A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 307,938
Currently Running With Scissors:
378 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: HP Craftalong ~ Spring Semester - March 1 - May 31, 2016  (Read 25212 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #390 on: June 06, 2016 05:28:49 PM »

I'll be sending you your very own Deathly Hallows wooden spoon shortly! I haven't made it yet, Jennie, so you'll have to bear with me a little bit, my owl is a little slow these days!

G'ahhhhh!  I'm vibrating with excitement! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #391 on: June 07, 2016 07:46:32 AM »

I'll be sending you your very own Deathly Hallows wooden spoon shortly! I haven't made it yet, Jennie, so you'll have to bear with me a little bit, my owl is a little slow these days!

G'ahhhhh!  I'm vibrating with excitement! 

so jealous!! but well done (sez she through gritted teeth of envy!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Desperately in search of popcorn flavourings-they don't sell them here Sad I have a new air popper and am stuck with boring flavours.

www.pinterest.com/edelc
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #392 on: June 16, 2016 09:27:42 AM »

Note from the Headmistress....

Hello friends.  Some of you may have noticed that it is now June 16th, and Mistress Jennie has never announced HPC Prize Drawing winners from the Spring Semester.  Nor has she put up Slug Club and S.P.E.W. awards.  What with the packing, moving, unpacking, and other life events in the last few months, I simply couldn't get to them, AND keep up with setting up and executing this new semester of HPC.  In addition, we didn't have any donations for prizes, beyond one super awesome prize from sheepBlue. (More on this later.)  So, after discussion with Deputy Headmistress noodle-bug, we have decided to skip them for last semester. 

We promise to bring them back at the end of Midsummer semester.  And you will get to see sheepBlue's awesome donation...

Meanwhile, if you would like to donate a prize for the current semester, please send a PM to both noodle-bug and myself.  Prizes can include handmade HP themed items that would appeal to a wide variety of our members (this Hogwarts as a whole rather than House specific), custom handmade items based on the winner's preferences, purchased HP themed items, gift certificates to craft stores (that can be used online in case the winner lives far away), or gift certificates to your own Etsy shops.  (If choosing this option, the gift certificate must be enough for someone to purchase something from your shop without spending any of their own money, even on shipping.) Please include a photo of what you plan to donate in your PM, and please don't simply PM with "I'd like to donate something, but I don't know what yet..."  We will not be able to remember to keep you with you on that.

So with that said, this semester is officially done.  Hope you're all enjoying the new Midsummer term!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
OOOOOHKLAHOMA! Where the wind...
Tute Tuesday: Hand-Bound Book
A Little Birdie Told Me

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...