A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,708
Currently Running With Scissors:
715 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My rather offensive costume ..not for the faint of heart  (Read 22820 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2007 10:04:17 PM »

dude, your hanger necklace is radtastic!

ditto!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
rhoticity
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2007 10:06:17 PM »

About it being offensive, everything about halloween is offensive!! Hello?!!! Bullets in heads, bloody bodies, dead people, decapitated people, everything! So I think arguing about it is somewhat pointless.

what a fantastic point! we tend to totally forget this.

Everything on earth can be offensive if you want it to be. Generally I find it makes it easier for me and everyone else if I just choose not to be offended... things tend to be a lot more fun Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Look, I've shrunk it! BY THE MAGIC OF XEROGRAPHY." -my sociolinguistics professor

wisty.
greenhedofrog

Mrs. Chipps is a naughty school girl

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2007 10:41:02 PM »

I think you are the coolest. One of my favorite books at the moment is "Stop dressing your six year old like a skank".  Basically, its goes to what you are pointing out...children no longer dress like children but 30 year old Vegas showgirls. Way to go and make a point. LOVE IT!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nomij
There are 10 types of people in this world...

...those who know binary, and those who don't.

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2007 11:35:43 AM »

I think you are the coolest. One of my favorite books at the moment is "Stop dressing your six year old like a skank".  Basically, its goes to what you are pointing out...children no longer dress like children but 30 year old Vegas showgirls. Way to go and make a point. LOVE IT!!!!

greenhedofrog:
I have no point to this, so please I don't wish to offend, but I laughed out loud when I read your post, and then saw your profile pic!  The irony!!!!   Cheesy (Yes, I know you are not 8, so no, I'm making any judgements.. It's just that it's someone dressed up to look like a young and sexy girl.  Just... funny!!! Smiley  )
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007 11:37:46 AM by nomij » THIS ROCKS   Logged
slymaria
« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2007 04:38:08 PM »

Okay I didn't read through all the replies, I'm sure someone must have pointed this out already but you definitely belong here: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1715915/

LOVE IT!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Caribou

Try to remember. It's only a game.

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2007 06:49:10 PM »

Just wanted to say that I think that this costume is hilarious and is a perfect parody of those ridiculous "Sexy" costumes that have been so popular this year. You are my hero.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Newcoza
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2007 08:13:41 AM »

Good-god, that's terrible... in the best possible way I can imagine. I love your taste in bitter satire, it's very off-kilter. Awesome attention to detail. Props!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BabyPop
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2007 11:24:52 AM »

Awesome and hilarious costume...it's like a 2-fer on "women's/girls' bodies as public property." Love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
shewolf
I call her Vera.

The hero of Canton

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2007 07:39:42 PM »

Youyr costume was offensive. I'm pro-life, and I love it.  My daughter wanted to be Jasmine (From the Alladin movie) and I nixed it.

She became a Vampire Princess instead. Still a bit sluttier than I'd like foir my 4 year old, but at least she was mostly covered. Roll Eyes

Hell, I wore a corset, short shorts, and leggings and heels, but I went as a succubus. And was still covered. And I'm damn near 30, I can get away with it now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

(\__/) This is Fat Bunny.
( o.o ) It has taken over, and eaten the unbelievers.
( > < ) Copy Bunny into your signature or be EATEN!

www.rattleheadgames .com - for all your gaming needs!

http://www.wists.com/shewolf I wish, I wish, with all my heart.... Smiley
sookie74
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2007 07:48:59 PM »

I'm glad so many of you like it! Smiley I was definitely happy with it even if people thought I was trying to be political.  Oddly enough, my most favorite part was the fake eyelashes. I didn't make them but it was my first time every trying to wear them. They were so fun! I don't know when I'll ever need hot pink with glitter eyelashes again, but I'm holding onto them just in case!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How Do You Pull Off a Crop Top? Ask Jessica Alba
Four Hot Trends From Milan Fashion Week
Diane Kruger Found Her Spirit Animal - Find Yours!
4 Top Outerwear Trends For Fall
4 Parisian Inspired Looks For Fall
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...