A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 308,208
Currently Running With Scissors:
363 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 100
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap 3 Gallery  (Read 104224 times)
Tags for this thread: christmas_stocking  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

the felt fairy
Penny Harrison

View Profile
« Reply #920 on: December 16, 2007 11:34:09 AM »

Lovely tree Samsara, glad the star looks at home.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #921 on: December 16, 2007 02:33:42 PM »

Homerof2 is right, everything has been so lovely and there were so many different crafts, but all good things must end. Smiley  Honestly, this has been a lot of work, mostly for Homerof2!  I want to thank her publicly for doing so much of the work! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
irish_chicky
« Reply #922 on: December 16, 2007 02:46:22 PM »

ok so I'm sure cassette tape will post some action shots but I thought I would post some pics of what I made Smiley

a Harry Potter pillow, she likes the books so I thought I would make her something along those lines. The back have cute monkey fabric

She likes the pixies (band) and has a tone of aprons on her wist, so I bought an apron and appliqud on a patch

Some to do cards, she likes photography and writing so hence the pen and camera

A tissue cozy with tissues

A scarflette

Some jewlery

and some gift tags

I also packed some candy but I didn't get pics of that!

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am interested in doing personal swaps!!!
eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #923 on: December 16, 2007 04:11:35 PM »

I finally got some pics of the things bronzfrog sent me.

The stocking and small items not a good pic but there are a stained glass angel ornament, a rustic angel pin, a little mouse in a nut shell ornament,  a reindeer bell ornament, a tree of life,  a slide pendant, a yarn cutter.  Isn't the stocking cute.
this is the stuff my cat got, a new bed she likes it but refused to use it when I wanted to take a pic.  she got a little fish stocking with 2 little catnip hearts inside and a leapard print toy and some greenies.
Here is the shopping bag, apron, purse organizer,pot holder, and recipe box.  Everything is very nice.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #924 on: December 16, 2007 04:44:07 PM »

These are some pics of some of the things I sent bronzfrog.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

lunascura

Talk Nerdy to Me

View Profile
« Reply #925 on: December 16, 2007 05:51:44 PM »

Yay! I received from my Swap Angel, Ghilie.

SHE IS AWESOME!

She really hit the nail on the head with everything she sent me!

I was so excited as I opened the box:

Here's the loot before I unwrapped it:

The absolutely most amazing gothish Christmas stocking EVOR:

It's made of the coolest embossed pleather...and it is absolutely HUGE. I put a pencil in for size reference!  I forgot to snap a pic of the lining, which is black and white skully fleece. I adore the polkadot bow!

Inside there were....

SWEETS!  (Chocolate cookies, Dove Chocolates and a Santa's sack full of assorted sweets)

I told ghilie that I didn't like the color brown, and she was dismayed because she had a lot of brown fabric that she wanted to use... I told her that I love brown things like cookies and chocolate.... so that's what she sent! The cookies were delicious and are gone already!

Up next: Magnets!

I LOOOVE them. I'd really love to know what she used behind the glass baubles to make it look so much like dichroic glass.

Ghilie did some really good stalking of my wists and made me this fabulous apron:

Hurray action shots!  You can't see it in the photo, but the purple fabric is all glittery.

She also sent the purple potholder, which came in handy at dinner tonight Smiley

And...the absolute best part of the stocking stuffers...

SCARY GINGERBREAD ornaments!

Those things fit me to a T...I can't even explain how giddy they made me. They make me giggle like a little school girl!

I ran and put them on the tree as soon as the picture had been taken.  My husband just kind of shook his head and asked how he was going to explain those to his mother when she comes to visit...

LOL

THANK YOU GHILIE!  You Rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bronzfrog
« Reply #926 on: December 16, 2007 05:59:11 PM »

eye_on_sparrow,  Thanks for posting pics of what you sent.  One day I will get close ups.  Especially of the frog hat.   I look silly in it and I LOVE wearing it.  Some people stare but a lot smile.

lunascura,  Those ginger bread ornaments are so cool.  I'll have to wist them.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

HobbyHorseAGoGo.etsy.com
Astica
« Reply #927 on: December 16, 2007 06:01:29 PM »

eye_on_sparrow,  Thanks for posting pics of what you sent.  One day I will get close ups.  Especially of the frog hat.   I look silly in it and I LOVE wearing it.  Some people stare but a lot smile.

It's a HAT?!?!  Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin

Can someone say 'action shot'?  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ghilie
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Good Cookie Designs

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #928 on: December 16, 2007 06:08:25 PM »

I am glad you like everything, Luna!

I LOOOVE them. I'd really love to know what she used behind the glass baubles to make it look so much like dichroic glass.

It's just paper!  and glue!  I don't even know what dichroic glass is.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit http://ghilie.wordpress.com/ for the poppet pattern.

"I grow old, I grow old, I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled."
bronzfrog
« Reply #929 on: December 16, 2007 06:19:45 PM »

It's a HAT?!?!  Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin

Can someone say 'action shot'?  Wink

This is really horrible but the hat is MIA.  I took it off somewhere is the house and forgot where.

Seasonal Affective Disorder sucks.  I work 3rd shift so basically I have it all year round but during the winter I'm not even sure what a sun is.  I have become so forgetfull.  One of the days for the 12 days swap was MIA for a couple of days and I'm already on my second pair of gloves.  Whats worse is I went to work the other day and left my cat shut in the bathroom (there is no heat in there).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HobbyHorseAGoGo.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 100 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Whooops!
@Home This Weekend: Curtains!
September 21, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...