Swap name: Owl Swap Round 5
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:sundayafternoonhousewife
Sign-up date range: 11/29-12/18
Date to send item by: 1/28/08
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 60
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
All ages allowed? Or 18+? all ages, under 18 please get parents permission!I am reserving the right to refuse any crafter who has poor communication and/or late send-outs for previous swaps!
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Not organizing more than 3
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES, iheartcapnhook
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
We <3 owls! Owls! They hoot, they fly, they regurgitate their food, but darn they are cute. That, and they make great crafty muses.
For this swap we will be crafting 2 medium and 2 small owl themed items. You may decide with your partner to craft more, but 2 medium and 2 small hand made items are the minimum amount to make for this swap. Please make sure you and your partner both agree if you will be making more items than the minimum.
A FEW OF MY RULES:
1. You MUST put Owl Swap in all of your PM's
2. You MUST post in the thread at least once a week once partners have been assigned
3. You MUST purchase a DC# if you and your partner live in the US, if you live in another country, you must provide me and your partner with a photo of your receipt if requested.
4. You MUST PM me when you send and receive
5. Feedback will not be given until you have pm'd me when you SENT and RECEIVED and POSTED PICTURES! If you are going to have issues posting pictures of what you send, please make arrangements with your partner to post pictures for you so we can see everyone's goodies!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Owl Swap Round 5
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
What types of crafts can you do? (knit, crochet, clay, jewelry, ect)
What would you like to receive?
Information about yourself for your partner:
Favorite type of owl (if you have one!):
Do you have any allergies or aversions, pets, or live in a smoking household?
Least favorite colors:
Do you have a wists? If so, please provide a link for your partner:
Anything else you want your partner or organizer to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
11 thunderchild ***
17 Ma Rut
18 half pint***
21 prickly venus
26 Craftrica ***
31 ryepie ***
53 Kaiser Scissorhands
58 Flowers and Lemons***
*** Welcome First Time Swappers!