A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,043
Currently Running With Scissors:
435 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CreatiV on sbs6  (Read 2095 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Event Horizon
« on: November 02, 2007 03:33:39 AM »

I just got up about an hour ago and was eating breakfast and saw we seem to have a creative TV program going on on sbs6. Ok, thats nice I guess, lets see what they have to offer..
    i watched all the way to the end only to be left feeling a bit insulted. There is no real 'craftiness' or any other real skill shown or even explained throughout the whole show and there wont be much of it next week i fear when theywill be scrapbooking. I know scrapbooking is big, hot and super fun, but it seems here in Holland that's the only thing people really take to as a creative hobby.
    I like sticking paper to stuff as much as the next person but I'd also like them to do stuff with yarn that does not involve making a pom pom.. Seriously, stitch and bitch is her Saturday and they're learning how to make a poof-thing aka small table with pillows and blanket with elastic over it.

I guess my rant is about dutch people not having a very open and challenging mind to crafts. They stick to easy or just easy to come by crafts. If i could find their website (if only i had remembered what they said it was seen as google can't find them) I would complain to them. Have a look at craftster, see the rest of the craft world. Try something new, check out threadbangers, why not more like that.

So tell me, am I very off in my feelings towards sbs6 CreatiV, or am I barking up the right tree for a change
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007 03:45:17 AM by Event Horizon » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Zwaalie
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007 10:17:34 AM »

Here is their website: http://creatiev.sbs6.nl/.

I haven't seen it on telly, but it sounds like I haven't missed anything.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
cherryrose
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008 09:55:10 AM »

I hated it, glad they're not broadcasting it anymore. I really got the nerves from that stupid woman who hosted the show.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*I'm up for personal swaps!*
http://www.wists.com/cherryrose
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Matt Ruby on How to Control Comedy Voice Entertaining Audiences
Matt Ruby on How to Find Inspiration by Interviewing Your Peers
Matt Ruby on How Success Shapes Standup Comedy Career Growth
How a Comedian Creates Meaningful Career Goals
Matt Ruby on How to Make Personal Connections in a Crowded Room
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Patriotic Planter
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...