Swap name: Holiday Cookie/Candy/Recipe Swap Round 2Craftster member who is organizing this swap: kishcrafts
Craftster Member who is CO organizing this swap: dragonslair Sign-up date range: 11/01/07-11/14/07Partners will be posted on 11/15Date to send item by: 12/10/07Limited to a certain number of people: No Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES, USA ONLY!All ages allowed? Or 18+? any
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.Details of this swap:The Holiday Cookie/Candy/Recipe Swap Round 2 is going to be a YUMMY swap. You must send at least 2 dozen (or an equivalent amount/pieces/weight, since candy, for example, can be heavy) cookies and/or candy to your partner. Recipes of what you are sending must be included with your baked goodies and you may also include other recipes that you feel your partner may enjoy. Please pack your cookies/candes properly so they arrive in tact and not all broken or smushed. You have the option of having 1 or 2 partners in this swap. Shipping by usps priority mail is highly recommended, since we all want to have our goodies arrive and be received in as short a transit time as possible. Information and tips on how to mail your cookies:http://www.cookieclubrecipes.com/mailingcookies.htmThe RULES:
1. You must send ALL PM's to kishcrafts and all PM's must have the subject line: Holiday Cookie/Candy Swap Round 2 and with along the subject line of general question/sent/received...etc
2. PM's must be sent to kishcrafts and your partner(s) when you send and receive. You must get a DC# and send it to kishcrafts and your partner. They cost an extra $.65-$.75 in addition to the postage price. And please hold onto your receipt as well!!!
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Holiday Cookie/Candy/Recipe Swap Round 2
Your real name:
Mailing address as it needs to be printed on a mailing label, including the country:
Do you want 1 or 2 partners?
Are you planning on making cookies?
If yes, What types of cookies are you planning to make? (sugar, chocolate, fruity, coconut, etc...)
Are you planning on making candy?
If yes, What types of candy are you planning to make? (fudge, brittle, chocolate, etc...)
What types of cookies/candy would you like to receive?
Are you vegan?
Allergies or food-related health problems (nuts, chocolate, etc...):
Food and/or Flavor Dislikes:
Food and/or Flavor Likes:
Anything else you'd like to add?