A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,805
Currently Running With Scissors:
558 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Once You Pop Round 5 - Holiday Edition GALLERY!  (Read 19653 times)
Tags for this thread: table_runner  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

christinacoghill

My biggest fans!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: December 03, 2007 10:35:46 AM »

bronzfrog I LOVE the pink bunny!!!!! she is so cute and cuddly!!!!  Thanks a lot and a Purse organizer thats a great idea,  I will see if I can use it that way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BonBabbu

Times are hard for dreamers

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2007 10:47:08 AM »

I've received my package from HelenM today!
Thank you for everything! I love it!
Here are the pics...
First a pic of everything:
The beautiful decorated pringles can, A lovely and soft knitted neckwarmer that looks smaller on the pic than it actually is it just looks smal because it's rolled up and I love it!, A knitter potholder, A little scarf for my dog( I don't know how it's actually called) he looks so funny in it!, Two lovely smelling candles, Two chocolate lollipops, Two lovely beaded ornaments and not one but TWO pairs of christmas earings, I love how they dangle!

Here's a closer pic of the lovely earings and beaded ornaments, She really did a great job on these!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps!
http://www.wists.com/bonbabbu
HelenM

Acting like some kind of 50s housewife

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2007 12:58:12 PM »

Hurrah! I'm glad it arrived and even gladder you like everything  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

geeber

My little pumpkin juice

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2007 05:00:05 PM »

Ha-ha! Here is all the awesomeness milwjamie sent to me. I'm so happy I'm spinning in circles. I just adore everything. Included in the package was: Homemade lip gloss, an apron w/ super cool fabric, clay ornaments, a knitted tree (that will go w/ my holiday tree collection), coffee beans from milwjamies work, a cute painted frame, a magic towel, the cutest tree & button wrist band, & a candy cane pen. You rock Jamie!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

That's what she said
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2007 08:48:02 PM »

Finally, my very patient partners, I'm posting what I received!

Here is a post of everything I got from ASTICA

First up, the can itself (felt with painted snowflakes), with 4 "peas on earth" cards (I always like these Smiley... did you use thumbprints?), a couple fabric bookmarks in Christmas-y fabrics, cherry earrings like ones that were on my wists (and I actually made Michela a pair almost like them, off HER wists! ha!), a necklace with a little pendant that says "joy" (I like it cuz it's Christmas-y, but not like.. CHRISTMAS. You know?), and a pad of little shirt post-its.. (hehe)

Then, there's some Christmas decor and such: gift tags with stamped snowflakes and stars (did you by any chance do potato stamping on these?), a felt heart and star (with sparkles like my mom likes for the tree), a primary colours ball ornament, and a melted bead ornament (which was breaking a bit!)

And finally, some supplies!
Paintbrushes (needed!), and beads in little bags and more beads in tubes (always wanted!!)

Anyway.. thanks Astica!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2007 08:55:01 PM »

Now, phew, here's the stuff from MICHELA!

Cheesy

The jar itself (pretty red with white stripes, and red gems that sparkle more than the picture seems to think!), a nice variety of sparkly gifttags, and some stickers! (Victorian boots, Christmas lights, and reindeer. Cute.

And then there was some jewellery! Glass bead (white and purple-y) bracelet, lapis lazuli bracelet (I like this one the best), and christmas charm bracelet starter (with snowflake charm)... then there's 2 earrings: black (Swarovski) crystal chandeliers, and dangly crystal red & white (which are tangled a bit in the pic!) - and finally, a necklace wiht a gold/red resin pendant!

And... some ornaments and things! A glass ribbon and crystal ornament ball like I liked from craftster (I think the crystals on a chaim were supposed to be attached, but they can be reattached with my handy pliers!), and a blue paint drop glass ornament, as well as 3 goomba charms (I might use them as ornaments), a little bead ornament, a hanging snowflake cross-stitched in a frame ornament, and a holiday bookmark with a little tree hanging from the chain!

Finally, there was a 4-pack of great holiday placemats wrapped around the container, which I failed to get a picture of...

Anyway. Thanks Michela!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ma Rut
A Made-In-The-South Original

Swap Addict, officially.

« Reply #126 on: December 04, 2007 10:29:27 AM »

Hey everyone, just a reminder:
Please put the name of your partner in your post when you're posting photos of what you received!

I'm trying to update my list, but have no idea who made some of the lovely things I'm seeing because their partner forgot to mention their username Huh Usually we wouldn't have to do this but a lot of our lovely participants opted to send more than one can Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Michela
Hi, I'm Confused. And you are?

« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2007 02:13:48 PM »

I'm glad you liked everything Psyche! I had intended them as napkins, but come to think of it, they would work well as placemats lol. I'll try and post a picture later so everyone can see.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I craft so I can avoid reality.....
My wist
Astica
« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2007 02:30:13 PM »

"did you by any chance do potato stamping on these?"
Screen-printing actually XD
I'm just afraid I'm not super at it yet, I only had an hour and a half to get them complete as I don't screen-print at home, and the snowflakes I'm afraid stuck a little to paper that was supposed to seperate them Sad but I was really happy with the outcome of most of the stars.

And for the cards I used acylics mixed with a lot of water - but I just kind of blobed them on there XD No fingerprints.

I'm really sad that the beads got the beating Sad for future ref i'll certainly melt them more. But if you'd like to fix it - I'm sure a little hot glue is all that you'll really need ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ozrockchic8
« Reply #129 on: December 04, 2007 04:49:28 PM »

OMG!!! Ok, I'm a little excited Cheesy I got my pressie from Ma Rut today. Thankyou soooooo much, everything is fabulous!
ok, some pics

First lovely shiny tube (which I think I will store my knitting needles in) and a snowman pez set. I might be a nice mummy and give this to my 5 yr old son.

A pretty tree card, some cute felt ornaments, some beaded ornaments, a felt bally tree (loved this one), and yes, some US choccie!! umm...its all gone now tho, except for a peanut butter cup I am saving for my hubby. These are soooo yummy! I'm heartbroken we can't get them here Wink

somemore pretty sparkly ornaments including a beaded initial one and a pink glittery one which I'm told is hand glittered and the glitter is on the inside! I love it! There are some gorgeous earings made from crackly beads which I'm going to wear xmas day and some cute little stitch markers made from shrinky dinks! Ive always wondered what they were Wink And not to forget some pretty pink beads n  felt (did I mention I like pink?? )

All up I feel so lucky, everything is fab! The ornaments are already on the tree and I'm feeling a tad sick because I ate all the chocolates in one go..... Embarrassed

Thanks Ma Rut!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Devyn from Maximum Ride
How to Draw Dorothy from Dorothy of Oz
AOL Motion Canvas: Rezeption
Using Selective White Balance Controls in Camera Raw
How to Draw Dracula from Hotel Transylvania
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...