A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 300,953
Currently Running With Scissors:
702 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: San Diego Craftsters unite!  (Read 7951 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

goldfinch
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2005 04:52:15 PM »

Awww, reading this thread makes me so sad... I lived in Hillcrest for the last four years, and would have LOVED to have a crafty group! *smacks head for never checking on craftster*  I used to work in a boutique that carried locally designed stuff, so I know there's so many wonderfully crafty folks down there...  Anyway, I hope you guys get it together & have fun! (ah, there's a wistful tear in my eye for Gelato Vera...LOL)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

destroyed_sweater
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2005 05:54:22 PM »

Gelato Vero would be a fantastic place to meet.  I've been there for Lady Fest meetings.  Since I know that Lady Fest meeting there for a few more weeks on Monday night, what other night would you like to choose for a meet up?  Also, I've been to knitting meet ups at Claire de Lune which is very nice as well.  But I think we need to choose a date and time and start this up.  It would work out best for me if we meet up some time after 8 pm (because I'm taking some summer session classes).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
artsy_lola
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2005 12:09:08 AM »

But I think we need to choose a date and time and start this up. It would work out best for me if we meet up some time after 8 pm (because I'm taking some summer session classes).

I agree! My schuedle is pretty open so I was thinking maybe wednesday's at 8:30-9:30? How does that sound to everybody? ooooh I'm so excited to get this thing started up.

Oh and by the way, I was shopping today and found out that JoAnn's is having a HUGE sale. Most things were 50% off but then I also found a ton of stuff that was like 70% off! Just wanted to let you guys know, cuz none of my other friends appreciated the fact that I actually got out of the store under budget, which NEVER happens.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'm a modern girl
         But I fold in half so easily
When I put myself in the Picture Of Success"

Please check out my crafty biz's website (although under heavy construction) www.enfant0terrible.com
pinkcurtains
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2005 11:37:01 AM »

ooh, i just found this thread, i am in san diego as well, and would love to participate in crafty get togethers...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DevilDoll
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2005 06:35:39 PM »

We're having a get together of SD craftster-types next Tuesday .. I hope everyone here can attend!

I started a new thread for it here:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=44538.0

(PS - I'm posting this in all the SD threads just this one time so everyone will see it, going forward I'll just update the new thread)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Bleach Your Hair
How to Get Kim Kardashian Hair Part 2/2
How to Get Kim Kardashian Hair Part 1/2
How to Get Mad Men Hair
How to Get a Snooki Hair
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...