I needed some slippers, and it's really strange, but I couldn't find a single pattern for adult size ones. Just babies. That's not fair....So this is what I came up with on my own. http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/16139bunnies.jpg
These are one piece, except for the ears. The bottom is an oval, and the top is worked in a round.
I used an H hook and thick white yarn.
1.Ch 11. sc in second ch from hook. sc in back loop only of next 9 ch. 3 sc in next ch, continue along the other side in the same way. Sl st to join, ch 1.
2. Ch 1, sc in same sp, 2 sc in next,v sc in next 8 sc, 2 sc in nextsc, 3 sc in end, 2 sc in next sc, sc in next 8 sc, join and ch 1.
3. Sc in joining sp, sc in next 8 sc, *2 sc in each of next 2 sc, 3 sc in next sc, 2 sc in each of next 2 sc*, sc in 10 sc, repeat from * to *, 1 sc in next, join, ch 1.
4. Sc in 10 sc, repeat * to *, sc in 16 sc, repeat *, sc in 3, join, ch 1.
5. sc in 11 sc, repeat *,sc in 20 sc,repeat *,sc in 8 sc, join, ch 1.
6.Sc in 13 sc, repeat *, sc in 27 sc, repeat *, sc in 11 sc, join, ch 1.
7.sc in 15 sc, repeat *,sc in 32 sc,2 sc in next, 1 sc in next, 2 sc in next, sc in next 17 sc. Join, Ch 1.
8. Sc in 17 sc, 2 sc in next, 2 sc in next, 1 sc in next, 2 sc in next, 2 sc in next (heel). Sc in 34 sc. 2 sc in next, 1 sc in next, 2 sc in next, 1, 2, 1, 2(toe). Sc in 17, join, ch 2.
9.Hdc in next 16 sc,dc in next 9 sc, hdc in next 30 sc,dc in next 17 sc,hdc in next 14 sc. Join, ch 2.
10. Dc around and join. Do not cut yarn.
Now the top: Chain 14 and fasten with a slip stitch on opposite side of slipper.
1. Ch 2, and on the toe side of the chain, do 2 dc, 1 dc decrease around the toe and chain, with three decreases in a row at the corners of the strap. Join.
2-4. 2 dc, 1 dc decrease around, with 3 decreases at corners. Join, ch 2.
5. 2 hdc, 1 hdc decrease around, join.
6. 2 sc, 1 sc decrease around. Join.
7. 1 sc, 1 sc decrease around until hole is shut. fasten off.
Attach yarn anywhere in opening and do 3 sc, 1 decrease around.
Ch 8. Hdc in second ch from hook and across.
*Ch 2, turn, 5 hdc across* twice.
*Ch 2, turn, decrease, 2 hdc, ch 2, turn* twice.
Do 2 hdc, ch 1, sc around the edge of the ear and sew on to head.
Use button for eyes and embroider a nose. Sew felt to the bottom if you want.