A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,463
Currently Running With Scissors:
608 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap - Round 8  (Read 17815 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gavagai
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2007 04:48:44 AM »

Grin Gavagai's jewelry shop! Grin

Only stuff from last round so far (much of it discounted), but will add more.

All necklaces and earrings are made with all silver plated metal (wire and findings). Different gemstones/pearls/beads (see descriptions).

Liquorice skulls jewelry set! Necklace and earrings. Plastic skulls, glass beads and the rest is silver plated.2 points for the necklace, 1 point for the earrings! Earrings for free if you buy the necklace!

WTF necklace!  Smiley Plastic letters; everything else silver plated. (Only available with this chain.) 2 points SALE: 1 point!

Crocheted necklace with bobbles! Red wine and champagne!  Smiley Can be worn in several different ways. 2 points SALE: 1 point!

Turquoise coloured glass bead necklace. All wirework made by me, except for the chains.  Smiley 2 points SALE: 1 point!

Blue/purple and green/yellow nest earrings 2 points a pair SALE: 1 point a pair!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007 07:59:42 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2007 07:42:22 AM »

aeronberry's shop is OPEN!

More coming soon! 

Click for bigger pictures!

Custom orders - amigurumi!  I have tons of patterns.  Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do.  Points negotiable.

Note:  Some pictured items were sold in the previous round but I can craft more for custom orders - just let me know!  Thanks!

Note2:  For items that come in a set (2 for a 1pt, 4 for 1, etc) feel free to mix.  One dolphin, 2 crocheted beads, etc. 

1/2 point items:

Fun reversible headbands.  Made a bunch for myself and ended up not using most of them (working with kids with special needs - they grab headbands - turns into a distraction  Wink).  Long story short, I have lots of headbands.  Don't remember the measurements offhand, but I can check on that.  They all have an elastic band that can be adjusted a bit.  Or cut out the elastic and use them as bookmarks  Smiley.  1/2 pt each
A.  Coral reef/white and blue floral
B.  Red and purple forest with animals/black and white abstract
C.  Yellow with crabs/purple with fun dots
D.  Navy batik with blue fish/turquoise swirls
E.  Purple with multi-colored fish/watercolorish magenta
R.  Green batik with fish/some kind of green pattern (don't quite remember)

Oilcloth bird ornament (2-sided).  Don't have it right in front of me, but I think it's about 5 inches beak to tail.

Japanese shrinky dink charms - Kokeshi dolls and manekineko.  All 4 for 1/2 pt!

1 point items:

Set of three origami-paper-on-wood ornaments (1.5 inches across).  Lots of sets available, so colors/patterns will vary.  Let me know if you're looking for something in particular.  1pt 

Stuffed kokeshi doll, about 6 inches tall.  Her stiching didn't turn out quite perfectly (one the bottom), but she's still super cute and loveable!  I can add a ribbon or ring for hanging upon request.

Washi pendant - decoupaged on bamboo beads, sterling findings, ready to wear on a chain or whatever else
Pick one:
Top left - black/gold with trees
Top right - black with cherry blossoms   Sold to Angry Angel!
Bottom left - blue with leaves  Sold to Angry Angel!
Bottom right - red with fans  Sold to palicious!

Stuffed origami crane in a lovely purple plum blossom print (say that 3 times fast).  Fits in the palm of your hand.

Set of THREE fabric origami wreath ornaments.  More coming soon!

SALE!  Crocheted earrings.  Pale green, very lightweight, on sterling silver french wires.  Sold to Zero Cool - can do more for custom orders, just let me know

TWO Crocheted dolphin bookmarks/ornaments.  You pick the colors! 

FOUR crocheted donut beads.  These are about 1.5 inches across.  You pick the colors - green (shown), black, white, tan, off-white, teal.

Mini Taggie Blankie.  I have a ton of these - too many to photograph.  Let me know what you're looking for and I'll probably have something similar!

Funny faces clutch/wristlet.  Perfect size for small wallet, keys, phone, etc.  Zipper doesn't match up perfectly, but you barely notice it and it works just fine.

Supplies

Grab bag (sandwich size) full of beads and findings.  Pics coming soon, but for now it's a surprise!  Glass, plastic, metal, stone, bamboo, some finished earrings - good stuff!  1pt

About 2 yards of kelly green ponte (or gabardine - can't remember for sure).  Bought for Irish dance dresses and then the teacher changed her mind.  Great color and perfect condition - a bargain at 1pt.  Smiley

More coming soon!!

aeronberry to selkie - set of 2 crocheted dolphins 1pt  SENT
aeronberry to Penguino - set of origami ornaments 1pt
aeronberry to Penguino - set of origami ornaments 1pt

Items bought:
DropDeadSuzie to aeronberry - embroidered badges 1pt
Phizzychick to aeronberry - bag of beads 1pt
Sansa to aeronberry - custom project bag 1pt
DropDeadSuzie to aeronberry - animal beads 1pt
DropDeadSuzie to aeronberry - octopus buttons 1pt

Starting points: 3
Points available: 5
Points pending: 0
- crocheted/tatted snowflake ornaments in white, red, or olive green
- ocean life themed Christmas ornaments
- a miniature Jayne Cobb Firefly hat
- a learn-to-knit motivation kit
Supplies
- Japanese fabric (cotton or kimono, small pieces are fine)
- vintage fabric
- Japanese/origami paper
- cording for making Chinese knots
- vintage embroidered trims
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007 06:27:04 PM by aeronberry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
Brihene

i'm kind of a big deal.

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2007 07:26:07 AM »

Sarahs Super Spiffy Swap Shop!

Allergy Info: I have 2 dogs and 2 cats, but they don't come near me when I craft, but there might be a few random cat hairs on it. Nobody in my family smokes.
1 POINT ITEMS

Summer Shirt
This is a bleached tank top, with random summery images on it. It is size medium and very comfy! As you can see, the left strap is broken, but it will be fixed before mailing!

Purple and Black Scarf
A scarf I knit out of fun fur! Very warm and snuggly!
SOLD TO REDHEADSKYDIVER!

Red and Black Scarf
Another fun fur scarf!

Turquoise and Green Hat
I knit this hat out of boa yarn! I've never worn it, only to put it on in the picture! Super soft!

And this is what it looks like on

Hot Pink Fun Fur Scarf
This is a super pink scarf made with fun fur! Super cozy!
SOLD TO REDHEADSKYDIVER!

I Love Rex Shirt
This is a shirt I made for a Rex Goudie concert, I wore it once. It has black letters and a red heart, outlined with glow in the dark puffy paint. Would be great if you like Rex Goudie, or have a boyfriend named Rex.

Girly Bracelet
This is a gorgeous beaded bracelet, with a heart charm. It is on an elastic string with ribbon, and is pink, darker pink, green, blue and some silver beads too. It's way prettier in real life, my camera likes messing up my pictures Tongue

Record Bowls
These are two record bowls, each 1 point. The red one is Mozart and the other one is Warm and Tender.

Cute Purse
This is a cute little purse I made when I was younger. It is perfect for a little girl. It's pink plaid, with lime green stiching, and there are dog, flower and elephants stiched on it. No strap at the moment, but will add one when I send. PM me for fabrics.
Front:

Back:

Bandana Purse
Cute purse made from a blue bandana. The strap is black fabric with rainbow polkadots. Unlined.

Potholders
These are potholders I made using a ...thing I can't remember the name of Tongue They are really pretty!
L-R: Sunset, Rainbow, and Techno Rainbow.
1 point each, or all 2 for 2 points!

Pretty Soap
Soaps! Made not by me, but by a local artist I know! The scents are: pear (blue with sparkles), tangerine (orange) and blackberry (purple)! 1 point for each or take em all for 3 points!
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e127/xsodeepx/100_2775.jpg
Claimed by LaughingLark! Thanks!

1/2 POINT
Pick any TWO of the following for 1 point!

Orange and Gold Coin Purse
This is an orange UNLINED coin purse/makeup bag. It is hand sewn with beads on the side. Very cute! The orange is darker than in the picture.

Hemp Bracelet
This is a beige hemp bracelet, with green and red beads. Way prettier in real life. I'll try to get a better picture!

Moon Pin
This is a pin with a fabric moon and glowing puffy paint, gold puffy paint and purple puffy paint. Great for Halloween!

Santa Pin
This is a pin pain ted with 3 coats of black paint, and a decopauged santa. Perfect stocking stuffer!

Glass Marble Magnets/Bobby Pins
These are flat glass marbles with images I super glued onto them. 2 for 1 point! Also, specify if you want a magnet or bobby pin! I AM NOW MAKING CUSTOM MARBLE MAGNETS!

GEMINI AND HELLO MY NAME IS GOOFY ARE CLAIMED! THANKS FUN4BAMBI! LOVE LIKE, WII, HAMSTER AND GEEK HAVE BEEN CLAIMED BY MAREMARE312!

Felt Purse
Little purse made from white felt, and orange tinkerbell (though you can't see much tinkerbell) fabric for the strap. Unlined. Can be made in other colors. PM me for details.

The Six Eyed Monster Barrette
This is a barrette with red ribbon and six googly eyes! Everything is superglued on, so it won't fall off!

Brown and Tan Scarf
I knit this scarf a while ago, and it is half a point because around the middle some of the stiches unraveled. My mom helped me fix it Tongue, so it shouldn't unravel anymore. You can't really notice it, it's just a bit skinnier in the middle! Super long and soft, made with fun fur!

Supply Closet!
Fabric Scrap Grab Bag!
You will get a ziploc baggy filled with fabric scraps (I have felt, cotton, fleece, and flannel)! 1 Point
*Picture coming soon*

Thanks For Shopping! More items will be added soon!

Claims from me:

Claims I have made
GatsbyGirl to Brihene - Pretty puff red slouchy hat (2)

Current:  0
Pending:  0
TOTAL:  0

« Last Edit: November 12, 2007 07:50:14 AM by Brihene » THIS ROCKS   Logged

(\__/) This is Fat Bunny.
( o.o ) It has taken over, and eaten the unbelievers.
( > < )

My shop the swap 7 shop!

Horse swap, anyone?
Legerdemain

knitting is dreamy....

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2007 03:18:16 PM »

CLOSED! (pending shipping'n'spendin')

Bits'n'Bobs
New Saturday November 24!!

One Point: 

NEWDangly Earrings.  One Point each, or all five for four points.  Please claim as Pair Number one, two, three, etc, reading left from right.

Pair One:  Swarovski charm and crystal on sterling hooks
Pair Two:  Flower mother of pearl charm with light blue dangly swarovski crystal on sterling hooks
Pair Three:  Large glossy pearl with champgane swarovski crystal, on sterling hooksSold to Penguino and another sold to pinkanddinky! 
Pair Four:  Rectangluar mother of pearl charm with glossy irridescent pearl (black, purples) and champagne swarovski crystal on sterling hooks Claimed by Penguino!
Pair Five:  Glossy pearl with amethyst glass faceted rondelle on sterling silver hooks

NEW Cupcake Discloths:  They speak for themselves!  One point each. Smiley

NEWSkibunny:  Stylish gear for Blythe.  Knit with soft 'n' shiny ribbon yarn, and adorned with three cute heart buttons.

NEW
Baby Button Bibbies:  These super soft baby bits are knit from 100% soft baby cotton and adorned with an assortment of vintage buttons.  Two different strap configurations with two button holes on each for size adjustment.  One point each.  Please specify top or bottom bib.

Mod Swing:  Funky Mother of Pearl rounds, swarovski crystal bicones, shimmerly lilac seed beads, and faceted rounds make these earrings extra fun.  All Sterling Silver. 

Two Points:

NEW

Mossy Garden beaded bracelet: Handknit on teeny tiny needles with soft cotton floss, liberally sprinkled with a mix of amber/gold/green/irridescent swarovski and firepolish beads.  Fastened with a decorative antiqued gold clasp.  6 inches long tip to tip, but stretchy.  Fits small wrists nicely.

Java Cuff:  Handknit with some of Penguino's loverly handdyed merino yarn, this is an environmentally friendly spunky knit cuff.  No more need for those wasteful paper sleeves.  Close with three vintage buttons.  About 8 inches long.  Off the market, at this time.  PM me if interested...

Beaded Knit Bracelet Cuffs.  Two Points each.  Hand knit on Teeeeny tiiiiny needles with seed beads.  Very soft pink acrylic, perfect for those with metal adversions/allergies.  Fastened with a vintage button.  These are quite stretchy and so will fit all wrist sizes.  Very lightweight and exceptionally comfortable to wear!
The clear seed bead version is still available. Irridescent cuff sold to GatsbyGirl!  Thanks!

Shoe Fetish--A cute set of opening stitch markers for any shoe lover.  Various pressed glass, swarovski, and sparkley faceted beads.  Good for knitting or crochet.

Asian Garden--Silver plate wire, delicate asian beads, and sparkley swarovski crystals.  These dangle really nicely.

Three Points:

NEW Aqua Fetching:  Handknit with some of Penguino's lovely handdyed merino sock yarn, these are very soft and a lovely shade of varigated aqua that doesn't show up well in the pics.  I have small hands and these fit me nicely--nice and snug without being too tight.  PM me if you have questions. Smiley

Earl Grey--Four shades of fresh water pearls, sterling silver wire, and a uniquely faceted crystal bead dangle make these earrings really unique.  Classy yet funky.

Disclaimer:  I have a little wee bichon, but she sleeps mostly, and not on my crafts...

Claims from me:
legerdemain to rubytuesday-Three for one Point:  Beaded Bookmarkers (1) [Send by Nov12] SENT
legerdemain to gatsbygirl-Irridescent Cuff (2) [send by Nov 15] SENT
legerdemain to kitschkween-saartje booties (2)  [Send by Nov17] SENT
legerdemain to purpleheather-knit tricks stitch markers (1) [send by Nov21] SENT
legerdemain to penguino- Dangly Earrings Pair Four (1)[send by Dec 2]--SENT
legerdemain to penguino- Dangly Earrings Pair Three (1) [Send By Dec5]--SENT
legerdemain to pinkanddinky- Dangly Earrings Pair Three (1)
legerdemain to alteredmommy- mossy garden bracelet (2) [send by Dec 6]--SENT

Claims I have made:
redheadskydiver to legerdemain-muddy waters (2) [Send by Nov 13]
bkrenning4 to legerdemain-four beadstyle magazines (1)
bkrenning4 to legerdemain- four bead&button magazines (1)
loves2experiment to legerdemain- CUSTOM ZIPPERED POUCH FOR LEGERDEMAIN  (1)
purpleheather to legerdemain- Short Circulars x 2 pairs - (3)

Current:  6
Pending:  1
TOTAL:  7

Thanks for shopping!!

SOLD:
KnitTricks-- These handy stitch markers will help you to keep track of things, without counting multiple times!  Will fit up to a 5 1/4 mm needle.
Sold to Pia!  Thanks!   
Last set sold to PurpleHeather!
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Legerdemain_2007/2007_1009Oct9b0246.jpg

Three for One Point:  Beaded Bookmarkers Sold to RubyTuesday!  Thanks!

Cranberry Halo:  Handknit darlin' booties, made with dreamy soft acylic so that they're machine washable.  Fastened with mother of pearl buttons, and just shy of 4 inches long.

I would recommend washing them on gentle, cold, and in a lingerie bag (or pillow case).
Top two pics best represent the colour--a deep cranberry or garnet colour.
Sold to Kitschkween! Thanks!

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Legerdemain_2007/2007_1108Nov70001.jpg
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Legerdemain_2007/2007_1108Nov70007.jpg
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Legerdemain_2007/2007_1108Nov70010.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Legerdemain_2007/2007_0612Earrings40059.jpg

WISHLIST!

*A project bag like the GoKnit pouch, in a medium or small size--http://www.yarniverse.com/browse.cfm/4,1138.htm
I like burgundy, pinks, blacks/white, teals etc etc.  Pretty much anything but vintagy looking fabrics (sorry!), yellow/orange, or flowers. 

*Yarn, yarn, yarn.  Esp fingering weight or enough laceweight to make a shawl.  Saturated colours, jeweltones, pink/brown/white combos, teal/brown combos, or solids.  Prefer no orange/yellow.  Natural fibers or blends, pls.  My stash runneth over with acrylics right now.  I'd like some sockweight superwash to try making socks, varigated or solid.

*Nifty sterling silver componets for beading, like spacers, charms etc

*Shorties --I don't know if this qualifies as a supply, but I suppose it does.  12" circular needles.  I'm desperate for this, so while I would be prefer metal/wood, I would gladly buy plastic as well

*Sublime stitching patterns--I haven't tried embroidery and would like to!  I especially like the asian ones (china town, sushi bar etc), bon voyage, gnomes/fairies, craftopedia, or the kurt hasley ones....

*Interweave Knits magazines from Summer 2006

*Felted Clogs/slippers in size 7-8

*Mother of pearl buttons in unique shapes/patterns/designs.  Or other buttons made of shell in different shapes etc.

*Interesting/different vintage knitting accessories.  I have a vintage Evenknit knitting ring and it's groooovy!

*Different sterling silver jewelery findings.  Like fancy headpins, spacers, charms, clasps etc.

*A Blythe. Har har har.  Like that's going to happen.  Wink  Cheesy

*Faceted gemstone beads or swarovski crystals.  Or irregularly shaped (or uniquely)and/or chunky gemstone beads.

*Japanese beading books and/or magazines

*Little teeny polymer food charms for stitchmarkers for sock knitting.  So smaller  than dime size would be great!  I like sweets (ie cakes, cupcakes, icecreams, cookies, chocolates etc), fortune cookies, chinese food takeout boxes, japanese lanters (anything asian, but sushi, really)

« Last Edit: November 30, 2007 01:02:00 PM by Legerdemain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swap Shop14!

Wist

Ravelry ID: Legerdemain
selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2007 04:53:15 AM »

Hello! I'm Selkie!
We are a non smoking house with 3 cats! If you are allergic, I will launder and immediately isolate the item.

2 points
handknit 100% cotton eye pack filled with flax seed
Great for freezer or microwave - when you microwave, put a mug of water beside it and microwave in 30 second increments.

1 point
Moebius scarf - tan silk - more of a dressy scarf/neck decoration than a winter scarf.

2 points
Moebius scarf done in wool-ease - thick and heavy enough to wear as a winter scarf. I have 8 colors to choose from and I will custom make it - It will probably take an extra week to ship as I will need time to knit the scarf.

An example and description of a moebius scarf...
http://www.planetshoup.com/easy/knit/scarfmb.shtml

2 points
Handmade cotton costume dress - only worn once. This is probably about 5 years old - I think I was a size 18/20 when I made it. Nothing wrong with it, just didn't have another occasion to wear it.

1/2 point

Dark Red floral print cotton bag, lined with inside pocket, made from decorator sample book.

1/2 point
Cotton crocheted backpack - done in sugar and cream peach, green and yellow vareigated yarn.

1 point

Pink round cotton blanket 4' - 5' in diameter - loose weave.

SUPPLIES

1 point
1 large envelope  - 9x12 - of mid 1980's Encyclopedia Britannica pages - I have a complete set so I've got tons.
US only - 1 flat rate box of pages - 3 points

1/2 point greeting card coloring book

http://www.amazon.com/Aubrey-Beardsley-Greeting-Card-Book/dp/0486231739/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196112557&sr=8-2
Each piece is 1/2 point
Feel free to mix and match!

1 point
A brand new counted cross stitch christmas stocking kit -

Bling bling ephemera 1 point
My mom's a jeweler and she gets yummy catalogs every month. These are mostly cut and trimmed and ready to decopogue (sp?).

If there is interest, I can put together some more envelopes -
1 large envelope - untrimmed bling bling ephemera = 1 point

for PurpleHeather to claim
fabric town layout - suitable for a play mat for - 1 point

Selkie

pending:0
total: 2

sold:
selkie to ptarmic wumpus - Sewing thing (2)
selkie to sewknitter - Framed counted cross stitch cat - (1)
selkie to sewknitter - Framed counted cross stitch cat - (1)
selkie to lapoli - handknit waldorf style gnome (3)
selkie to gatsbygirl - numerous packages of unused aida cloth (1)
selkie to phizzychick - envelope of encyclopedia britannica pages (1)
selkie to pinkanddinky - Vintage Crochet purse (.5) and sewing supplies (.5)- total 1 pt.

bought:
ptarmic wumpus to selkie    - Plaza Jacket - (3)
moonfairy to selkie - custom painting - (3)
lapoli to selkie - alpaca blend koolaid dyed yarn (1)
aeronberry to selkie - 2 crocheted dolphin bookmark/ornament (1)
ptarmic wumpus to selkie - custom dyed art noveau scarf (1)
Sansa to Selkie - Totable Tote - Small in fabric #7, Bright seals -(1)
sansa to Selkie - hello kitty project bag  - (1)
sansa to Selkie - hello kitty project bag - (1)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007 01:33:26 PM by selkie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
pinkanddinky
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2007 07:05:15 AM »

All Things PinkAndDinky

OPEN!
NEW PRICE REDUCTIONSWelcome Craftsters!

My home is smoke-free but I have 2 cats. I try to keep all items as free of cat hair as possible. All items in my shop are made by me unless otherwise indicated.

One point items

Pink Tooth Box (1)
Leave a tooth for the tooth fairy in this cute box or use it as a place to keep your kid's baby teeth

Coordinating interior

Blue Tooth Box (1)

Coordinating interior

Pajama/Comfy Pants (1)
These are khaki colored with pink flowers. The waist is 30 inches when it is not stretched at all and can stretch up to 41 inches. The inseam is 26 inches. They are about a size 8/10 and made to fit loosely.

Woven placemats with leaves. The placemats are from Target and I added the felt embroidered leaves. Set of 4 placemats plus leaf potholder: Reduced to 1 point

Business card wallet (1)
These are just the right size for business cards, gift cards, or credit cards. I used interfacing so they are sturdy.

Tiny flower card wallet (1)

inside

Ladybug card wallet (1)

inside

Passport Cover with travel motif (1)
This fits a US passport
This one is taken off the market but I can make more very easily if anybody wants one.

inside:

Passport Cover with walking women (1)
This fits a US passport

inside:

Pink Arm Band Wallet (1)
This is cotton that is coated with something slick like vinyl. Great stocking stuffer!

Blue Arm Band Wallet (1)
This can hold money, keys, ipod, etc. while you exercise or don't want to carry a purse. It fastens with velcro and is adjustable to fit the upper arm of most adults.
Great stocking stuffer!

Fire Fairy Earrings (1)
These are very well made and their arms are bendable. I received them in another swap but they were not made by my swap partner so I'm not sure who made them.

PHOTOGRAPHY PRINTS
The following are just a very small sampling of the original photography prints I have available. Please look at my website to see what else I have available. I am offering one 8x10 print for 1 point or 2 5x7 prints for 1 point. Any of the color pictures on my site can also be made into lovely black and white images. I also have a lot of pictures that are not posted here or on my website so please let me know if you are looking for something particular. Thanks!

Contemplation

Carnival Nights

Prosperity

Melting Pot

Petals

Move

Big Sky

Slipping

Shadows

Forgotten

Two Point Items

Embroidered bear wash mit (2)- I have taken this off the market to give to someone I know who just had a baby. If you had your heart set on it and just hadn't claimed, let me know and I can make another one.

Sundress (2)
I started this and my mom finished it this summer. I never wore it though because I decided it isn't me, but I still think it is quite cute. The top is 30 inches around the bust but is very stretchy. The length is 34 inches, excluding straps. It is about a size 8 but I think a 6 or a 10 could probably wear it too.

Half point items

Heart Polka Dot Magnets- Set of 5 (.5)
These are also varnished and painted white on the backs and edges. Each has a strong magnet on the back. Great Stocking Stuffer.

"I See You Pee" handtowell (.5)
Make your guests laugh (or freak them out) when they use your restroom  Wink Great gift to take to a dirty santa game  Wink

Two large blue/purple potholders (.5)
I did not make these. I aquired them at a local craft sale.

One large and two small potholders (.5)

Snoopy Notecards- Set of 6 (.5)
These are textured notecards...the kind that don't open (like a postcard). Comes with envelops.

Butterflies and Flowers Gift Tags (.5) - two sets available
All are on heavy cardstock and the butterflies are wooden. The backs of the flower tags are pink.

Wood bead earrings (.5)

Supply Annex  Supply Annex  Supply Annex

I have added the following items thinking that those of you making your Christmas gifts could use them in some way to make the presentation pretty.

Wooden nesting boxes - set of 4 (1) CLAIMED by Purpleone- Thanks!
These are very lightweight unfinished wood ready to be painted, decoupaged, or embellished in any way imaginable!

Clear plastic boxes- Set of 5 (1)CLAIMED by Purpleone- Thanks!
I used one of these to wrap a necklace I made for my sister-in-law and it looks really cute when you put colored or decorative tissue paper inside (and so the recipient can't see the gift until they open it.)

In my smallish hand for size reference

Sheer blue pouches- Set of 8 (1)
I have 2 sets available

Plain small white paper bags + two fuzzy sheer bags (.5 pt for all)
These plain white bags (10 total) are smaller than regular lunch bags and are great for personalizing and the fuzzy ones are just plain fun  Smiley

Claims from me:
to Rubytuesday- Heart Necklace (1)- Received
to Nosusanfx- Big wad o' lace (.5) and Embossed Birthday gift tags (.5)- Total 1pt- Received
to GatsbyGirl- Vintage Embroidery Kit (1)- Received
to Lapoli- 8x10 Prosperity Print (1) - Received
to Kitschkween- 8x10 Prosperity Print (1)- Received
to Psyche- Plain wooden bracelet (1)-SENT
to Purpleone- 8x10 Prosperity Print (1)- Sent
to Kitschkween- Deer card wallet (1)- Received
to DropDeadSuzie- 8x10 Slipping Print (1) - Received
to Lapoli- Ladybug drawstring bag (1) and Retro Card Wallet (1)- Received
to RubyTuesday- Stamp Alphabet (1)- Received
to Penguino- Cupcake Teatowells (1)- Sent
to Purploneone- Wooden Nesting Boxes (1) and Clear plastic boxes (1)- Total 2 pt

Claims I have made:
from Alteredmommy - Embroidery Patterns set 2 (1)Received
from Lopil - 2 Wooley Soaps (1)- Received
from bkrenning4 - Sew Sew Sew pendant (1)
                                  and I love You pendant (1)- Received
from Phizzychick- Greens necklace and earrings (2)- Received
from DropDeadSuzie- Big Black Buckles- 1 set (1)- Received
from Phizzychick- Peas on Earth cards (1)- Received
from Selkie- Vintage crochet purse (.5) and sewing supplies (.5)- total 1 pt.- Received
from Nosusanfx- felt hairclips- Skulls (.5) and Cherry Blossoms (.5)- total 1 pt.- Received
from Lapoli- Fire Bar (.5) and Pink/White candy cane scented soap (.5)- total 1pt.
from Legerdemain- Dangle Earrings Pair 3 (1)

Current:  4
Pending: 2
TOTAL:  6

Wish List:
Knitted or crocheted items. Anything cable knit rocks!
Things featuring trees, cameras, cats, leaves
Handmade soaps and other natural products
Pendants
Vintage/retro style items
handmade journals
bags/purses/pouches
Storybook pins or other cute vintage designs decoupaged onto stuff
Supplies: backless buttons to cover
              snap kit
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007 06:12:26 PM by pinkanddinky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bkrenning4

"Dance like no one is watching..."

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2007 07:59:44 AM »

KREATIONS BY KRISTINE

Hello Fellow Crafters!  Welcome to my shop! 
My home is smoke-free, but I do have a small dog (Jack Russell type). 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Here is what I have to offer:

JEWELRY!!!

Click on thumbnail to see larger photos

ALL JEWELRY ONLY 1 POINT!

Floral Donut on Black Leather Lacing

Focal Bead on Black Leather Lacing #1

Focal Bead on Black Leather Lacing #2

Hummingbird on Black Leather Lacing

Turquoise Heart Bead in Cage on Black Lether Lacing

Black Bead in Cage on Black Leather Lacing

Pink, Turquoise and White Bead in Cage on Black Leather Lacing

Purple Focal Bead on Black Leather Lacing

Yellow Dangle on Black Leather Lacing

Bone beads, adventurine, and stone flower

Blue gemstones (can't rmember the name!)

Tiger's Eye -- 21 inches with a 2.5 inch extension chain

Charm Bracelet -- 7 inches  -- CLAIMED BY LAPOLI

Turquoise & Coral -- 18 inches -- CLAIMED BY RUBY TUESDAY

Freshwater Pearl & Adventurine -- 16 inches

STAMPED CLAY (1 pt. each)

These were all made with Premo clay, cut, baked, stamped and embossed.  After cooking once, they were covered with Liquid sculpey and rebaked for shine and depth. 

RED, RED ROSE                         PRETTY PANSIES

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

CLAY IMAGE TRANSFERS (1 pt. each)

These were also made with clay, but I transfered images on them instead of stamping.  I then baked them, let them cool, and rebaked them with liquid sculpey for shine and depth.

YOUR HEART            TREE OF LIFE

YOU CUT ME UP!         ROSES ARE RED?

EPHERMA/ATC STARTER KIT (1 pt. each)

I put these DIY kits together using theme related paper.  Each one is different and may include the following:   theme-related stickers, 3 dimensional objects, sparkly jewels, tape dots, stamp(s), brads, stamp pad, tissue, and more!

ALL kits include a template for ATC's and ATC ezine.

Themes Available:

Vintage

Winter/Christmas

Nature

Flowers

SUPPLIES:

PHOTO BRACELET: (2 pts)  This is a stretch bracelet with 6 separate frames for your photos!  Too cute!

BEADS

I have the following sets of beads to offer.

Jade:  (2 pts) This set includes multi-sized beads as well as two donuts.

Indian Agate: (2 pts)  This set includes a string of indiann agate chips and some larger beads.

Pink Quartz:  (2 pts)   This set includers multi-size beads and donuts.

Miscellaneous Set: (2 pts)  This set is a mixture of various chips, fossil stone, glass crackled hearts, etc.

Jean Purses (1 pt for both) -- These are really cute jean purses that I bought to do a project with our youth group at church.  These two were left.  One is a skirt and the other is a pair of pants (shorts??) Tags still on them!  Great for applique, paint, etc.! 

Items claimed from me:  

Laughing Lark - Flower Girl Pendant (1) -- RECEIVED
Laughing Lark - Pirate Pendant (1) -- RECEIVED
pinkanddinky -sew, sew, sew pendant (1) -- RECEIVED
pinkanddinky - I love you pendant (1) -- RECEIVED
gatsbygirl - Cherry Blossom (1) -- RECEIVED
Moonfairy - Pendant A  - Golden Oak (1) -- RECEIVED
dropdeadsuzie - Octosquid (1) -- RECEIVED

purpleone - DIY Picture Bracelet Kit (2) -- SENT
legerdemain- Four beadstyle magazines (1) -- SENT
legerdemain- Four bead&button magazines (1) -- SENT
purpleone - Pearls (3 pts) -- SENT
readheadskydiver - Quadruple Necklace (2) -- SENT

rubytuesday - turquoise and coral necklace (1) -- PENDING
lapoli - charm bracelet (1) -- PENDING

Items claimed by me:

from kitschween - peaches & cream bath set (2) -- RECEIVED
from dropdeadsuzie - cherry mittens (1) -- RECEIVED
from dropdeadsuzie - cherry hat (1) -- RECEIVED
from lapoli - soaps (2) -- RECEIVED
from laughinglark -  Opalite Delight Lariat (1)  -- RECEIVED
from laughinglark - Purple/Fuschia Lariat w/Opalite Pendants (1) -- RECEIVED
from ptarmic wumpus -- Orange tiger socks (1) -- RECEIVED
from redheadskydiver - microscope pendant kit (3) -- RECEIVED

from altered mommy - arrow pendant (1) -- SENT

from sansa -- Amulet Style Bag (1) - PENDING
from sansa -- shoulder bag (1) - PENDING

Current:        4
Pending:        2

TOTAL:        6
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007 12:56:54 PM by bkrenning4 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
purpleone
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2007 12:44:46 PM »

CLOSED

----------------------------------------------------------

ITEMS CLAIMED BY ME:
Apple jacket from RubyTuesday (1) Recd
Birdie stitchmarkers + skully bobbies from RubyTuesday (1) Recd
Cross, heart, nautical circle and wrapped circle metal charms from psyche (1pt)
Picture Bracelet kit from bkrenning4 (2pts)
Prosperity 8x10 print from pinkanddinky (1)
Pearl bead set from bkrenning4 (3)
Special custom top from psyche (3)
Kitty pouch from loves2experiment (1)
Pouch (1) and Aus animal fabric (1) from Sansa
Buttons (0.5) and labels (0.5) from PurpleHeather
Abstract strawberry lined pouch (2) from nosusanfx
Boxes from RubyTuesday (1)
Clear boxes from pinkanddinky (1)
Wooden boxes from pinkanddinky (1)

ITEMS SOLD BY ME:
Penguin earrings, sterling silver hooks to Penguino (1) SENT
Puzzle earrings (0.5), geisha girl necklace (0.5), bracelet (0.5) and tool necklace (0.5) to Malina SENT
Ethnic birdie beads (0.5) and green coasters (0.5) to Moonfairy SENT
Roll on fragrance with suedey pouch (2) in vanilla to lapoli SENT
Octo necklace to nosusanfx (3) SENT
Roll on fragrance and pouch (2) in grace to RubyTuesday SENT
Burp box (0.5) and monkey mirror (0.5) to PurpleHeather
3 lipbalms to purpleheather (3) SENT
Octo necklace to GatsbyGirl (3) SENT
Mirror (0.5) and strawberry earrings (0.5) to penguino SENT
Rice flower scent (1) to RubyTuesday SENT
Lolly roll on (1) and vanilla roll on (1) to loves2experiment SENT

Started Round with 3
Current points: 3
Pending points: 0
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007 10:57:51 AM by purpleone » THIS ROCKS   Logged
lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2007 06:02:04 PM »

this is my shop... but it won't open  Roll Eyes

started with: 4 pts

claims by me:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PurpleHeather
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2007 10:47:56 AM »

I'm in the UK, and my house is both smoke- and pet-free

Please quote the code & title in bold, and the colour where applicable, when claiming to ensure I send you the right item(s), and thanks for shopping/swapping!

3 Points

Custom Item for Legerdemain - Short Circulars x 2 pairs - 3 points
Custom order of 2 pairs of short Addi Turbo circs for Legerdemain to purchase.

2 Points

2A - Crocheted Stuffed Toy Owl - 1 available

(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2139/2050683791_ab890a0882_m.jpg)

Hand crocheted snowy owl with fluffy black tummy, fluffy black back and fluffy topped wings. - 1 available.  Past owls can be found here - here, PM me if you want a custom one with different coloured stripes.  Approx 20cm tall x 12cm wide x 6cm deep.
Pink & Purple one sold to dropdeadsuzie - Thanks!
Rainbow one sold to Atsuko - Thanks Cheesy
Any suggestions for colours?

2B - Large Ribbon Tag Blankets - 2 points

2B 1 - Sea Creatures Blanket - 2 points
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2121/2042650429_639a1b9a82_m.jpg)
Ribbon Tag blanket - beautiful bright sea creatures.  20 inches square approx, with 20 satin ribbon tags.  Top layer is flannel, bottom layer is blue fleece.  More pictures here and here.

Sold to Ptarmic Wampus - thanks Cheesy

2B 2 - Bold Flowers Blanket - 2 points

Ribbon Tag blanket - bold multicoloured flowers.  20 inches square approx, with 20 satin ribbon tags.  Top layer is satin, bottom layer is pink fleece.  More pictures here and here

2C - Kids Hand Puppet - 2 points - PRICES DROPPED!
Kids hand puppets made out of a very plush fun fur and felt, with felt eyes and tongue.  Are 20cm long & fits hand approximately 10cm wide from little finger knuckle to thumb knuckle - larger puppets can be made on request.

2C 1 - Purple, White & Pink Puppet with long Pink tongue - 2 points

2C 2 - Purple, White & Pink Puppet with orange and yellow ears and rounded red tongue - 2 points

2C 3 - Orange Yellow and Pink puppet with short zig zag ended red tongue - 2 points

I've swapped the previous prototype for a fully finished puppet.

1 Point

1A - Eyelash Scarf in Red & Green - 1 point

Larger images here and
here.

1B - Custom Banner - 1 pointfor your shop
One regular and one closed banner for your shop - see here for the ones I did for my shop, and I'll add some of my other banners later.  Can either be done with one of my photos, one of yours or one which you have permission to use/is licensed under something like creative commons - PM me to talk about specifics.

1C - Ribbed Hat - 1 point - 2 available

Ribbed Hat made from Sirdar Denim - Cotton/wool/acrylic blend, in a White, Pink & Purple colourway.  Medium-large - 60cm diameter unstretched.

1F - DIY Infusion Tea Set - 1 point - 3 available
Sold Out!
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2089/2057466947_1916faa3e8_m.jpg  http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2061/2058254530_142a3b85fb_m.jpg  http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2356/2058256286_f0920f680b_m.jpg
DIY Tea/Infusion kit containing 7 different types of ingredients to blend your own tea, as well as a serving each of 3 blended teas.  Comes in a neat plastic box with snap shut compartments & includes 6 paper filters, contents list and mini-leaflet.
2 sold to Phizzychick - Ta Dear!
1 Sold to RubyTuesday - thanks Cheesy
I can make more of these if you like - PM me!

Half Point Items - please buy a multiple of half point items to total a whole number of points - thanks!

HA - Hairbands - 1/2 point
HA1: - 2 available

Silver polysatin hairband - 6cm wide x 50cm long unstretched.  Elastic stretches to 25cm.  2 available.

HA2:

(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2049/2022419114_09cbbdbabd.jpg)
Marbled green synthetic headband - 6.5cm wide x 52cm long unstretched.  Elastic stretches to 20cm, but is quite wide/strong elastic.

HB: Crochet Red Hexagon 1/2 point

(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2232/2022543694_07055b41c0.jpg)
Red hexagon, crocheted from acrylic yarn.  14cm across.  Might be a good coaster!

HC: Christmas Gift Labels - 2 sheets for 1/2 point

18 gift labels with assorted Christmas pictures and the words 'To:' and 'From' on them.  2 sheets for half a point.  20 sheets available.

Supplies

SHA - Anchor Buttons - 10 for 1/2 a point, 2 sets available

10 plastic shiny silver buttons with anchors on.  10p included in picture for size reference, closeup of button included.  2 sets available.

SHB - No Sew Snaps - 1 pack for 1/2 point, 10 in a pack, 4 2 packs available

10 x 8mm no sew snaps with affixing tool - needs a hammer to apply them.  1/2 point per pack, 4 2 packs available.  2 packs claimed by Phizzychick - thanks!

SHC - Assorted tribal/ethnic style beads, approx 60 - 1/2 point

See here for another picture.  1p in main picture for size guide.

SHD - Chunky Curb Bracelets - 2 for 1/2 a point

(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2216/2049727274_422c0dc639_m.jpg)

Chunky Curb Bracelets for using to make noisy bracelets.  8 inches long, each link is about 1/2 an inch high.  2 for half a point.

Want to buy a half point item, but don't see anything else you'd like?  PM me and we'll see if there's anything else I can add.

---

Please PM me if you want to discuss details, pricing, shipping etc.  I work in an office with a postbag and a lovely receptionist, so can get most items shipped out next working day if I get enough notice!  I'm in the UK so may reply to PMs in the middle of the US night!

I'll do a wish list & coming soon, soon!

---

Claims to me
14/11/07:
PurpleHeather To Dropdeadsuzie - Crocheted Owl (Pink & Purple) - 2pts, sent 15/11/07.
15/11/07:
PurpleHeather To Phizzychick - Pouch of sweeties - 1pt, sent 16/11/07.
PurpleHeather To Phizzychick - No Sew Snaps - 1/2pt x 2 - 1pt total, sent 16/11/07.
17/11/07:
PurpleHeather to Atsuko - Crocheted Owl (Rainbow) - 2pts, sent 17/11/07.
24/11/07:
PurpleHeather to Phizzychick - 1F 2 x DIY Infusion Tea Sets (2) - sent 24/11/07
PurpleHeather to RubyTuesday- 1F 1 x DIY Infusion Tea Sets send by 01/12/07
25/11/07:
PurpleHeather to PurpleOne - Christmas Gift Labels & 10 Anchor buttons - send by 02/12/07 - total 1 point
27/07/07:
PurpleHeather to Legerdemain - Short Circulars x 2 pairs - 3 points - send by 05/12/07
30/11/07:
PurpleHeather to ptarmic wumpus - 2B 1 - Sea Creatures Blanket - 2 points - send by 07/12/07

Claims by me
14/11/07:
RubyTuesday to PurpleHeather - Peaches & Cream row counter bracelet - 1pt, arrived 19/11/07.
Legerdemain to PurpleHeather - KnitTricks stitchmarkers - 1 pt, arrived 27/11/07
16/11/07:
Purpleone to PurpleHeather - Burp Box (1/2 point) and Pocket Mirror: Monkey Warning (1/2 point) - total 1 pt, arrived 28/11/07.
17/11/07:
PurpleOne to Purple Heather - Lipbalm - 1 point x 3 (1 Bananarama, 2 x Vanilla Coconut) - total 3 points, arrived 28/11/07
Lapoli to Purple Heather - Water Massage Soap - 1/2 point
Lapoli to Purple Heather - Green Soap Bar (a mixture of essential oils--green tea and cucumber with lemongrass) - 1/2 point
Lapoli to PurpleHeather - Celtic Embossed Soap bar fragranced by mango fragrance oil - 1/2 point, arrived 30/11/07
Lapoli to PurpleHeather - Honey-almond scented with Chamomile Soap Bar - 1/2 point, arrived 30/11/07
24/11/07:
DropDeadSuzie to PurpleHeather - Flannel Jammie Pants - red flannel fabric with different colored cherries with hearts all over - 2 points, arrived 29/11/07
27/11/07:
Selkie To PurpleHeather - town layout fabric - 1 point

Started with: 3 points
Current points: 6
Pending points: 0
Total points: 6
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007 11:01:49 AM by PurpleHeather » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Do Selena Gomez Braided Hair
How to Take Short Hair from Day to Night
The Best Ways To Master All Styles Of Curls
How to Do a French Twist With Short Hair
How to Create an Easy Braided Updo
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...