap-making!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Liberry Booked
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2007 07:08:22 PM »

The rose soaps are so gorgeous!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.etsy.com/shop/magicalmiracles
(Check me out Cheesy)

http://magicalmiracles.co.cc
( I have my own website to blog on about craftiness! :DD)
oneredboot
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2007 07:44:22 PM »

oh, and i forgot to point out that maremare312 also included a lavendar eye pillow in her package!  (it's in the photo, i just forgot to mention it!) it smells amazing and feels great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Grieney

rambunctiously soft-spoken

« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2007 05:16:43 AM »

It's a great hat...although I'm a bit worried about your head size Grieney, because I have a ginormous head, but it fits me!  Shocked   Grin   Shocked

I have a 7-1/2 size head to either have enough room for a big brain, or a lot of hot air, depending on who you ask.  Or maybe I just have fat ears.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yes, my parents know that I'm a hooker

Wist : Blog : Etsy :
sunspotted
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2007 02:07:30 PM »

I wish I wasn't allergic to 99.99999% of soaps and fragrances.  Everything looks gorgeous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Garlic Mashed Potatoes
How to Make Chicken Marinade
How to Make Butter Sauce
How to Make a Philly Cheese Steak with Cheez Whiz
How to Cook Salmon with Vegetables
Latest Blog Articles
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...