it looks so nice!! but i couldn't understand how to do it
Sorry... I'll try to explain again step by step.
1. Use the legs of a table making sure they are at least 60" away from another and tie one end of your yarn to one leg.
2. Hold the skein in your hand and start wrapping the yarn around the 2 legs from one leg to another. You will have two rows with a small gap bettween them as if you've slipped the legs of your table right in the middle of unwound yarn.
3. Once you're done wrapping, cut about a yard long of your yarn to use in the next step and tie the end of the skein to one of the strands closer to one of the legs.
4. Next, cut the yarn you set aside in little pieces and start tying the yarn leaving 4" space between each knot.
5. Take your scissors and working on each "hump" separetly, cut the strands right in the middle on the upper part of the hump (remember we had a gap in between) and then cut the strands on the bottom part. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE SOME STRANDS UNCUT, IN THE MIDDLE OF EACH HUMP. Which means you'd have to leave a few on the bottom when you're cutting the upper half and some on the top when you're cutting the bottom half. (I know it sounds confusing
). They will hold the pompoms in place, as if you've weaved them together.
6. Once you're done cutting all "humps", slip the yarn down and take it off the legs.
7. Now you'll be holding pompoms held together with the strands you didin't cut. Carefully trim the pompoms to give them the fluffy effect. Again, be careful not to cut the strands holding them together.
I hope this was helpful...