A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,355
Currently Running With Scissors:
517 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 29  (Read 31736 times)
Tags for this thread: table_runner  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ThreadOrYarn
« Reply #130 on: December 24, 2007 02:48:44 PM »

I claim GatheredThreads for Angora spinning fiber and dark chocolate

This is my 4th claim, 2 sent, 1 ready to go in the mail, 1 recd(GatheredThreads - those 6" quilt squares are addictive. I did nothing but make squares all weekend  Grin  Grin)

list in a minute

I'm in Massachusetts, I do mostly knit, but I also crochet, spin, and used to cross-stitch, embroider and a little bit of tatting. I like the cooler colors (blues, purples, greens) but a little oomph of the red/orange/yellows doesn't hurt either. Nothing holiday themed please - I like being able to use my things all the time, not just a few weeks a year  Grin

My list, in no particular order -
handmade birthday card (it's my birthday this month) Thanks OneRedBoot and IGoByLoriB! I'm leaving this in, because well, who can have enough cards?)

neckwarmer/cowl/shortscarf to wear with a pine green coat. It's getting cold here!  Cheesy
earwarmer/headband to use instead of a hat (I don't look good with the squashed hat-hair look  Wink )

small (creditcard size) wristlet (Thanks ReenReen!)

a small zippered pouch/tote

small 'sling' purse like this

this wallet purse sewing pattern

decorated crochet hook or teeny bead-topped knitting needles or a pretty tatting shuttle

Casein Knitting needles

decorated ID badge reel like this (doesn't have to be clay-decorated, it was just the 1st pic I found)

A shopping bag that folds into its own pouch Thanks LiberryBooked!

double-stitch markers or row counters for small needles (US size 3, 3.25mm or smaller)

New Pathways for Sockknitters book by Cat Bordhi

Knitting New Scarves book by Lynne Barr

ready-to-spin fiber (except silk)

book purse

small/med tote bag

cloth menstrual pads

cotton soap sack with handmade soaps

wallet purse like this style

crocheted kippah in this design but in purples and/or blues.

anything Judaica-themed

something from my etsy favorites
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007 08:21:00 AM by ThreadOrYarn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #131 on: December 24, 2007 03:29:54 PM »

Small interruption -

To my wonderful co-organizer, Grieney
To all of your wonderful craft-maniacs
and to all of your who have become my friends....

Merry Christmas!

ok, back to the swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
Liberry Booked
« Reply #132 on: December 24, 2007 04:26:24 PM »

I claim ThreadOrYarn for A shopping bag that folds into its own pouch.
This is my second claim, one sent, and zero received.

Hey I'm high schooler living in California, USA. I love anything cute, cuddly, or brightly colored (except for hot pink...me no likey hot pink). I would like things that I can wear.

Things I would love

Supplies-Though my parents support my crafting hobbies they don't like -me spending lots of money on crafts...and they won't let me get a job. Not that I have the time.... so supplies are always good.

• Shrinky dink paper (preferably the white kind not clear because white looks  like  it comes out neater).
  • Exacto knife and self healing mat for stenciling (super big want).
[/s]Waiting on this-Thanks xladyluckx!
  • Resin kit w/instructions (i've seen the things people make with resin and now I kinda want to experiment).
  • Interfacing for bags
  • Etching Cream Kit (I have glasses to etch, and have no idea what else I need, other than cream which I don't have)

Knitted/Crocheted-I can crochet, but I'm not very experienced so I'm limited to smaller items.

Sewing- I can sew, but never find enough time or have enough patience

Miscellaneous- Like it implies, random things that have struck my fancy (that is such a weird phrase).

And thanks in advance to anyone who picks me!!

« Last Edit: December 27, 2007 11:31:34 PM by Liberry Booked » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.etsy.com/shop/magicalmiracles
(Check me out Cheesy)

http://magicalmiracles.co.cc
( I have my own website to blog on about craftiness! :DD)
cfrenia

Yeah, that's me & isaac hanson.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #133 on: December 24, 2007 07:14:08 PM »

I claim Liberry Booked for a pleatness bag!!!

This is my second claim, 0 sent 0 received.
I am a 19 (almost 20) year old student at the University of Delaware majoring in Mathematics & Economics with a minor in Business Administration exciting, I know. I love to sew, crochet, scrapbook, and make cute things from polymer clay. There are so many crafts I would like to learn, so I would most like to get kits for new crafts 

Kits
-Body butter/scrub
-Soap making
-Makeup/lipbalm
-Card making
-Yarn Dyeing-
-Screen printing, stenciling

Crafts From You!
-Hand knit socks I wear a size 5 shoe.
-A screen printed T-shirt (PM for more details Im easy to please!)
-body butter or scrubs, bodywash
-chapstick/lip balm
-scented soaps

Supplies!
-White yarn for dyeing
-Polymer clay tools
-Wool or Cotton yarn in bright colors
-Purse handles
-Amy Butler fabrics
-Japanese fabrics
-retro fabrics
-any pretty, hip fabrics that is not from Jo-Ann (that's the only place I shop, so I'd love something different!!) I love fabric, if you can't tell.
-funky/unique pins
-ribbon
-fabric labels
-nice paper for journals
-heavy cardboard for journals
-printer transfer paper

I'm creating a craft room, so I would love anything to decorate my new room with!! Pretty pictures or art, PM for details before choosing, i'm kind of picky about art. Smiley

Im sure Ill think of more things so Ill keep adding! Thanks in advance for anyone who chooses me!!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007 10:37:04 PM by cfrenia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my etsy for bags & accessories:
http://www.stitchedcreations.etsy.com/
Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #134 on: December 26, 2007 05:54:17 AM »

never mind.  my mistake.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
purpleone
« Reply #135 on: December 26, 2007 03:09:03 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
--------------------------------------------------------------
I claim cfrenia for a fun package of purse handles, Japanese fabric, pretty/hip fabric not from Jo-Ann and funky/unique pins. This is my 6th claim; 5 sent, 4 received and I'm in the UK.
Wishlist:

I need an outfit for an event in March but am new to garment sewing and there are no good apparel fabric stores near me so...
-Semi-formal dress patterns (home drafted or store bought).
-Dress fabric in black & white, green or teal.

-A rack for storing/displaying my sewing thread.

-Knitted pear cozy

-A screenprinted women's S/M tee with the phrase "Riots not diets" Smiley

-Knitting needle bracelet (any colour) that'll fit over my wide knuckles!

-Knit shrug like the gorgeous Rowan Alpine one (without the intricate back, this is a greedy enough wish as it is hehe.)

Supplies:

-The Claire's Cats quilting book.

-Black/white freshwater pearls for jewellery making.

-Interlocking belt buckles.

-Black, brown or green cotton jersey fabric.

-Cheap cotton maryjanes (US Womens sz9) for me to embroider.
Me: I sew lots but also bake, make jewellery and crochet. Thrifted/vintage things are always welcome at my house!
My loves: green, grey, neutrals, blue, brown, space-saving devices.
My hates: Stuffies/amigurumi (just don't have room for things like that Undecided), bright/neon colours, sequins, insects.

Thank you to whoever picks me! Kiss
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007 04:07:28 PM by purpleone » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Grieney

rambunctiously soft-spoken

« Reply #136 on: December 26, 2007 07:40:22 PM »

I claim purpleone for a sewing thread organizer whatchacallit (a technical term) and some other wisty stuff that happens to be at Joanns - because she is my craftster in shining armor.  Grin

This is my 4th claim, 3 sent, 1 rec'd and the other two apparently floating in space somewhere.

- Woolen sweaters - 'dry clean only' so they full really well.  No size restrictions. 

- feltable wool yarn in non-neon colors (can you tell my washer gets a workout?)

- An amigurumi beagle! Really, anything beagle related.  Mine is my only child, after all. A Snoopy shirt would be awesome.

- funky silk screened or embroidered or handpainted or whatever t-shirts or hoodies, or heck, sweatpants as long as I'm not going to sit on your efforts

- Knitting needles anyone? I have 8 and 10, and bamboo would be nice, but stingy me is going into sticker shock because needles are twice as expensive as crochet hooks (yes, duh, obvious, I know)

- 12" flannel squares - can be one piece or a pieced quilty square.  My New Year's resolution that helps out Project Linus. 

- blank notecards

- unfinished wooden picture frames (usually a 4x6 is around $1)

- something inspired by comic books - clothes, tote bag, etc.  I'm a big fan of the greats - Batman, Supes, Spidey.  Same goes for cello or classical music stuff.

- hardcover books with colorful fronts (no jacketed ones, please). 

- posters or cards of those older European advertisements with bright colors http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Cognac-Monnet_i404819_.htm?aid=246987

- Easy-to-crochet-with yarn.  I like the chunky kind, because it goes so fast! Nothing eyelashy please.

- Looking to get rid of those yarn bits left over from projects? If they're at least a foot long you can send them to me.

- A magic yarn ball!

- kits are good, too.  I love trying out new things! Needle felting or whatever you're into.

- purse handles

- For my man, small GI Joe or similar size figures (3 ) to customize.  He customized a figure to look like me! What crafty kids we would have. 

- For my son, Jake T. Beagle, some stuffed animals to chew on and maybe some doggie treats (you've got your kids, I've got mine, hehe)

- And always, the wist at the bottom.

Other things about me: I am a flitting crafter.  I try something, conquer and move on, but always love to go back! I sew, quilt, crochet and throw pottery when I can find a class.  Also have the random education of an engineering degree with a minor in classical studies, so I work in construction and play cello.  Whatever pays the bills, right? Have a boyfriend and we share a beagle who basically owns the house.  Thanks in advance for picking me!

btw, thanks for the past two months, be kind to your organizers henceforth and always, remember to include due dates on your PMs, and tip your waitress!  Wink

« Last Edit: December 26, 2007 07:47:31 PM by Grieney » THIS ROCKS   Logged

yes, my parents know that I'm a hooker

Wist : Blog : Etsy :
CrossStitchinMomma
« Reply #137 on: December 26, 2007 08:05:08 PM »

I claim Greiney for some leftover yarn bits.

This is my 6th claim, with 5 sent.

Hi! Im CrossStitchinMomma and Im live in Tennessee (USA). Im a married 25 year old SAHM of one. Im originally from England so any British candy (if youd like to know what types please PM me!) would be welcome as I cant get it over here! I love anything to do with Victorian or Tudor England. I love to knit. I know how to cross stitch but it generally takes a long time and I like finishing things quickly. I just bought a computerized sewing machine but it is super intimidating to me so I havent really used it yet but Id love to learn how to sew. Anything from my wist would be great too!!!

Okay first things first - if you live in the UK (or somewhere nearby) I will happily accept Cadburys Roses!!! I'm really missing British sweets!

This is my biggest wish of all! The Ruffled Skirt - its basically a pencil skirt with some ruffles (in black preferably & please PM me for measurements) from the Spring 07 issue of Adorn magazine. I have the pattern I just need someone to make it for me. PLEASE! I would be your best friend forever lol!

If you have a Victoria Secret gift certificate or gift card that you got for Christmas that you don't want to use or don't need I'm so wanting a bra from there so I'd happily (okay super happily!) take it off your hands for you!  Grin

Supplies:

Cross Stitch:
BIG HUGE WISH
 - 11 count colored (it has to be colored) aida cloth (this is a present for my great grandmother who has bad eyesight but loves to cross stitch - as its a gift please make sure that the aida is in an unopened package) I can't find colored Aida anywhere and I need to send it out for Christmas soon as its going to England. If possible I would like at least one but more than one would be absolutely fantastic!!!
Thanks Greiney and more is always welcome!

Knitting:
Some yarn that is in these colors...the rainbow colors, or the black, blue and purple or the "Mixed Berries" http://getknitted.com/acatalog/Shepherd_Sock.html

Some skeins of any soft good quality yarn you can find (my favorite colors are black, purple and I like the rainbow colored yarns too but any color will do as long as its not turquoise, yellow, orange or anything neon yuck!)

Id like to learn how to knit cables so some cable knitting supplies would be great. Pending!

Patons Cashmere, Soy Silk, or Wool  yarn (please PM me for colors but pretty much anything would be okay)

Any other brand of wool (i.e. Lions Wool, etc) would be great too but again please PM for colors.

Some Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted Yarn for my upcoming project (the Celtic Tote from IK Winter 07) - Please PM me for colors as I'm not quite sure what color I'm making it yet...

Sewing:

Anything with Victorian ladies on it would be great.

Some fabric with four leaf clovers or Ireland (the word Ireland not actually Ireland itself lol) so I can make a purse for my best friend.

Books/Magazines/DVD (used is perfectly fine!):
A beginner book on felting
A beginner sewing book with lots of details, diagrams and descriptions! (Im a sewing machine virgin!) *I was claimed for this but more are always welcome!* - I now have Sewing for Dummies so I no longer need that but other books are welcome. 
A beginner dressmaking/clothing how to book.
Knitting on the Edge by Nicky Epstein
Knitting over the Edge by Nicky Epstein
Knitting beyond the Edge by Nicky Epstein
Any funky/hip knitting books like SnB or SnB Nation stuff like that.
I'd love to have this book! Mason-Dixon Knitting book by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne
The Knitting Answers book (again not sure who wrote it)
Alternaknits by Leigh Radford
Last Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson
A DVD that shows me how to use my sewing machine!
101 Designer One Skein Wonders!

Crafted Items:

A wipe off rewards chart that is maybe magnetic too so I can reward my son for good behavior/ potty training.

A nice jewelry box that has storage where you can hang necklaces in it (crafted out of wood and preferably stained a cherry wood color). This can either be a crafted or a bought item. I'll post a link for an example if requested as I'm trying to find a nice one.

Pyramid studs & Plaid purse (a plain black purse or maybe some cute retro circle print would be great like this too but I really like this plaid material): http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=55325.0

This can be crafted or bought. I'm not a huge fan of the color of this one though. I'd like a black or a purple one preferably. http://store.knitting-warehouse.com/073633.html

I'd like this http://store.knitting-warehouse.com/074074.html

One of these or something similar would be great as I have a large yarn stash and its all stuffed in my sewing desk. http://store.knitting-warehouse.com/074080.html

This would be nice for knitting on the go! http://store.knitting-warehouse.com/085525.html

I would love this (please PM me for sizes & colors) http://www.burdastyle.com/creations/show/1447

This would be SO cute! I would love this in these colors http://store.knitting-warehouse.com/344921.html

BIG WISH! I would love one of these to hang on the back of my door! It doesn't have to have the purse handle thing on it...as long as it has something sturdy like that to hang it from.
http://u-handbag.typepad.com/uhandblog/2007/05/door_and_santit.html Pending, but I might like to have another one ... just trying to think of where I'd put it... 

BIG WISH! Hanging Star Candleholder (more than one if you want to) (I really like the colors pictured for these but other colors would be okay too - please PM me) - http://cgi.ebay.com/Hanging-Star-Tea-Light-Candle-Christmas-Lantern-Green_W0QQitemZ140175499495QQihZ004QQcategoryZ10935QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Some of these socks - http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-firestarter

A cute purse with some sort of Irish theme for my best friend who loves Ireland and has a purse obsession. 4-leaf clovers or the word Ireland on something is usually what she likes the best. Maybe a green cordorouy purse with Ireland on it or something like that. PM me for ideas!

The amigurumi butterfly girl shown here - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=206251.msg2202969;topicseen#msg2202969

I would love one of these (in black & with the oriental theme would be nice) - http://www.lanternmoon.com/SNC.asp

I would totally love this and I would like be your best friend forever (or something like that) if you made this for me! Stained glass Union Jack (this would be great to hang in my window) - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6311151

Id love just the British Charm (I love this too!) http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6732827

A black messenger back with retro circles on it. Please PM for other colors and possibly an example if  I can find one.

A mail/bill organizer or a desk organizer with places to put pens, store paper, etc. Something that has at least a few pockets for mail and pens and is long and magnetic. I was thinking maybe something like the beside caddy looking only longer and with more pockets (or like the wall organizer but smaller and thinner with super strong magnets) If you're interested in making this I can go into more detail if you PM me.   

If someone knows how to make a lapdesk and would like to make one for me or my son that would be wonderful. They sell these for like $10 at Hobby Lobby too if you need to see what they look like. Theres a pic on this link too - If you are wondering what a lapdesk is its this thing (it doesn't need to have a cup holder and just plain material would be fine)...http://img.inkfrog.com/click_enlarge1.php?image=ldparislg_(Small).JPG&username=sharps_container_supply&aid=13168672

Some black and white photographs of old English churches or houses (preferably the ones made of stone or houses with thatched roofs). I know this one is a long shot but I can dream! Just so you get an idea Id like them all to be relatively uniform because I want a set of 3 to 5 to put in a photograph cluster on my wall. Here are a few examples: 

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7122617
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7067967

Misc. Wish List -

SUPER WISH! Some 3M Brushed Nickel Command hooks that are the size that hold coats. One would be great to start out but I'll ideally need 3 total.

3M command hooks - the large or the medium. I like the designer style the best please.  Grin

A DIY beginner yarn dying kit. A yarn dying how to book would be great too. I love all of these hand dyed yarns that are so beautiful and I'd love to give it a try!

A beginner amigurumi kit. Crochet would be okay as I am learning but if you have any patterns for a knit amigurumi that would be great too!

A little devil amigurumi kit (or it would be nice if someone could just make me the little devil amigurumi!).

BIG WISH!!! Wallflowers (refills or starter kits) from Bath & Body Works - Any scent is good but just not Fig, Cinnamon or anything spicy smelling. I like anything with vanilla the best.

My son is 2 years old and he loves anything with Bob the Builder. He also loves trucks and motorcycles.

BIG WISH! A Thomas the Train piggy bank or a Bob the Builder piggy bank. Okay pretty much anything thats a piggy bank that relates to tools, trains, trucks, cars, dinosaurs, monster trucks, Fisher Price little people or anything like that would be fantastic! Oh and if it plays music that would be even better!!!!

BIG WISH! Fisher Price little people sets (my son has the barn, the garage and the ABC school thingie) or the little people by themselves. They can be gently used but new would be awesome!!!

A dinosaur amigurumi or a Bob the Builder amigurumi.

Okay this one is a far out one but I'd really love The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory on CD if anyone is done with it and would like to pass it on to me I would be so so so happy!

Anything with dinosaurs for my son...

Thanks in advance to anyone who picks anything from my list!!!   
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007 10:38:54 AM by CrossStitchinMomma » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/CraftyMomma

MY ETSY STORE IS NOW OPEN!!!
CUSTOM HAND DYED YARN!

Gorgeous hand-dyed yarn! TwilightKnits -

www.twilightknits.etsy.com
TwiztidBlood
« Reply #138 on: December 27, 2007 09:45:17 PM »

I claim CrossStitchinMomma for something bob the builder for her son

this is my first claim this round

I am 19 years old and live in Ontario Canada.
I have 3 cats and live in a basement suite with my boyfriend of over 4 years. Our house is decorated african and nature themed. We have alot of wood and browns and tans, greens, oranges etc.

Anything from my wist

Scrapbooking supplies ( stamps, edges, stickers, items etc ) ( please no paper or scissors, i have em coming out my bum )

Anything for our cats, they love blankets, toys, beds, bandanas and all that fun stuff
( please no treats, they are on a strict diet )

Scented Candles

Circular Knitting Needles ( any and all sizes )

Knitting Books ( any that have easy patterns, or fancy patterns, any patterns haha )

A Kit to teach me how to crochet ( Ive been trying to learn and just cant seem to do it and Id love to )

Knitting Needle Roll ( I have one and its bursting )

Fabric with small patterns and designs ( suitable that a cat would like to wear it, so i can sew him bandanas to wear )

Food Goodies ( chocolate, food thats special to your area, candies etc )

Anything Cat Related ( books, dvds, etc )

A Cross Stitch Kit ( I love to cross stitch )

Something warm and cozy for my wrists, to wear or put on them, crafting and being on the computer really kills my carpel tunnel and arthritus, so something to soothe it would be grateful

Stationary  ( Any! )

Thanks to whoever chooses me
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007 09:58:56 PM by TwiztidBlood » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
farmgirljane
« Reply #139 on: December 27, 2007 11:19:39 PM »

I claim TwiztidBlood  for something WISty

This my forth claim this round - two sent and recieved, one in transit

I am a 40 yo mother of 5 with number 6(girl#4) on the way, from Victoria, Australia.  We live as self sufficiently as possible on seven acres, growing our own food and meat.  My passions are quilting and sewing, I also dabble in papercrafts, crochet, I can knit but prefer not to.  I can quite often be found in the craft room well into the wee hours of the morning crafting for my market stall.

vintage,reclaimed or recycled items are fine In no particular order but those highlighted are preferences

Any of the books on my  wist

Supplies

Christmas fabrics and trims
Trims and ribbons - no lace thanks
Bag handles 
Themed fabrics suitable for eye spy quilts
Alcohol inks
Knitting needle gauge and needle roll
Sewing pins, needles, machine needles
sewing cottons - various colours
Shrink plastic
freezer paper
rotary cutter blades
printer fabric
maternity sewing patterns - size 18

Craftiness

A nice maternity top like this love these colours as well or this but in a small/medium print

Baby onesie with a farm theme for baby girl

A Swap Journal

A nice piece of artwork of a Light Sussex Rooster or Jersey cow

Crochet cottons in bright colours to make thisscarf

Knitted/crocheted farm animals/barn like this but no horses please

A nice broad brimmed hat - it's summer here now

Fabric labels for my bags pm me for details

Scrappy quilt squares 2 10 inch to make this    quilt

Hippy wrap pants like those on my wist - pm me for sizing

Dread Falls any colour.

Fitted Cot sheets - white

Kits

lip gloss kit
resin kit
Chainmaille jewelry kit or book/instruction

Thankyou in advance for choosing me

« Last Edit: December 28, 2007 08:12:36 PM by farmgirljane » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my challenge 31 entry Jeannie's getting married in the morning and don't forget to vote
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Using a Shooting Tethered Rig
Finding an Affordable Softbox
Bat Bag For Light Stands
SB600 Optical Slave
Reflector Stands Are Cheaper Than Assistants
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...