A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,551
Currently Running With Scissors:
847 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bento Swap (Sign Ups 11/20-12/7; Send outs January 7)  (Read 12090 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CraftyMcCrafterson

art should not exist for the sake of itself

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: January 04, 2008 05:05:33 PM »

hmm if everyone is sending monday maybe i shouldn't rush....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://dianneofalltrades.blogspot.com/

Looking for dead pointe shoes.
Ryoruki
the crazy lady

You may be right, I may be crazy...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #141 on: January 04, 2008 08:30:32 PM »

i'm sending out tommorow! Cheesy (although my parents are actually the ones shipping it @,@ since i have a super early flight (why did i book it that early?!))

anywho! i'm really excited and i hope that Silly enjoys all the bento-tastic schtuff coming her way!! (yay college packages!) the time went really fast!!!!!! but that's probably since i was gone most of break visiting relatives and the like D: (and thus away from all things craft-a-licious) anywho can't wait to see the gallery :3 hope the new year has been treating ya'll well!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As grad school eats my soul and time, i slowly begin to craft again...

Life is not complex. We are complex. Life is simple, and the simple thing is the right thing. -- Oscar Wilde
starlawill
« Reply #142 on: January 05, 2008 10:18:54 AM »

ok so i'll be sending one day late on tuesday instead of monday. i've pm'd my partner to let her know. it's a good reason though! no problem on the crafting end. but there's this great asian store near my office and i can't get there until monday after work. of course if i go after work i won't be able to make it to the post office until the next day. but i don't want to send until i go to that store, i know there will be some great little things to put in my swap package.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Orrkid
Crafty WICHITANS Unite!

I'm addicted to DDR. I need a 12-step program.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #143 on: January 05, 2008 09:08:33 PM »

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this:

http://www.kawaiinot.com/?p=74

Assuming I have no trouble finding packaging, I should be able to send out Monday. I'm finishing some little things up tomorrow; if I run into any snags, I'll be sure to give notice.

Grr! I've made something new and semi-cool (well, for my skill level, at least!), and I want to post it - I finally posted two projects of my own, and am anxious to post (and make!) more - but I won't until Kirashii has had a chance to get her package, open it, and see it first! I hope it's usable - it really didn't come out very practical, but I guess that's what I get for making a prototype for a swap...guess I'll know for the future. Smiley *sigh* You know, I really should avoid making such ambiguous statements, but you just get excited about some projects, you know? It's hard to hold it all in despite the need for secrecy. Smiley

And with that, I'm off to bed. I was having so much fun making stuff last night that I lost track of time and stayed up until 3:30 crafting... Undecided Hopefully this post is coherent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

But we have flamethrowers. And what this indicates to me, it means that at some point, some person said to himself, "Gee, I sure would like to set those people on fire over there. But I'm way too far away to get the job done. If only I had something that would throw flame on them."
zoster.i

addicted lurker...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: January 05, 2008 10:12:08 PM »

I'm going to be ready to ship Monday too! I'm just putting some finishing touches on everything. What I was making definitely changed a couple times because the didn't work out/I couldn't find the right parts!

It's my first swap, and I think things are turning out pretty good! It's exciting! Grin
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008 10:12:34 PM by zoster.i » THIS ROCKS   Logged
plumpossum
« Reply #145 on: January 06, 2008 05:52:27 AM »

I finished my never-ending project yesterday night, and still have to START a project today.  I don't think this one will be so tough though.  I'm really looking forward to starting up the gallery! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

autumnxbutterfly
« Reply #146 on: January 06, 2008 08:46:38 AM »

I finished my never-ending project yesterday night, and still have to START a project today.  I don't think this one will be so tough though.  I'm really looking forward to starting up the gallery! 

I have been looking for the gallery like every day. Smiley I can't wait! I am looking forward to another round of this swap so I can join in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
plumpossum
« Reply #147 on: January 06, 2008 12:06:46 PM »

Hey everyone-

The bento swap gallery is up at http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=218357.0

Remember when you send to get a DC# and PM it to me and your partner.  I just dropped my package in the APC a few minutes ago, I'm hoping Guin gets it on Wednesday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

centrallyisolated
« Reply #148 on: January 06, 2008 12:15:37 PM »

Yep, I should be ready to send out tomorrow... I'm putting the finishing touches on my last craft tonight.  It looks really cool! And I got some super cute mini stuff at the kitchen store today.  I may have to go back and buy some of this stuff for myself, too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CraftyMcCrafterson

art should not exist for the sake of itself

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: January 06, 2008 03:39:57 PM »

i JUST finished the piece that was giving me trouble. had to do it by hand and it came out really well Smiley love when that happens (how often does it really!?) so i am jazzed. now i am going to pack up and get ready to drop it by the post tomorrow! yay! i hope you are all ready!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://dianneofalltrades.blogspot.com/

Looking for dead pointe shoes.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tips For Wearing Peplum Tops
Neon Fashion Trend Blowing Up
Street Chic: Rock Chicks
Nicole Richie Perfects NYC Cool in Fringe, Fur, and Leather
See How Vanessa Hudgens Does Casual Polish at the DVF Loves Roxy Event
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...