A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,803
Currently Running With Scissors:
612 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 69
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Swap Round 2!  (Read 65007 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hoxierice

Who knew tailoring was so much fun?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #270 on: November 29, 2007 07:24:52 PM »

Wow! After reading all the post from a single day, I don't feel like I have enough time to post the secrets I received let alone commenting on them! I will try to go back this weekend.

I am sorry you feel this way, but if you are on craftster I am sure you are creative. Creativity comes in many forms!

If you can't read it it says "My tattoo is spelled wrong"

That has got to suck!

This one says "I think pin-ups are sexy confident and smart. I know I am smart, but I wish I was the first two".

This one my boyfriend thought was the most interesting (aside from the fact that I think I have this postcard in my stash). What a realization, I am intrigued by the fact that the sender "thanks Hawaii" for revealing the grandmother's true nature.

This one had no code, please contact the organizer.

Some of the ones I didn't comment on because I have some similar secrets and I kind of want to "save them".
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Goodbye Tucson! I will miss how everything dried so quickly!
endlessly_intricate
« Reply #271 on: November 29, 2007 07:35:55 PM »

To the how to steal person-
You should read "Survivor" by Chuck Palahniuk.  The main character also has a shoplifting addiction, though his method of stealing is a bit different.

To the grammar person-
Me too... and many times I correct people while they're speaking, especially family.  It really gets on their nerves. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
puppybreath

everything we do, is just everything we've done

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 29, 2007 07:36:13 PM »

That's a pretty set of cards all put together. I think the card about not having enough talent is really pretty.  And i used to love the smell of gasoline too. it wore off a little.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lady4feet
« Reply #273 on: November 29, 2007 07:38:43 PM »

I completly relate to the pin up card. Love everyones cards.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jesa
« Reply #274 on: November 29, 2007 08:15:51 PM »

I am going to post the cards I received today and then I'm going to post again to comment because there have been so many cards that I have related to, and I have loved them all!!

I received 5 today! JACKPOT!

the top one says "I spent the rest of the phone call trying to keep my voice even while I cried. you didn't notice"
I love this card. I remember so clearly the days I spent on the phone pretending to be all right while the pit in my stomach felt as though it was larger than my entire body, the heaviness of my heart was too much to bear. btw, this postcard also had an awesome "return address" on the back, very cute!
the bottom says "I'm completely addicted to him. I'm not sure that's a good thing." the back says "I love him"
I hope it's a good thing! I hope he loves you as much as you love him!

I love the top one...I only had a kid so I could do the same! just kidding!
and the bottom one? pm me...I'll give you some of my past. I do the opposite.

and lastly: (if your dh really looks like this and wears a skirt I love him! LOL)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GougeAway
Have a savage love for reckless wonder...

Celebrate Your Vices!!

« Reply #275 on: November 29, 2007 08:20:30 PM »

For the person who sent this secret: "I'm completely addicted to him. I'm not sure that's a good thing."  It's up to you whether or not it's a good thing, I really hope it is!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm up for Personal Swaps!

http://craftycuriosities.blogspot.com/
hoxierice

« Reply #276 on: November 29, 2007 08:35:02 PM »

I want to comment on some cards, but there have been so many! I will try to go back later. I also want to thank everyone, it is great to see that the "secret sender" is not alone in how they feel, even if I don't relate to one, there are plenty of people who do. And thank you to the people who have replied/commented on my secrets, it really is nice to know I am not alone!

There is one I want to comment on right now...although I kind of don't want to because it is like telling a secret I could "save" for another round.

The one about writing in a diary. I was completely opposite, when I kept a diary it was mostly filled with bad things. I felt like it was the only place I could confide my pain. While I found it cathartic, I was (and still am) worried that I will be in some freak accident and die and my family will go through my things and find my diary and think "Oh, I didn't know she was in so much pain" or "I had no idea she was so screwed up" Not that I think that I am screwed up, or that I really think my family would think that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hoxierice

« Reply #277 on: November 29, 2007 08:42:34 PM »

And on a related note, about the school psychologist I totally get it too! I saw a counselor for a while (probably would have been better with a woman), but I was totally uncomfortable because I would cry and felt like he thought something was wrong because I was crying, but I can cry and be OK at the same time! Plus I always felt like he was judging me, and for a person who was having problems that revolved, basically, around feeling judged...it just didn't work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

motleycruiser
Anitsocial Butterfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #278 on: November 29, 2007 08:50:23 PM »

for the person who wants to knit the chihuahua sweaters.........it REALLY sucks when they ruin your hard work, but if you feel the urge send them my way my little girl will love you for it  Wink

For the person whos tattoo is spelled wrong think of the positive atleast it isn't the name of someone who cheated on you or broke your heart, that sucks way worse seeing that reminder every day.

All of these cards are so amazing!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

irasema

I'm creative - you can't expect me to be neat too!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #279 on: November 29, 2007 09:01:02 PM »

i received 8 today!
this first one doesnt have a #

I HATE THE BEACH!
{that sand can get annoying!}

I fart a lot in bookstores.
{My husband and I love to hang out at bookstores and i thought this was hilarious!}

I've slept with 20+ people. I tell people it is 12.
{this is a great card! i love the stuffed animals and the silver writing. I dont see why people need to know how many people anyone has been with.}

I can't stand the thought of my lying, drug addict mom, but the worst part is when I look in the mirror, I'm just like her. I don't do the drugs, but we could be twins...
{we cannot escape our genes. I really dislike looking like my mom so i always tell myself i look like my dad.}

*my mom loves telling the story of me yelling at a fish... underwater. I'm deathly afraid of fish because of that day.
It's NOT funny, mom!
{I'm sorry about the fish phobia. i really hate going into the water because i was stung by a detached jelly fish tentacle the first time i was at the beach. it still stung like you would not believe!}

it's not that I really wanted to have sex with her. it's more that I really wanted to BE her...
I would've done anything she asked, and she just happened to ask for sex.
{Thank you for sharing with me.}

I remember childhood as a blur of things. But will never forget that for every single moment I was happy. Without, money, tv's, computers, cars, phones, men, jewelry, ipods... What happened to those deliciously simple times?
on the back: If there is one thing I've learned it's that THINGS wont make you HAPPY. I wish more people would realize this.
{i agree!}

I absolutely despise brushing my teeth.
on the back: But of course I do it anyways.
{aren't we supposed to brush for like 5 minutes? i must not be doing it right!}

Thanks for sharing these awesome secrets! hugs to all!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007 09:03:42 PM by irasema » THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIST | BLOG | pintrest
dont mind me.... i'm rather random
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 69 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Keep Your Lipstick On All Day,from Katia Beauchamp
Tips To A Healthy Glow In The Winter, from Katia Beauchamp
How to Get Catwalk-Inspired Autumn Glitter Makeup
How to Rock Vampy Dark Eyes and Lips Makeup
Gunmetal Eye Makeup Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...