A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,360
Currently Running With Scissors:
637 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 28 Gallery  (Read 22908 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

poerava
« Reply #180 on: December 20, 2007 05:32:08 PM »

I finally put new batteries in my camera and then remembered to take the memory card to the computer, so here are pics of my goodies. Sorry for being so late.

1st, my DPN roll from Grieney, i love the fabric and the fact that my needles finally have a home

2nd, my new laptop sleeve from Errka, so pretty. Sorry no action pic the computer is at the hospital with the bf.

and lastly, my owl t-shirt by Avian Flight. I love it, it's perfect and i can't wait to give it to the bf. Again no action pic because it is christmas present

Avian flight also sent me an owl stuffie from my wists, he is so cute.

he joined the rest of my owl family (from a personal swap with canarysanctuary)

Ladies, i love everything, thank you so much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Poerava
Please consider being a bone marrow/stem cell donor, you could help save a life. http://www.marrow.org/HELP/Join_the_Donor_Registry/index.html
I have vintage sewing pattern in various sizes available for trade. Also a vintage knitting booklet available. pm if intereste
fishie
she of the sea

perfecting neuroticism since 1984

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: December 21, 2007 02:01:07 PM »

I got my shirt from Bigmouth.  It has a dinosaur on it!  I absolutely love it and put it on as soon as I opened the package.  Thank you!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

If it lives in the water or flies in the air, I'm in love with it. In New Zealand I saw a flying fish and almost wet myself.

Blog!
Etsy!
Wists!
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: December 21, 2007 05:03:57 PM »

I absolutely love Bigmouth shirts.  I think I might have worn mine out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
calluna
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

wandering...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #183 on: December 21, 2007 06:50:01 PM »

Got a killer package from bkrenning4 today! No group shot because the camera died and there are no more batteries in the house. But here's most of the goodies:

This huge piece of puppy fabric! One of those dog snouts is about the size of my hand, to give you a sense of the scale! It didn't all fit in the picture.
4 doggie charms!
lots of other very nice beads and charms, including two Stewey (Family Guy) ones! They're all sitting on the puppy fabric.  Smiley

Not photographed because they disappeared too quickly were a bunch of delicious baked goods! The sweet Chex-mix thingies were the biggest hit in my house, and I need to get the recipe. SO delicious! There were also cookies and chunks of fudge.

And holy brainfart, Batman! I didn't mention the massive stack of scrapbook paper! I took a picture of that, but then the battery failed so it didn't work.  Sad But she sent SOOOO much 12x12" paper, almost all different designs and so pretty!  Grin Very exciting.

Lots of thanks for lots of great stuff!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012 06:11:23 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

This crafter is out of service most of the rest of 2015 due to a wild schedule. Feel free to contact me re personal swaps or just checking in. I'll be popping in when I can.
bkrenning4

"Dance like no one is watching..."

« Reply #184 on: December 23, 2007 08:08:49 AM »

I'm gald you liked it!  The chex mix is called"puppy chow".  How appropriate, huh?  It is so easy to make! 

CHEX MIX PUPPY CHOW   

9 cup Chex
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar

Put cereal in large bowl. Melt chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
Pour over Chex cereal, put into a large plastic bag with powdered sugar and shake well to coat.

Spread mixture evenly on wax paper and allow to cool.

I wish I could have sent more goodies!  Time got away from me!  Too much going on!  Take care.  Have a wonderful holiday!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
calluna
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

wandering...

« Reply #185 on: December 23, 2007 12:00:45 PM »

Sooooo delicious! My stepdad ate one piece then handed me back the bag, saying "This is too good. Keep me away from it. If I'm holding this bag, I'm going to eat the whole thing right now."  Smiley
Thank you for the recipe! I have a huge bag of carob chips so I'm going to try it with those first.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This crafter is out of service most of the rest of 2015 due to a wild schedule. Feel free to contact me re personal swaps or just checking in. I'll be popping in when I can.
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: December 23, 2007 12:51:57 PM »

I think bkrenning is probably super busy with the holidays approaching - I did get two pics of the bedside caddies I made for her and her son...
I didn't get a group shot since I didn't check the pic I took I was in such a hurry to post out and the group shot was far too dark.pics are really horrendous so hopefully she took better ones!

I hope they worked out great!
First - for her - I machine embroidered dragonflies on to the  material and I wish I had gotten a pic of it but I quilted a dragonfly on to the top of it (the part that would go under the mattress but since I needed to quilt it anyway to keep it from shifting I had to do a dragonfly to go with the theme... I don't think it can be made out from the angle I took the picture sadly.

And for her son - I did his name and a comical fish..

It was a fun project for me. I  am thinking of making a set for my boys now too - and maybe one for myself as well... it would be a handy spot to store my remote and my crossword puzzle book!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007 12:54:41 PM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
reenreen

crafting by request

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: December 23, 2007 03:29:29 PM »

hey that is so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

she rambles oddly
http://pixelhazard.com
bkrenning4

"Dance like no one is watching..."

« Reply #188 on: December 23, 2007 07:54:44 PM »

Thanks, craftydeb, for posting pics!  I have been out of town for the last couple of days.  Just got in.  It was a horrible drive.  6 hours for a 2 1/2 hour drive.  We went to visit my husband's family in Iowa before he leaves for Iraq on the 26th.  We knew the weather was going to be bad, but had to chance it.

We love our bed caddies!  My oldest son is so jealous of his brother!  If it didn't have his name on it, I think he would steal it from him. 

Anyhow, even though I have not had an opportunity to post pics, we appreciate your crafty goodness!  You are an angel!  Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

« Reply #189 on: December 24, 2007 04:58:23 AM »

Did I just find this thread?  I think so.  I have a whole bunch of stuff to show all of you!  I'm set up with accessories now!  Smiley

First up, from cindy_23492:
Cute beaded yo-yo pin and two reconned vintage pins.  So cute!

Then, from hdcase:
One of those round jewelry cases for travel (I really needed one of these--thanks!), two vintage (or vintagey?) pins, and two necklaces.  I wish I could have redone the photos, but my batteries last for all of about four photos these days.

Finally, from kittykill:
A big flower brooch (is that reclaimed from a purse?  whatever it's from, it's repurposed, and I think that's awesome!), and vintage (I think) pin with flowers in resin, and a slew of cute buttons.

I love all this stuff, and I've been using/wearing it already.  Thank you all so much for all of it!  You all definitely noticed the "vintage" in my likes!  Smiley  I'm so sorry I didn't post sooner, but my battery life is near nil these days, and I was using my camera quite a bit at school this month to document a student's progress on a project (it was a craft project done as an alternative home ec assignment, so maybe I can get a couple points back for that?  maybe?).  Anyway, I love the packages I got this month!  Thank you all so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fashion Fix: Glitter Sneakers
Vanity Sizing Under Attack
McDonalds Launches Serious Fashion Line with a Famous Parisian Store
Tips for Choosing a Flattering Swimsuit
Cute, Eco-Friendly Fashion for Your Baby
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...