A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 298,236
Currently Running With Scissors:
567 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bento Swap (Sign Ups 11/20-12/7; Send outs January 7)  (Read 12435 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

radiationbaby
Lady Marmalade, the Duchess of Spreadable Treats

Crafty McCraftypants

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2007 12:08:58 PM »

augh!  soooo close...can't...hold...on...much...LONGER!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, it's just kittens.

I want to leave this world the way I came into it:  naked, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood.

Mah Wists
http://www.wists.com/stardust_wings
loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2007 12:50:13 PM »

eep! excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts winter Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too
plumpossum
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2007 01:40:30 PM »

I hope everyone's got lots of good ideas- I can't stress enough what a fun group this is becoming: all of you rock!

My area got hit with a "snowstorm" last night (I'm putting the quotes on because I'm from the Cleveland area but living in Columbus...a blizzard here is 4") and all I could think about is snuggling up with a blanket and doing some embroidery in front of all the episodes of Tin Man that I have DVR'ed so far (anybody watch it?  I've been saving them up for a ridiculously long tin man-athon this weekend).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avian Flight
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2007 02:15:42 PM »

I hope everyone's got lots of good ideas- I can't stress enough what a fun group this is becoming: all of you rock!

My area got hit with a "snowstorm" last night (I'm putting the quotes on because I'm from the Cleveland area but living in Columbus...a blizzard here is 4") and all I could think about is snuggling up with a blanket and doing some embroidery in front of all the episodes of Tin Man that I have DVR'ed so far (anybody watch it?  I've been saving them up for a ridiculously long tin man-athon this weekend).

lol nice "snowstorm" Our snowstorm in Ithaca, NY has been going on for days now. Brr... if only i had a soup thermos.. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
Ryoruki
the crazy lady

You may be right, I may be crazy...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2007 02:38:43 PM »

we got 2-3 inches of snow here in Lafayette, IN  last night, but i'm originally from Cleveland, OH so it wasn't anything XD i miss the gobs of snow though D:

Cheesy i'm excited for swapping partners to be announced!!! :3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As grad school eats my soul and time, i slowly begin to craft again...

Life is not complex. We are complex. Life is simple, and the simple thing is the right thing. -- Oscar Wilde
Guin

Hey, there's a lemon behind that rock!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2007 07:17:12 PM »

The suspense is gonna kill me....Wink
just...a...little...longer....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
centrallyisolated
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2007 07:36:18 PM »

Avian Flight, I think you may be my doppelganger... I'm also in Ithaca and also in need of a thermos Smiley  Creepy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Avian Flight
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2007 09:50:21 PM »

Avian Flight, I think you may be my doppelganger... I'm also in Ithaca and also in need of a thermos Smiley  Creepy!

whoa whoa! that's cool. are you a local or are you schooling here? =P
Can't wait for partners as well! I have a final tomorrow morning, how depressing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
doxiemommy
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2007 01:32:22 AM »

*pout* I want to play in the bento swap but I'm too new! dang newness...anyways I just asked for a bento box for christmas so maybe I'll get lucky *giggles* Have fun everyone I'm going to be a lurker and watch what everyone makes so I cant copy later on lol!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy-  http://www.Astroma.etsy.com
Wist-  http://www.wists.com/doxiemommy
SALE IN MY SHOP AND IF YOU CONVO ME WITH THIS CODE I'LL GIVE YOU FREE SHIPPING
ship2acrafster

I'm a big loser 45lbs and counting!
Orrkid
Crafty WICHITANS Unite!

I'm addicted to DDR. I need a 12-step program.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2007 01:21:25 PM »

I'm in Wichita. We had sleet that later melted into ice sheets that were fun to scrape off the car (actually wasn't too bad - I discovered Prestone's de-icer last year - much better than the aerosol cans!); the rest of the week it's been light jacket weather. We have a saying out here: "If you don't like the weather in Kansas, just wait five minutes." It really wouldn't take much at all to convince me to crawl into a warm bed and sleep until spring. It doesn't matter that I grew up in Iowa where we had snow that was beautiful and lovely to build with - I just hate the cold with every bone in my body. I was tickled pink that we were having such great weather until last night. Smiley Perhaps I'll take a warm bath tonight. Mmm.

On a more bento-y note, does anyone know where I can get some colored elastic? I won't say what I'm making, but I'm pretty sure you won't have any trouble guessing. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

But we have flamethrowers. And what this indicates to me, it means that at some point, some person said to himself, "Gee, I sure would like to set those people on fire over there. But I'm way too far away to get the job done. If only I had something that would throw flame on them."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Set Up Your Patio For Spring
Kobi Levi Creates Violin Shoes
Flowers Appear to Float in This Ripple Contraption
Design Concept Envisions Semi-Invisible Structures
Sleep Like a Bird in Nests for Humans
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner
Monsters, Monsters Everywhere

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...