Swap name: Christmas/Winter ATC Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: goatgoddess
Sign-up date range: Nov 2, 2007 We are now full
Date to send item by: Dec 3, 2007What is a ATC? they are little works of art - they must be 2.5 x 3.5 inches - they can be made from collaged papers, handdrawn, fabric - they can be made out of nearly anything
See here for more info
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24 (plus the organizer!)
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages!
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
In this swap, there will be 3 people per group. We will make 1 Christmas/Winter ATC for each partner in your group. You will be making 2 ATCs, 1 for each partner in your group, and you'll receive 2 ATCs in exchange. PLEASE, don't sign up if your life is too busy and you won't be able to send on time - We want everyone to receive before Christmas!
We are all so busy this time of year - let's make this fast and easy
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Christmas/Winter ATC Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
(please type it out line by line the way it should be addressed - we don't always know how the mail works in other countries!)
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
What are your favorite Christmas/Winter images?
Do you have a preference for vintage/modern, etc images?
Anything your partners need to know? (allergies, etc)
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ME VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.http://craftster.org/swapsinfo.html
24. Queen Of Fools