A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,526
Currently Running With Scissors:
541 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Once You Pop Round 5 - Holiday Edition GALLERY!  (Read 22740 times)
Tags for this thread: table_runner  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

purpleone
« Reply #150 on: January 02, 2008 09:35:05 AM »

Wow Ma Rut that's an amazingly cool themed package Shocked Hope jennymichelson loved it a lot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lilacprint
« Reply #151 on: January 02, 2008 01:06:08 PM »

Awesome stuff, Ma Rut!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #152 on: January 03, 2008 09:37:56 PM »

Ooh.. Love the glittery NBC ornament!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sinisterbutterfli
« Reply #153 on: January 08, 2008 04:08:48 PM »

I got my package from my angel yesterday! I was so happy to come home to a can full of goodness. Purpleone was my angel, and she decided to do a year round general can instead of a holiday one (because it was almost Christmas by the time she would be able to send, and she's in the UK and I'm here in the US).

Everything together. The thing with the sprinkles is a pocket mirror (which somehow escaped all the closeup pictures).

Heart crochet earrings, a lovely necklace and a dice bracelet (I'm a dice nut, being a gamer).

Some cute badges, vegan bath goodies, a button bracelet (which I didn't take off all night!) and a pop tart charm necklace that is beyond fly.

A notepad made from a color sample sheet & another cool bracelet. Also, close up of the can.

And finally, I got fabric! Comic books and sweets, two of my favorite things:

Thank you SO MUCH Purpleone. This package was incredible and I adore everything you sent. The only problem is deciding what to make from that fabric (and then hiding said item from my comic book nerd roomates!).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
purpleone
« Reply #154 on: January 08, 2008 04:13:36 PM »

Yay you're welcome butterfli! Glad it brightened your day; I had fun stuffing the Pringles can Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Astica
« Reply #155 on: January 08, 2008 05:44:56 PM »

LOVE the comic fabric!
And everything else too!!  Shocked Some amazing crafty goodies <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
HelenM

Acting like some kind of 50s housewife

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 09, 2008 04:00:57 AM »

A button bracelet? Awesome! I saw a girl in a shop the other day who had stud earings made from buttons. Mayber it's time to raid my button jar!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

milwjamie
« Reply #157 on: January 13, 2008 09:42:14 AM »

Purpleone! AWESOME swap package!! Thank you so much for being a great angel Smiley
I especially LOVE the color paint swatch notebook!!! And totally thinking of making one now   Tongue
Very cute stuff! Oh gosh and I just now noticed the pop tart necklace, too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ma Rut
A Made-In-The-South Original

Swap Addict, officially.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #158 on: January 13, 2008 10:17:18 AM »

We have been blessed with 3 awesome and amazing angels! I love everything, purpleone! I can't wait to see what the other 2 have sent Smiley

By the way, I just started a thread in the "New Swap Theme Ideas" forum for a Once You Pop Round 6! Go here to check it out:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=220045.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

darkladymajesta
« Reply #159 on: January 14, 2008 10:40:54 AM »

So I received two days ago from my amazing angel! Unfortunately work kept me away from posting until today (and can you believe they tried to call me in again on my day off??) On to the amazing package XD

My amazing angel grammarofskin sent a wonderful snow themed package.

The Can - I could not for the life of me get this to take a good photo. The lighting outside was gloomy (and has been for the past few days) so no good shot of this Sad

The awesome ornaments that are definitely going on the tree next year.

Lots of other goodies were included (I couldn't get it all back in!) An adorable penguin, a cute little jar that had stickers stuffed in it and I loved the way it was decorated, I think it is going to hang out in my new craft space. Also there were some post it notes and an amazing set of magnets for my boyfriend.

These were some of my favorites. He was napping when I got home and did not see me open the package. I did not know what the magnets were from but the images looked cool and I assumed that they were for him so I put them on the fridge. When he woke up he said "Hey, where did these star craft magnets come from?" It was pretty amusing.

And just for fun here is a magnet in its new home next to my "Romantic" magnetic poetry set.

Thank you for the awesome package XD I have really enjoyed the magnets and stickers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sustainable Rings Made from Old Gold Jewelry
How to Make Polymer Clay Beads
How to Make Beaded Watch Bands
How to Make Paper Beads
How to Make Beaded Hoop Earrings
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Mashed Chickpea Salad Sammy
@Home This Weekend: Coffee Mug Cozy
March 25, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...