A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,165
Currently Running With Scissors:
358 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Once You Pop Round 5 - Holiday Edition GALLERY!  (Read 19909 times)
Tags for this thread: table_runner  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

irasema

I'm creative - you can't expect me to be neat too!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2007 07:36:41 AM »

I received my can from KittyVegas Saturday!

I got SOCKS!!! i love them they are awesome

detail of sock

snowflake and tree cloths

owl ornament and scarf pin with button and a cute snowflake can.
Thank you KittyVegas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIST | BLOG | pintrest
dont mind me.... i'm rather random
Michela
Hi, I'm Confused. And you are?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2007 08:30:45 AM »

what an awesome can! you're a lucky girl to get socks and they're so pretty too lol. I love the little snowflakes on the can and an owl! Who doesn't love an owl?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I craft so I can avoid reality.....
My wist
milwjamie
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2007 10:26:30 AM »

Hey!! I received my can from Geeber the other day! She spoiled me oh so bad!! I am actually making her another goodie that she'll receive soon Wink

Here is a collection of the items that she crafted up for me!!

You can see in the photo an awesome apron, coin pouch, handmade brooch, and cross-stitched ornament!
She also included cute little holiday stickers and also extras from the can crafting...which is super awesome!!
I mean, check out this can!!! (sorry about it being sideways!!)

It is a frickin' martini savings bank!!! That rocks oh so much!!

On top of that, she made me this beautiful table runner (just what I wanted!!) that is being modeled by our table in this photo:

And just for fun, a photo of me modeling the apron, and our tree modeling the ornament.

Geeber, thank you so so much! You spoiled me way too much, but I love it all!! Thanks again and look forward to receiving your can (and a few non-can goodies) in the near future Smiley  You rock!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

christinacoghill

My biggest fans!

« Reply #73 on: November 26, 2007 10:50:42 AM »

I got a can from brianaknits!!!! it is so cool
Her sons decorated the can and I think they did a great job.  Some honey straws (MMMMM) a super pretty felted green purse, a nice scarf with an attached flower, a little felted doll, and I think its a belt loop thingy, at least thats what I think it is , the packaging is in Japanese/chinese/whatever so I can 't read it. But its sure cute. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whatzudoin
« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2007 12:37:43 PM »

I got my can from brianaknits today! Smiley I must say you did an awesome job brianaknits. All the items were amazing. I can't wait for it to get colder so I can use the awesome scarf. The ornaments were amazinng as well and in my favorite color! The mints made everything smell minty fresh when I opened the can. I'll be wearing the necklace tomorrow and the socks are just adorable looking. I loved everything! Now here are the pictures....

Here is the scarf....

Ornaments

The can the items came in..

Decorated socks, mints, and a necklace....

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do personal swaps if anyones interested. If your interested please write me!
HelenM

Acting like some kind of 50s housewife

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2007 12:50:22 PM »

I received my can from BonBabbu!

The can and my amazing unexpected bonus gift - the Knitwits Book Grin I'm already eyeing up a collar pattern.

My awesome trees, one fabric, one felted. I wanted something for my desk at work and, as I can't decide which would look best, I'm going to take them both in (though not till December!)

You can also see the edge of the Christmas bear-peg card holder which I've just realised doesn't appear properly in any of the photos.

Finally, the lovely bracelets (the green disc one has been worn already), beautiful beaded decorations and my bonus dice! I love dice and BonBabbu must have hunted one down for me especially  Cheesy

Thanks BonBabbu! And thanks again to our lovely organisers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

brianaknits
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2007 01:09:24 PM »

Christina, Lol yes you are right it is a belt loop thingy. I bought it from the same place I bought your handles. superbuzzy.com. I am so happy you like your items. I meant for the scarf to be worn on the head or on the neck or wherever with or without the flower. By the way don't dry it when you wash it or it will become felted. You were fun to craft for. Thanks for being my partner!- Briana p.s. who is picking my cam back up this evening!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
brianaknits
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2007 01:16:28 PM »

Amy, The can was done by my older son. So there was less glue on it then there was on Christina's can. *grins* The little orange smelling bag with the orange on it is actually a pomander ( it that the right word?) for your coat closet or wherever. I was thinking of how my Mom used to take an orange on a string and stick cloves in it and then  hang it in our coat closet during Christmas and then our clothes would smell good. If it stops smelling tub the littlehard bit in the middle back and forth. I meant to send a little note but I packaged it and then remembered. I was seriously thinking about sending a clove orange but my husbands sound logic dissuaded me. whew huh? lol- Briana
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stacysews
« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2007 01:22:21 PM »

Everyone is getting such great packages!  I'm amazed at how much stuff can fit into these cans.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Michela
Hi, I'm Confused. And you are?

« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2007 02:01:35 PM »

Can overload! Where to start? they are all awesome lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I craft so I can avoid reality.....
My wist
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Britney Spears Inspired Hair and Make Up Tutorial
Carrie Underwood Inspired Hair and Makeup Tutorial
How to Create a Hair Side Braid with Ribbon
Tinkerbell Fairy Hair and Makeup Tutorial
Learn About Toxic Beauty Ingredient Sodium Laureth Sulfate
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...