A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,152
Currently Running With Scissors:
602 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Holiday Cheer Swap Gallery  (Read 5115 times)
Tags for this thread: table_runner  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2007 05:22:02 PM »

Yay! I am so glad you like everything. Picking out what to make was no sweat...except for what to make you. I had to do some serious post stalking. It was really nice to be able to shop at Paula's Edibles and not have to worry about getting a sugar high. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my blog for current projects and swap stalking info: daydreamhouse.wordpress.com
Lots and lots of things to be made: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
MissColee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Cakewrecks made me famous! http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-is-how-you-show-hungry-whos-boss.html

why is the rum always gone?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2007 08:57:43 AM »

Theres no way I could go to Paula's Edibles without eating my weight in oreos. I called them yesterday and got their website. Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

miss_k

"button, button...who's got the button?!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2007 01:06:00 PM »

i received from kell today and i love, love, love it! i'll try to have pictures up tomorrow as i'm off to a basket making class in a town an hour away. thanks so much, kelly!!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kell
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2007 02:10:33 PM »

i received from kell today and i love, love, love it! i'll try to have pictures up tomorrow as i'm off to a basket making class in a town an hour away. thanks so much, kelly!!!! Grin

You're welcome, I'm glad you liked it!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Him: I think we've been on the same page for a while now.
Me: What if we're on the same page, but in different books?

myspace
  swap info
Whaam
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2007 04:23:11 AM »

I was very happy to find a delivery slip in my mailbox today, and immediately went to the post office to claim my package from the littlest ninja.  I am so happy with everything--since this is the first holiday season I'll be spending away from my family and close friends, it was so nice to get Christmas things in the mail.  My apartment seems much more homey now ^_^

First, I have to show off how lovely the packages look under my mini Christmas tree (minus the package with the xmas decorations, because I opened it up to find shiny snowflake ornaments and hung them on the tree for the picture--they catch the light really nicely).

Here's a close-up of one of the snowflake ornaments:

Next, I peeked inside the "present for someone else" box, which she conveniently left unsealed so that I could have a look, and possibly personalize the stocking inside for its lucky recipient, my boyfriend.  (Who happens to like penguins, so this is perfect)

Finally, I opened a package marked "For merry making!" to find a bunch of cute patterned and snowflake bedecked bookmarks to give spread the holiday cheer to the teachers that I work with, and some Celestial Seasonings tea to spread cheer to my cold little self and whoever comes over to my apartment (I have such fond memories of drinking this tea as a kid, especially the peppermint and sleepytime flavors).  But the absolute best part... REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS.  I have missed these so much, and promptly ate way too many to mention here. 

All of this, and I still have my own package waiting for me to open it on December 25th! I can't wait.  To the littlest ninja, thank you so so much!  This package totally made my week, and I can only hope that you enjoy the stuff I sent half as much as I liked yours. 

Yay, consider me officially holiday cheer-ed  Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged
yamwam
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2007 10:42:07 AM »

Ooh, Whaam, what a lucky duck you are! Those snowflake ornaments are so pretty, and the stocking is adorable. Is the red decoration of those random penguins' scarves and hats embroidery or printed on the fabric?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loose pleats sink fleets

Wists
carrieme
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2007 03:28:22 PM »

I LOVE the penguin fabric the stocking is made of!  Adorable.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy shop   http://www.carrieme.etsy.com
Wist:  http://www.wists.com/verycarrie
Visit my blog http://sewverycarrie.blogspot.com
pm me if you want to swap!
Whaam
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2007 08:39:42 AM »

The penguins with the cute red caps/scarves are printed on the fabric.  But the littlest ninja left the top of the stocking blank so that I could personalize it, and I'm thinking about needle felting my boyfriend's name onto it, so I'll post pictures if I get around to doing it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
the littlest ninja

Feed that mustache, son.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2007 03:42:18 PM »

I'm so happy you like everything!  I hope your boyfriend likes the stocking!

I remember a specific Christmas from my youth in which I also received Reese's PB Cups, and on which day I also ate WAY too many of them.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Take that you stupid corn!
kell
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2007 05:32:36 PM »

I have the pictures of the stuff I sent to miss_k, but my computer's at home, and none of the computers on campus that I've looked at so far has the right size slot-thingy for the card.   Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Him: I think we've been on the same page for a while now.
Me: What if we're on the same page, but in different books?

myspace
  swap info
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Best & Worst Style
The Best & Worst Celebrity Beauty Of The Week
How To Highlight and Contour Your Abs
How To Make Blackhead-Removing Mask
Missing Beauty Products From the U.S.
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...