A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,068
Currently Running With Scissors:
589 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Any Clevelanders?  (Read 25411 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craft_t_chic
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2005 09:17:39 AM »

I wish I didn't have to work, or I would come see you at the art jam!

Any word on this weekend? If it doesn't work out for this weekend, what about next? I am free next Saturday in the evening. I hafta do a car wash during the day, but late afternoon, early evening, or even night is good for me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy.com
sassyfrass
"get in the cool club"

mom said rock it till tha break of dawn...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2005 06:03:56 PM »

you guys have fun at art jam tomorrow,i might stop by and say hello,i will be in euclid and columbia station tomorrow,so what the heck,i should make a day of it!!! great  excuse to go buy cool stuff and meet some of you guys!!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dee521

bear paws make me happy

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2005 08:51:58 AM »

i'm in akron but i'd love to get together whenever too....weekday evenings are best for me.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bag_lady
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2005 09:27:14 AM »

Well the ArtJam sucked guys, it rained all day!!!   

we really need to get together sometime before it gets too cold and snows 12 feet!!!! LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craft_t_chic
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2005 02:11:55 PM »

I'm sorry to hear that the ARtJam sucked.  Sad

I agree that we need to find a time soon! I'll have my October schedule soon so we can figure something then.

Is there anyone else going down to Columbus for Craftin' Outlaws?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

www.crafttchic.etsy.com
Sourire11
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2005 10:23:16 AM »

I"m also 20-something in the cleveland area - I just moved to Westpark from downtown.  This is my first post to crafster but I'd be up for meeting somewhere....

I go to Stitch 'n Bitch west pretty frequently - it's a good size group of people, everyone is very friendly, and it's a pretty good mix... even if you don't know how to knit but want to meet some crafty folks feel free to come!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bag_lady
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2005 10:34:25 AM »

First off, Welcome to craftster.
Second, where do you go for StichnBitch?  I don't knit, but i'd like to learn and i'd like to meet some fellow craft people!  My friends are sick of hearing about my projects, so i'd like to be able to find some friends that speak my language! they're just jellous they aren't crafty!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craft_t_chic
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2005 10:36:08 AM »

I'm a very very new knitter, but I'd probably also be up for SnB once I get all these stinkin' craft fairs done and can do something I wanna do rather than what I hafta do!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.crafttchic.etsy.com
bag_lady
« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2005 11:00:07 AM »

i hear ya.  i should be at the Craftin' Outlaws craft show if i can get ahold of my partner.  i'm excited about it but at the same time, i just want it to be over!  i may have one more show at Bella Dubby in Lakewood in Nov. and then I'm done for the year, I hope. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sourire11
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2005 07:06:00 AM »

I go to Bella Dubby on Tuesday nights - people are there anytime from around 7:30ish to around 11ish.  It all depends on what else is going on.  Unfortunately I won't be there this Tuesday - It's my mom's 50th birthday (my mom actually knits too and sometimes even comes to SnB!)  That makes 4 weeks in a row that I couldn't go - we just bought a house and things have been really crazy in my life lately.  I'm starting to go through craft withdrawal! 

People also sometimes go up to Bella Dubby to knit on Saturday afternoons - it's not as "organized" as Tuesday nights but if you email the yahoo group and ask you'd probably be able to find out if people were going to be there or not.  Oh yeah - we have a yahoo group!  That's probably the best way to get information:  http://www.four09.org/snb/  But like I said - everyone is really friendly and helpful so feel free to just show up whenever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make the Perfect Tempura With Tadashi Ono
Indian Ghee Recipe
Indian Seasoned Dal Recipe
Indian Dal Recipe
Indian Paneer Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...