A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,505
Currently Running With Scissors:
401 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 69
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Swap Round 2!  (Read 66424 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

thebakersgirl
« Reply #430 on: December 03, 2007 07:47:26 PM »

Really fast, to the werewolf one: Haha, I do that too! I love werewolves. I've always kind of wanted to be one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Oh sweet Jesus! A boob! She's making a BOOB!" -InkFaery
The Hunger Games Swap: crafting!
http://emilymayhem.blogspot.com
whyme81687
« Reply #431 on: December 03, 2007 08:14:25 PM »

OMG I LOVE the one about coloring books. I buy coloring books too! They're so therapeutic and relaxing especially with all the stress of uni.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The thing about glitter is, if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. 'Cause glitter doesn't go away. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies."
bruisedpeach22

But why is all the rum gone??

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #432 on: December 03, 2007 08:20:06 PM »

It's so nice to know i'm not the only one who gets coloring books!! I once got a giantic Little Mermaid one. It was very thereapeutic
THIS ROCKS   Logged

url]
Wist
xx_skalicous_xx
« Reply #433 on: December 03, 2007 09:04:43 PM »

I love cornerstone :] Its my favorite days of the year. Its truly amazing!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007 09:04:59 PM by xx_skalicous_xx » THIS ROCKS   Logged

[[insert something spiffy to say HERE]]
whyme81687
« Reply #434 on: December 03, 2007 09:20:45 PM »

Three more today!

"I wish we would've spent holidays with the rest of the family when i was little. I feel like i've missed so much."
I agree, my family never spent time with the rest of the family at all when i was little, and now i don't even know or care about them.

"I'm afraid of getting married. (I can't trust men easily)" and then on the back: "My dad had a family of three, and my mom a family of four. They all married. and my parents are the only ones not to divorce...It was bad then...(then i found out about dad's affair)."
I'm sorry about what you found out. I agree that marriage really scares me, although not for the same reasons.

"I have been married 5 times...and it embarrasses the hell out of me. But i don't regret any of them because they made me who i am."
I am so glad you feel this way about them, I wish more people would look at their past the same way.

Thank you secret senders!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The thing about glitter is, if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. 'Cause glitter doesn't go away. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies."
GougeAway
Have a savage love for reckless wonder...

Celebrate Your Vices!!

« Reply #435 on: December 03, 2007 09:47:15 PM »

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2270680#msg2270680

Adrien Brody:  I totally agree, he's one handsome guy!

College room mate:  My biggest mistake freshmen year was going random.  My best friend and I were much happier when we moved in together.  I hope it gets better for you!

Suburbs: This is sweet, and I'm glad it's only "sometimes"

Lost: It seems like we're all a little lost, this swap clearly illustrates that!

Beautiful:  That's wonderful!  I hope you can start to see yourself in that way, too!

Vibrators:  Thanks for the tip!  Wink

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2271316#msg2271316

Baby girl dying:  Try the best you can to be there for your friend in her time of need, my heart goes out to you!

Failed suicide:  I'm so glad that your life has turned around.  If you can, you should find a way to help others in your area who are struggling with depression.

Farts: LOL!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2271942#msg2271942

Ashamed @ society: wow, me too!  Fortunately, we can choose to ignore it when we can!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2272673#msg2272673

Sleepy:  I feel the EXACT same way.  I could honestly sleep for 12 hours a night.  And I'm not a lazy person, I just love dreaming!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm up for Personal Swaps!

http://craftycuriosities.blogspot.com/
CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: December 03, 2007 09:52:36 PM »

"My Dream is to bike across the US. But people laugh if I tell them that, so I say it's a secret."
"What's with people? I don't laugh when they say their dream is a cottage on the coast."

to whomever wrote this, i don't think thats crazy at all to want to bike across the country. i wish i was in good enough shape to and if i was i would def. take the chance!! if you are as seriously interested though as you say, i actually know a couple people who do that and are guides for group bike trips across the country from texas up to alberta, canada. and i think they do a couple other routes. pm me if you'd like some information to be able to contact them and check it out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kiki870
Stash Goddess

Crafting since birth,...!

« Reply #437 on: December 04, 2007 04:11:44 AM »

(http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2271316#msg2271316)

Bumblebee:  I don't get the reference, but I get the idea.  My husband totally makes fun of me when I cry over stuff like that!

Baby girl dying:  That is such a hard situation to be in for all involved.  I hope you can find a way through it and I hope for the little girl!

Best friend on the phone:  In my case, it is my mother.  Sometimes I just want to slap some common sense into her!

Suicide:  Not only am I glad you didn't succeed, I think it is great that you are so happy now!

Smelling farts:  My husband could be the secret keeper of this one!

Black & white commercials:  I get misty sometimes, too!

Zoloft:  I think the dulling of dealing with family would be helpful sometimes!  I am glad you found something that works for you!

Can't tell the secret:  This is your first step.  I bet others can relate to your "other" secret, too.

(http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2271942#msg2271942)

Found God:  I don't believe like my parents, either, and I was surprised at how well they took it!

Society cares too much:  Me, too.  I know how the image consciousness can affect me sometimes, so I can't imagine having to be a kid or a teen with it all out there.

We're all the family:  I am glad you have such a good support system.  You are lucky to be so close to your sister.

My friends:  That has got to be a hard situation to be in.

(http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2272673#msg2272673)

Elves are hot:  I am completely with you!  It is Legolas for me, not Orlando!

Marvin:  I will admit it, I would have a hard time dating a Marvin!

Lazy:  That's when I get my best ideas, too, or I solve problems.  Unfortunately, I RARELY get enough sleep!

Werewolf:  I don't know about being a werewolf, but I definately get the idea.

My secret:  I only hope I am not a mom that ever makes her kids feel like that!

Lost journal:  That is the kind of story that epic romances are built around!

(http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2272705#msg2272705)

Happy pills:  I think that could apply to me, too.

Grover:  I LOVE coloring books, and I use my kids as an excuse to buy them and color them.  It is relaxing!

Real home:  Why does it always seem that you feel more at home somewhere other than home?!

Mother:  I hope you have found a way to get around it and be happy.

(http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2272973#msg2272973)

I hate MySpace:  It isn't my favorite, but I have it because my son does!

Junk food:  It takes a sheer mountain of will power for me not to snack 24/7 sometimes! 

(http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2273426#msg2273426)

Christmas with family:  That is one thing I can say for my family.  We may be dysfunctional. with divorces and remarriages, but we still all come together for the most part for holidays.

Afraid of marriage:  I understand that very well.  I have had a LOT of trust issues with men, too.

Married 5 times:  Too many people regret their pasts.  It is better to see the bright side!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love my hubby, but the Army doesn't pay enough for my crafty habit!

My blog Multifaceted Mama
Facebook
Twitter
taunya1978
« Reply #438 on: December 04, 2007 06:48:43 AM »

This one says I know it's a bit meloframatic but everything in my life is so crazy right now I honestly dont know where my life is going.  Sometimes the future I see for myself is the one I know for sure happn - DEATH.

We can all start a HP Hatters club!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kristenp
« Reply #439 on: December 04, 2007 07:23:53 AM »

text reads: my boyfriend and i have this fantasy where we drink each others blood. i can't wait til he makes that dream come true. i really liked the card, it totally appealed to a certain side of me Smiley thank you secret sender!

text reads: everyone in high school thought I was a slut and whore. The irony?  I was a virgin!  Boys lie.  The back reads: and my parents believe them! 
Thank you sender!  Boys are always trying to keep their egos in tact...

text reads: On our Wedding Day... and stickers read: It was worth it! I am assuming either it was worth it getting married or it was worth it waiting?  Either way, awesome!  I am glad it was worth it!!

text reads: As much as I love her, stealing Brad from Jennifer was really shitty!
This one made me laugh... so true, so true.

text reads: Park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor dream about me. Below that it says: Everytime I hear this lyric, I think of you.
I'm not sure what that lyric is from, but it's lovely!  I have so many lyrics like that... sometimes its good that when think of someone, sometimes it's rather sad.  I hope this is good..

text reads: EVERYONE POOPS and I'M NOT LISTENING. I KNOW I DON'T.
hahahaha!  Hilarious Smiley I know where this secret sender is coming from - I used to be very "don't talk about that, I don't do that, I'm a lady", but then I became vegan and didn't really have an option on that matter... my system moved well and when i had to go, I had to go.

text reads: I like admiring my breasts in the mirror
Right on secret sender!

text reads: it's a few years since the wreck but i'm still afraid of wooden bridges
my heart goes out to you - i understand <3

i have a few more secrets to post, but later. xox, thank you to everyone who sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 69 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Urban Decay Debuts Must Have Naked3 Palette
Olivia Wilde Shares Her Beauty Tips
DIY High-Fashion Nails: Try This Caviar, Glitter and Velvet Manicure
Holiday Nail Art Inspiration for the Metallic Crowd
This Selfie Gadget Is a White Elephant Exchange Star
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...