A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 307,958
Currently Running With Scissors:
286 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 80
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Owl Swap Round 5 (sign ups CLOSED!, send by 1/28/08)  (Read 69579 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

faemystique
RN who crafts like she's on Crack!

Making my art a priority in 2014!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #640 on: January 21, 2008 01:30:52 AM »

just curious what "freaky cold" is in the deep south? it was -2 degrees Fahrenheit when I went to work this AM  Shocked I know that's probably nothing to the Canadians/Alaskans etc. though  Undecided

Hey I'm super stoked that the send out date is just more than a week away-I'm gettin' anxious to receive (greedy greedy  Tongue)

nah... especially when it was in the forties today and we can see the grass now and its raining...

Alaska...

sighs... shhhh don't tell the rest of the lower 48, or as we say here< :"Outside" like "you going outside for the holidays?"  I answered that question from my first neighbor here... by saying, no we are staying in and I am cooking dinner for everyone.

She meant, are you going to the states... the rest of the usa....lol... its a whole 'nother world up here...

and its not as cold as my homestate, nor as hot... the climate quite suits me...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hotgluegert
« Reply #641 on: January 21, 2008 03:21:17 AM »

Just checking in I have recieved my pkg from tiffie1023 cant wait to post in gallery but i am duh and have to have my daughter show me how to post the pics I havent sent yet cause Friday I was set to send but my partner tiffie's father passed so I wanna add a extra special thing Angry I need to finish so should be able to send it Tues. You all are too funny lol !!! This swap has been a real "hoot"  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If your living like there is no God you had better hope your right
daina

There should be a twelve step program for crafting

View Profile WWW
« Reply #642 on: January 21, 2008 06:40:50 AM »

ALL DONE!!!!! Definately sending tomorrow!!!!

BTW MonkeyThumb. My B-Day is March first. Send SAH's B-day gift to me Cheesy(just kidding if no one already guessed that Grin)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
teraspawn
« Reply #643 on: January 21, 2008 07:49:30 AM »

MonkeyThumb, I cannot stop looking at your icon. It's hypnotising me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beautifulloser
« Reply #644 on: January 21, 2008 08:37:15 AM »

I will be sending out tomorrow (Tuesday). I hope my partner enjoys. This has been such a great swap, what an amazing gallery of treats!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

starryeyeddiy
« Reply #645 on: January 21, 2008 09:57:04 AM »

Sending tomorrow or wednesday.<3 ive had so much fun. Im actually pretty finished except ive gotten a sprained ankle. Sooo.im imobilized for a couple days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Living and loving my life with my lil guy Dexter and Hubster Cody<3 Anxiously awaiting the arrival of a little girl in March 2011
littlebluegirl
« Reply #646 on: January 21, 2008 10:56:37 AM »

Wrapped and ready to go first thing in the morning!  Whoo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MandyLikesPie
« Reply #647 on: January 21, 2008 11:16:13 AM »

Sendout day is coming up soon! I'm getting so excited to see what my partner has up her sleeve.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IHearTreesCry
« Reply #648 on: January 21, 2008 11:56:25 AM »

I'm really excited to see what Prickly Venus has been crafting up; she's been phenomenal about sticking to my request of not knowing ANYTHING about what I'm getting--ack the suspense!

And how about a weather swap? Not a weather-related swap, but a weather swap--I'll take my partner's Arizona weather, she can have my Indiana weather, etc? I'm freezing my butt of just reading about this coldness
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MandyLikesPie
« Reply #649 on: January 21, 2008 11:59:02 AM »

I'll gladly trade my Illinois weather! I'm out of clean sweaters so I wore a short-sleeved blouse to work today and can't stop shivering. Boo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 80 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Etched Glasses
Horror Movie Crafts
August 24, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...