A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,700
Currently Running With Scissors:
661 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 69
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Swap Round 2!  (Read 65362 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

celestialxxdreams
« Reply #380 on: December 01, 2007 04:03:28 PM »

i received two more todayyy :-)

When my family and friends ask "How are you?" and "What have you been up to?" I say "Fine" and "Nothing," because I have discovered that they really do not give a damn.
The are just waiting for me to shut up so they can talk about how they are and what they've been doing.

My aim is true... My Parents named me after such a sad song. "...I know this world is killing you..." "Sometimes I wish that I could stop you from talking..."

I love your name. and that song. and now it is stuck in my head, perhaps because I've been listening to it nonstop since I got your secret? thank you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

and i act like a child, and i'm immature,
and i'm filled with doubt, and i'm insecure.
sometimes it creeps up on me,
and before i know it i'm lost at sea.
but no matter how far i row,
i always find my way back home.
but i don't know what i've been waiting for...
GougeAway
Have a savage love for reckless wonder...

Celebrate Your Vices!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #381 on: December 01, 2007 04:37:28 PM »

This will be a long post, but I hope that people will know I've read their secrets and related! 

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2266022#msg2266022

Giving up crappy food:  I feel like this, too, sometimes.  I hope you will find what's best for you!

Allergic to grape:  Totally understandable.  At least people won't be urging you to "just try it!"

Bike around the US:  I hope you reach this goal!  This is a great dream, don't feel bad about it, I think it's wonderful.

More beautiful than a sunset:  I've felt this way about those I love, I hope this works out in your favor!

By now I should know what to do with my life:  I feel this way all the time.  I hope you find your calling.

They don't understand how it felt to be called fat:  Often, it's the things that people don't think about much that hurt the worst.  I hope you have found a way to cope with this comment.  And screw those people!!!!

Paranoid that friends hate me:  Keep the friends that you know care about you and show them you care about them in return.  I hope you can trust the friendships you have with those who care for you.  Best of luck!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2266079#msg2266079

Death keeps life interesting:  I totally agree!  I love this card!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2266336#msg2266336

Creepy cheerleader-loving dad:  This sucks.  I'm so sorry that your father is like this. 

Panic Attacks/ Suicidal thoughts:  I hope that you can find the help you need.  There's always someone who can help.

My happiness is fake:  I hope you can find a passion that makes you truly happy.

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2266352#msg2266352

Grad School PAID:  Possibly with a Master's degree you can find a job doing something where you feel you make a difference.  Make the best of the free education!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2266662#msg2266662

Southern Twang: That's so cute!  Keep it if it works!

Beatles Lover: Ain't nothing wrong with that!

I wish I could live more freely:  I try to, but I still wish that I could more and more.  Do what you love to do, that's a key to your freedom!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2266685#msg2266685

Haven't spoken to my father:  I am so sorry.  I hope that you can find peace eventually.  I wish you the best.

To You, Love Me:  I'm sorry it had to start out this way.  But glad to hear things are getting better for you!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2266706#msg2266706

Caring about the environment:  This used to make me upset also, but I've changed my opinion.  If you are helping the environment to be cool, sort of lame, but at least you're helping, if you just SAY you are to be cool, that is awful.

Navel ring:  Congratulations, what a great way to celebrate your body.  And a great reminder of how far you've come.

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2266772#msg2266772

Hoping for baby:  This is understandable.  I'm sure you'll be a great mommy!

Three Wedding dresses:  Who says it has to be white, this is your day - go red!

Engaged but loves when others flirt:  I'm in a wonderful relationship and feel the same.  It's nice to know that you've still got it!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2266972#msg2266972

Sometimes I love you too much:  I agree with the poster. I hope it's for "usual love pains!"

No one to call late at night:  This number was on the PostSecret web site: 1-800-784-2433 (National Suicide Prevention Hotline), you should put it into your phone.  There is ALWAY someone to call.

Internet drama: Oh wow, how I despise this.

I told him everything:  Good for you!  I'm glad you've found someone you can trust!

Was Wedding Worth it:  I feel for you so much.  I hope the wedding pales in comparison to the marriage!

Birth control/infertility:  I worry about this too, but for opposite reasons.

Myspace surveys: Anytime I see someone post one of those damn surveys or chains, I'm so tempted by the delete friend button, how continently placed....

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2267150#msg2267150

Sex, least of my talents:  I'm so glad you held out and discovered your other talents!

Thank you to teacher:  You should send them a copy of this card!  Teaching is a difficult job.  I hope they know how they've affected your life.

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209347.msg2267332#msg2267332

Hating Christmas: You should try to make your own traditions, maybe no shopping, or something like that.  Don't let others greediness get you down!

English is not my first language:  Good for you for learning a new language.  It's such a difficult thing to do, and I commend you!

Want a child more than anything: I hope you eventually get what you want!  Good luck!

Which gender I like more: A good man can be all of those things, and so can a good woman.  Interesting was the addition of "oblivious"

OK, that's all for now, I have some secrets to post, too!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm up for Personal Swaps!

http://craftycuriosities.blogspot.com/
kitty93

you bite, i scratch.

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 01, 2007 05:40:16 PM »

'KEEP OUT. I hate you.' really, i would like to tell this to many people too.

' I really want to save the world... But based on this awful drawing, I clearly don't know anything about how or where to begin...' Good luck on trying to save the world. At least you want to, the people I know don't even care.

'I really have NO idea what I want to do with my life.' On the back: I think I might be too ambitious.
Part of me thinks I'm ambitious. The other part wants more.

'The reason I'm in a bad mood is that I'm sad that I can't afford Christmas gifts this year. My family doesn't appreciate homemade.'
This card made me sad. It's true people these days forget the 'It's the thought that counts,' when receiving the presents.

'We could be like Seal and Heidi Klum... except you're way hotter than him.' On the back: Let's give it a shot?
I laughed on seeing this one.

Not really sure of the words. I think it says 'Sometimes I queef in yoga class... Pfft.'

'Too many of my secrets involve him.'
I like this card quite a lot.

Thanks for sharing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
haroldlovesmaude
Yossarian Lives!

I see the fire, I see the end.

« Reply #383 on: December 01, 2007 06:10:09 PM »

@ homemade gifts underappreciated: I know how you feel. Most of my family would not appreciate handmade gifts. My immediate family is more likely to, but they're the type that will probably say they love it, but never use it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"They had not brains enough to be introverted and repressed." -Catch-22
etsy shop & faves
sugar-magnolia
« Reply #384 on: December 01, 2007 06:15:46 PM »

My immediate family is great with homemade gifts-- I crocheted my brother a bird in his school's colors and it sits proudly on top of a beer bottle in his dorm  Wink  I got lucky with that one  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A wist at last!  www.wists.com/sugar-magnolia

www.thehungersite.c om 

www.freerice.com   <-- this is a really fun vocabulary game that gives rice to the hungry for every question you answer correctly
TracyLee22
« Reply #385 on: December 01, 2007 06:20:49 PM »

I have been creepily watching this gallery for a while. All of your secrets are so beautiful and i can not wait to participate in the next swap (it will be my first!! YAY) I can relate to so many of them (and i am glad i am not the only one who checks the shower curtain and for monsters)

and to the ART TEACHER wannabe- don't do it! the world hates us!! i wish i had gone to school for anything else!! maybe we can trade jobs!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Best episode of 'Cops' ever made:
officer- "ma'am why do you have scissors in your pocket?"
drunk lady- "for arts, such as.... crafts?"
hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

« Reply #386 on: December 01, 2007 06:39:30 PM »

I think its pretty normal to fart in pilates or yoga, you're moving your body around, and I think the "guts sliding" kinda makes little toots pop out.  In pilates, the seal roll always made me toot.

Good secrets, everyone.  I have to finish some swaps right now (and I mean RIGHT NOW or I'll be late) but I am going to craft some secrets while I wait for one project to dry and just happen to have the mod podge open Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whyme81687
« Reply #387 on: December 01, 2007 07:01:04 PM »

wow, i'm busy all week out of town so i can only get online once a day and there's sooo much to comment on i don't know if i'll be able to but here's my best attempt.
To the one with the fear of dogs-I am with you there! I am absolutely deathly afraid of dogs. I was once chased into a corner by a small poodle mixed with some sort of small black dog, i mean it couldn't have been more than a foot tall. A fear of dogs is nothing to be ashamed of or laugh about it's completely serious i and i COMPLETELY know where you're coming from.

Pap Test-I recently had to a pap test and my first meeting with my gynecologist last january (i was 19) because i was having health issues. And i was sooooooooo nervous before hand. Seriously it was not that bad, just make sure you have a doctor that is willing to talk to you and let them know if you ever feel uncomfortable. my doctor was great, she warned me when something might hurt or feel something uncomfortable.  Communication is def. key

The one about wanting to get out of the small town-i don't live in a small town persay but it is a place where everyone else knows everyone else's business. I was recently talking to my mom about what i was going to do after graduation from college, and I told her that she should be warned that i will not be moving back home because i can't live in our town anymore and that ideally i will be far away from this state as well. My mom's response a laugh and then "i'm not surprised, that's been a long time coming" I get where you're coming from.

The ET one-ET FREAKS ME OUT!!! I have never watched past the hospital scene so i honestly don't know what happens because i always turned it off at the beginning because i would start crying and freaking out.

the Barbie one-I miss my barbie's too...here's my little secret....I still buy them every now and then when i see one i love, hehe.

High School Musical-My roommate and I are 20 years old and we have all the songs memorized and sing them at the top of our lungs! We don't have the dances memorized but we make up our own...hehe...person ally though i didn't really like the movie i'm gonna be completely honest but those songs just put a smile on your face after a bad day.

People judge what you eat-I feel the same way sometimes. My advice, just say good riddance it's not their bodies anyways!

Care more about animals than humans-My roommate will totally understand this card she LOVES her dog and only ever cares about animals in movies and real life. Personally i will be completely honest I don't understand this, but that's just me.

Dear Santa-Made me laugh! this could have easily been written by a friend of mine, although i know it wasn't.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The thing about glitter is, if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. 'Cause glitter doesn't go away. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies."
beckey23
« Reply #388 on: December 01, 2007 07:51:21 PM »

I recieved one today!!

on the back it says "Some people say that it's improper, but don't knock it til you try it!"
I happen to agree with the sender!! Thanks for the secret!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."
sugar-magnolia
« Reply #389 on: December 01, 2007 07:56:25 PM »

That really is the best.  Mmmm, now I want some...  My friend and I love doing this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A wist at last!  www.wists.com/sugar-magnolia

www.thehungersite.c om 

www.freerice.com   <-- this is a really fun vocabulary game that gives rice to the hungry for every question you answer correctly
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 69 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cutting Tips in Graffiti
Flaring for Shadowing in Graffiti
How to Draw the Graffiti Letter T
How to Create a Layering Effect in Graffiti
How to Draw the Graffiti Letter R
Latest Blog Articles
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...