A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,034
Currently Running With Scissors:
521 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 28  (Read 26846 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Samsara
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2007 12:45:08 PM »

I claim Muria for some stitch markers and probably something else from her wists!  Grin
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007 12:46:39 PM by Samsara » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Samsara

« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2007 12:47:54 PM »

Hi, Im Samsara, Im in the UK and I get three wishes. This is my third wish this round. 3 claimed; 0 sent, 0 received

My Wish list
Ethical & Allergies - Im a vegetarian, so no animal products please (wool's okay, but leather, fur, suede or gelatine aren't!) Im also allergic to nickel.

Jewellery
A crystal/gemstone necklace! I love amethyst, rose quartz, turquoise, tigers eye, fluorite, garnetum, I pretty much love all gemstones! Thank you Dulcinea!  Grin

A glass pendant (fused, dichroic, stained or lamp worked)

A beaded cuff type bracelet (Not too thick please - I have small wrists and hands)

A microscope slide pendant

*New* A fork bracelet

Fiber
A newsboy hat like this, in purple or black or green  Grin
http://www.wists.com/Samsara/4e9db88e8c45f83307253a2a44b5a43c?offset=20

A magic yarn ball with a fun project to do  Grin (Any yarn except acrylic I have loads of that in my stash!)

A pair of bootleg style knitted legwarmers in variegated yarn purples maybe? (pm me for measurements)

Felted slippers

*new* Some knitted gloves

*New* Wooden or decorated Needles or Hooks! I love these
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7551543

Sewn
A jewellery roll with lots of pockets and a ring keeper please?

A string of prayer flags or bunting with cool material 

Long bloomers or patchwork pj style pants

*New* A sewn or quilted waterbottle cattier for a 1 lt sports bottle

Id love a coin belt/scarf for my belly-dancing I have a sort of gothic costume that Im working on at the moment (black and silver)  Grin

Any tribal belly dancing accessories in black and red Ive just started a new tribal class (head pieces, falls, jewellery, a cowry shell belt, etc)

Some washable cloth pads with wings and a fastener there have been some really cute ones that people have made! (A travel purse with dirty/clean compartments would be excellent too, but not essential  Grin )

Decorated USB drives

Supplies and kits
DIY Sock knitting kit Thanks Annchen!  Grin
Glass etching kit (I have lots of glass)
Wire wrapping kit

Flexible moulds for polymer clay/resin, or some of that flexible polymer clay for making your own moulds, or mini cutters. I dont mind if theyre not new.  Grin

Vintage image rubber stamps or swirly background stamps - again they can be pre-used, or unmounted.

Beads (no plastic please) especially gemstone beads, and unusual clasps (cant find them round here).

A pair of crimp pliers

A bead spinner!

Decorated storage boxes for craft supplies - mine are all in shoe boxes at the moment, functional, but not pretty on my shelves. Flat topped please so they can be stacked.

A surprise! 

100% wool yarn for felting or dyeing

Alternative craft books - there are some fab ones about at the moment! Any craft book in fact, I don't mind vintage or pre-loved! Im particularly after books about drop spindle spinning, macrame jewellery and silversmithing at the moment  Grin

*New* Fabric dyes so I can do some batiking

Miscellaneous
Something for my yoga practice surprise me! I love these!
http://www.wists.com/Samsara/92f74e187e3ef41e24b8f66ffbe22b21?offset=20
Thanks Grieney  Cheesy

A decorated Altoid tin with either a dragon, a LOTR theme, Harry Potter or Pirates of the Caribbean!

Anything from/inspired by my wists http://www.wists.com/Samsara

About me
Im 38, Im an art teacher, and I live in the UK with my BF, 2 cats and a german shepherd dog. Im basically a hippy-gothy chick, my favourite colours are purple, black, turquoise and emerald green, although any strong colours are also cool especially rainbows (I dont like pastels and I cant wear yellows, or yellow based browns or oranges as they really dont suit me!) I love batiks, appliqus, Indian fabrics and tie dyes. I love tactile things, and things that are practical rather than decorative. Favourite themes are cats, dragons, peacocks, nature, trees, stars, Ohms, lotus, tribal style designs, anything Celtic, Art-Nouveau or Zetti, sci-fi and fantasy books and films.

Ive included my Wists, but dont feel obliged to produce exact copies, theyre more a general guideline of what I like or would like!
Heres some extra information about me if you want! http://samsarasswapinfo.blogspot.com/

Thanks in advance for choosing me!!   

« Last Edit: November 22, 2007 10:21:43 AM by Samsara » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Grieney

rambunctiously soft-spoken

« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2007 09:17:12 AM »

I pick Samsara for yoga goodies! This is my second claim, with none sent (although it's close!)

I live in Maryland, USA and right now I'm mostly crocheting with a little sewing, and some UFO quilts that are glaring at me.

Here's the list!

- Woolen sweaters - 'dry clean only' so they full really well.  No size restrictions. 

- feltable wool yarn in non-neon colors (can you tell my washer gets a workout?)

- A copy of Stitch 'n' Bitch and a pair of knitting needles, because I just can't bring myself to bribe Dulcinea any more  Cheesy

- An amigurumi beagle! Really, anything beagle related.  Mine is my only child, after all. A Snoopy shirt would be awesome.

- funky silk screened or embroidered or handpainted or whatever t-shirts or hoodies, or heck, sweatpants as long as I'm not going to sit on your efforts

- something inspired by comic books - clothes, tote bag, etc.  I'm a big fan of the greats - Batman, Supes, Spidey.  Same goes for cello or classical music stuff.

- hardcover books with colorful fronts (no jacketed ones, please). 

- old vinyl records small 45s or the larger ones are good

- black and white photos of people Thanks talihina_sky!

- posters or cards of those older European advertisements with bright colors http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Cognac-Monnet_i404819_.htm?aid=246987

- Easy-to-crochet-with yarn.  I like the chunky kind, because it goes so fast! Nothing eyelashy please.

- Looking to get rid of those yarn bits left over from projects? If they're at least a foot long you can send them to me.

- A magic yarn ball!

- kits are good, too.  I love trying out new things! Needle felting or whatever you're into.

- zippers, buttons, belt buckles, purse handles, ribbon, other neat sewing notions Thanks talihina_sky!

- Any good munchies so I can distract myself at work.  I am on a gluten-free (no wheat) diet, but chocolate is always welcome! And if you live in the Southern US and can send me Cheez Doodles (the crunchy, not the puffy) I will love you forever. Thanks *Maria*!

- For my man, small GI Joe or similar size figures to customize.  He customized a figure to look like me! What crafty kids we would have. 

- For my son, Jake T. Beagle, some stuffed animals to chew on and maybe some doggie treats (you've got your kids, I've got mine, hehe)

- And always, the wist at the bottom.

Other things about me: I am a flitting crafter.  I try something, conquer and move on, but always love to go back! I sew, quilt, crochet and throw pottery when I can find a class.  Also have the random education of an engineering degree with a minor in classical studies, so I work in construction and play cello.  Whatever pays the bills, right? Have a boyfriend and we share a beagle who basically owns the house.  Thanks in advance for picking me!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007 09:03:00 AM by Grieney » THIS ROCKS   Logged

yes, my parents know that I'm a hooker

Wist : Blog : Etsy :
Samsara

« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2007 09:34:38 AM »

Hurray! Thank you Grieney!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*Maria*
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2007 09:39:12 AM »

I claim Grieney for some chocolate Grin

2 claim 0 sent 0 recived

My name is Mara and i live in Iceland and I'm 30 years old,I'm a stay at home mom to 3 boys and 2 girls and wife to my dh:)
I love knitting and sometimes sewing but knitting is my favorite hobby right now!
Colors that i love is,blue,red,but i really like most colors!
Colors that i hate is Neon!

*clothes for me like!

Wrap pants
comfy Yoga pants or patchy pants
shirt like this
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6925221
or just any cool shirt
pj's BIG WISH!
leg warmers,maybe whit some skulls or just some super cool ones
knitted hoodie scarf.
Hat
Mittens
knitted slippers
knitted socks
knitted fingerless mittens

DIY
I want to learn how to crochet!(i have some hooks already)

Craft/sewing/ supplies
"16 snaps and tool
big cutting mat

Knitting stuff!
hand painted/handyed yarn
100% cotton solids for dish/washcloths
Simple soft Yarn
soft wool for mittens/hats/scarf
washable yarn
binder for my knitting patterns
knitting tote and a needle roll or other storage for my needles
BIG WISH Wonderful Wallaby Pattern (hoodie pattern)
pretty stitch markers thank you Samsara
Any great knitting books,I'm learning to knit and i want to learn more.
NEW Fitted knits

clothes for my little boy specially some onesie and pants,he is almost 18 months old.

NEW If you are on Ravelry,there are some patterns  that i want in my queue,I'm CrazyMaria there.

NEW Hot Chocolate mix

*SURPRISE ME-check my etsy favorites and wist*

« Last Edit: November 10, 2007 02:04:23 PM by *Maria* » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lapoli
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2007 05:20:18 PM »

I claim *maria* for the Wonderful Wallaby pattern and a surprise from her list.

This is my 3rd claim, 1 sent, 0 received.

I am 27 and living in North Carolina. Recently moved out to the "woods" (not really woods) and discovering my hippier side..

I am vegetarian, love cooking, spend my time knitting, watching movies and gardening. I love green, anything with elephants or birds.  I have a not-so-hidden love of the Star Trek and I love documentaries.  Since I'm not good at this personal-ad stuff, on with the icing:

DIY KITS + SUPPLIES

Navy Colored Sock Yarn

Candle Making Kit

Stitchmarkers

Polymer Clay Kit

Solid Color Sock Yarn

Baby alpaca yarn. (or a baby alpaca  Grin   )

Yarn Swift

Ball Winder

Handmade Paper

Green Yarn -- any type is good! I love anything green + yarn-ey.

Bare Yarn (so I can dye it)

Rag Balls like http://www.2oldcrows.com/Potpourri/oldquiltragballs010.jpg

Handspun Yarn

Small, Lace Circular Needles (size 1 or smaller)

CRAFTY STUFF

Art/Photography for the craft room

Resin Bracelets/Bangles

Green Knit Legwarmers (I never find the time to make my own)

Full Length Apron.  Greens or reds with pockets (I gotta put that whisk somewhere!)

Bird stationery

Tote bags -- anything green or blue is perfect

Tea Cozy

Knit/Crochet Hat

Christmas/holiday Cards

Clock for craft room

Hand-sewn lavender (or cedar) sachets

Name plates for books (those label things that you stick on the inside of books)

Anyone into pottery? I'd love some new coffee mugs.

Anything with Gnomes.  Really.

Cloth Menstrual Pads (the ones with wings + fasteners)

A clutch like this one:  http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/133071leg.jpg

Dresser/Jumper like this:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=156718.0

MISC

Gnomes for my Garden

Pre-loved copies of Interweave Knits

Reflexology Socks

Anything on my wists!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010 08:39:32 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

vala_amaris
Vala Queen of TMI

I'm kinda nuts but really sweet!

« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2007 07:18:35 PM »

I claim Jenna Rose for some of her misc. items. I have a bunch so it'll be a mix of bountiful goodness Smiley

third claim
out: 2 sent (2 received, 0 in transit, 1 in progress including this claim)
in: 0 received

Let me see, my name is Kerri, age 31.  I live in Maine with the hubby, one 19 yr old college student and a cutie pie 4 yr old girl.  My husband also has another daughter in college.  We have pets, 4 kitties, a doggie and a fish that is living FOREVER, seriously she's almost 7 years old.

I'm kind of crass, usually quite inappropriate humor wise.  I try to keep myself in check until I know someone.

My mother owned a craft store and I worked there full time from ages 9-15 so I've always had my hands into one craft or another.  I tend to go in spurts, flitting from interest to interest.

My taste swings towards cutsie Japanese, Sanrio (Hello Kitty , Chococat, Tim and Tammy, JellyBean, Chi Chai Monchan, Landry, SugarBunnies, Tenorikuma, etc...), traditional Asian, edge, punk, old school punk (I like both.)  I love Halloween, Day of the Dead, kokopellis, skulls, birds, stuffies, genuine vintage and anything else that strikes my fancy.

My fetishes: Pens, pencils, art supplies, journals and notebooks, paper, blankets and throws, fuzzy knit socks, incense, baking scented candles, animals and wooden boxes.

Colors! I love hot pink, deep or deepish purple, black, white, brown with light pink, brown with baby blue, chocolate brown and red.

OK, on to the list!

Books

• Any Japanese felt craft books (used is great!) except these three I already have ordered:
Book 1
Book 2
Book 3
  • Plushorama
  • Doodle Stitching

DIY Craft Kits (pre-made or you put together, either is awesome!)

This is stuff I have either never done or did so long ago I have little or no supplies and have forgotten most of it.

• Screenprinting Kit - I can dream! LOL
  • Stenciling on Clothing (freezer paper method) Kit
  • Book Binding/Making Kit
  • Resin Jewelry Kit
  • Soldering Glass Slides Jewelry Kit (I can buy the iron and I already have jewelry findings, wires and clasps.)

Supplies

• Already dyed/colored roving for making felted critters and such. Any and all colors welcome, zebras should be purple if you ask me.
  • Simply Spray Stencil Spray Thank you contrivant! Wink pending
  • Embossing powders (I already have light blue, purple and silver.)
  • Large background patterned rubber stamps (used is fine!)
  • Small alphabet typewriter style stamps (the old fashioned letters with the circles around them, I have a set without circles, again used is OK by me)
  • Linoleum for making lino printing blocks, preferably mounted.
  • Paint made for lino printing like Speedball (all colors needed, doesn't have to be fancy brandname.)
  • Joann's Mat stacks like these.  I heart them so much.  I'm a paper fiend.  Out of season is fine, any size, clearance whatever LOL.  I love it all.

Crafted Items

• MOST WANTED ITEM! WEIRD REQUEST WARNING! I have Raynaud's Syndrome which means my hands are extremely sensitive to cold.  I live in Maine so yeah, harsh winters.  I sometimes find it difficult to craft due to cold hands.  I would REALLY like some wrist warmers knitted/crocheted in a lightweight warm yarn with the fingers but the tips missing  from first joint up.  This way my hands and fingers can be warm and I can still craft with the tips of my fingers showing.  I can send measurements my fingers are short.  I hope that makes sense.  I think they might be called knucks! Thank you Sansa!! You've saved me from a whole craftless season Smiley pending
  • Knitted or crocheted warm fuzzy maryjane slippers 7/M US size
  • A snuggly throw or lapquilt made from anything other than fleece.

Surprise Me with One of These Themes

Please no jewelry unless it's a fabric/yarn/wood or something wristcuff as I'm allergic to most metals and I have tons of purses, hats and scarves so those aren't needed either.  Thank you!!!

Misc.

• A laptop computer with at least 4 USB ports. 2 GB RAM, 250 Gig Hard-drive and Labelflash.  hahahaha, no. really.

Thank you in advance for anyone who chooses me.  I'll post pics Smiley  If you think you have something I'd like that's not on my list, feel free to PM me, If I covet it, I can add it so you can claim it. Smiley
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007 06:12:43 AM by vala_amaris » THIS ROCKS   Logged

contrivant
« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2007 09:21:54 PM »

I claim Vala Amaris for some Simply Spray

1st of 1 claim allowed

I'm 27 from Mississippi, USA and I'm kind of a girly girl- favorite colors are fuschia, turquoise, and lime green...all together, usually! LOL

I have eclectic taste, I like to mix modern and vintage a lot...I like to craft my decorations as I'm decorating my house right now and it makes it feel homier

I'm really into different cultures: Indian (as in from India), Japanese, Chinese, French to name a few...

I like to sew, decoupage, paint furniture, embroider, make little journals and notebooks, and recycle objects into useful things!

Books
Pre loved is fine 
Knitting books anything but Stitch N Bitch The Knitters Handbook
Embroidery books except Doodle Stitch and Not your Mamas Stitching
Any vintage or Japanese crafting books, I have *none*
Back issues of Craft Magazine
Anything on the color wheel

Supplies
Handkerchiefs for me to embroider Smiley
Bamboo needles any size except 11s
Stitch Markers
Hand dyed yarns in fuschia, turquoise or lime green
Big Wish** - pasta machine
Jenny Hart Om Sweet Om or Craftopia *I adore that one*
A pincushion similar to this http://www.flickr.com/photos/annamariahorner/1730785245/  or just anything flowery

Crafted Items
Knit Socks!
A pouch to hang on the wall for my rulers in some cute fabric (I love anything Amy Butler and Anna Maria Horner-ish) (My biggest is 12 by 12 )
Photographs or Art for my room Cheesy
The fat bottomed bag from SNB
Something embroidered
A sweater for my Boston Terrier, Frankenstein a.k.a. Monster, Monkey Head, etc.
A ribbon organizer like this would be awesome!! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=201756.0
An eye mask like Audrey Hepburns in Breakfast at Tiffanys *dies*
Polymer clay cake or cupcake type charms!!!
A laptop bag, I have a longer type, and its heck finding cute bags that size!
A Mirror like this http://www.myfavoritemirror.com/product.php?productid=62&cat=1&page=4 or anything you design!

Other
Anything Hello Kitty/Kawaii-ish
Anything with a French or New York-ish flair
Im dying for those mini chest of drawers from Ikea!!!  Our nearest is 2 states away

Ill try to think of some more but I feel like thats a huge list LOL

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2007 09:28:00 PM »

I claim contrivant for some turquoise yarn (hand dyed by me), and some stitch markers - and since I'm a New Yorker born and raised, I cover the "Anything New York-ish flair" as well   Wink

this is my 5th claim, 2 received, 2 in transit, and i'm in wisconsin (and i'm up very late tonight).

wish list (really big wishes in bold red)!

KNITTED AND CROCHETED THINGS:

a satchel bag like this http://knitty.com/ISSUEsummer05/PATTsatchel.html  (bright colors, use up all your felting colors?)

Purple and white, thick gloves (not mittens, please) or fingerless mitts in purple - I had gotten a pair of gloves that appear to be out of something similar to peaches n cream, in purple and white stripes, and one got lost.... and I could really use something to keep my hands warm for the october football games and still let me take pictures!

this felted backgammon board (or something similar)  http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/na_knitting/article/0,2025,DIY_14141_5311864,00.html

i love this felted bag - but i've never tried the double knitting
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/knitlikeapirate.html

the felted monster slippers in the SNB book?

SEWN THINGS:
a flamenco skirt like this http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=3905.msg29436#msg29436

a corset top - the kind with the mini-hooks up the front?  I have one, and i love it, would love another one!

can anyone figure out how to make a shrug jacket like this?  I LOVE this jacket, but this is the only picture I have of it
http://www.wists.com/Dulcinea/7e8bc1ec576c4d291d9c7cd844f89887?offset=40

another big wish - the pants from Burda Pattern number 8316 - they're a pair of pants that I love - view A (long, not crops) in the smallest size (and we can talk about sizing) (I can provide pattern and fabric, I just need someone who's a better sewer than I to actually make 'em)

I love this corset top - can even send the fabric for it!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=127920.msg1283107#msg1283107

this skirt - anyone think they can find a pattern and make one?  it doesn't need to be so long... mid-calf would be perfect
http://www.shukronline.com/wt3601.html

If anyone loves to sew, I love this skirt!  would love a soft drapey sort of fabric
http://www.garnethill.com/jump.jsp?itemID=12386&itemType=PRODUCT&path=1%2C2%2C4477%2C9140%2C9143&iProductID=12386

a shirt like this, but long enough to tuck in - PM for sizing, please
http://www.kambriel.com/topwhite.html

pattern for the Amy Butler Weekender bag? (unless someone wanted to make one for me?

i love the idea of this comic book clutch... anyone want to give it a try?
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=83488.50

SUPPLIES:

hand-spun yarn

hand dyed yarn - DK, sock or Lace weight

bare yarn, so that i can dye it, in DK or fingering weight <-- poerava claimed me for some, but I'm a yarn addict!!

crafting supplies:
  • soap making supplies - coconut oil, a soap making box mold
  • Size 4 circular needles that are 40" long <-- Leah loves me!
  • chunky weight wool - it's not like thick n quick, and it's not  like regular wool - it's somewhere in between, with a gauge of about 3-4 st. / 1 inch on about #8-10 needles...  anyway, in white, dark blue, forest green, deep purple, chocolate brown, something like that?
  • felting wool - i have a couple of projects that need felting wool, especially greens, purples, reds, both worsted weight and bulky weight - it can be undyed, and i can dye it myself

OTHER CRAFTED STUFF:

someone made me this bag - and it unfortunately met with a disaster... so i'd love a new one?
http://www.ecoist.com/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=11&idproduct=451

a yarn cozy like this?  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=21691.msg176577#msg176577

stained glass pendant or bracelet, especially if it was dragonfly or butterfly or iris

home-crafted body balms or body butter

i've seen these record notebooks - anyone think they can make these?  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=160934.msg1623605#msg1623605

Knitting and crocheting books - if one of these is just taking up space, I'd love to get a copy:
  • Fitted Knits: 25 Designs for the Fashionable Knitter <-- Lapoli loves me!
  • Twinkle's Big City Knits: 31 Chunky-Chic Designs
  • Bag Style: Innovative to Traditional, 22 Inspirational Handbags, Totes, and Carry-alls to Knit and Crochet 
  • Knit with Beads: Stunning Shawls and Wraps: Easy Techniques, 15 Beautiful Designs
  • Wrapped in Comfort: Knitted Lace Shawls

DIY kits:
  • drop spindle spinning
  • body butter

something inspired by my wist  http://www.wists.com/Dulcinea

and if i stall out the swap, someone yell at me, and i'll add more stuff.

... right... about me.  I'm the REALLY old lady in the crowd (even older since my last b'day, but i haven't hit 50 yet!), the one peering over the bifocals.  I have 2 teenagers, 1 of whom lives at home, and my day job is a computer programmer.  I have no allergies, no issues with animal products, would prefer to avoid religion/religious articles and politics at all costs.... my favorite colors are the jewel tones, think ruby, sapphire, emerald... i don't do terribly well with pastels.  We live in an apartment, where space is always at a premium... so small things that sit on tables and shelves and don't do anything except collect dust aren't a great thing here.

Thanks in advance to anyone who chooses me
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007 09:35:07 PM by Dulcinea » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
poerava
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2007 08:03:24 AM »

I claim Dulcinea for Bag Style: Innovative to Traditional, 22 Inspirational Handbags, Totes, and Carry-alls to Knit and Crochet.
It seems that every time I check this thread it is Dulcinea's turn.

This is my 3rd claim, 1 in transit, 1 received

List in a sec

WISH LIST:

Big wishes in bold lettering:

Crafted:

Felted bag: something small like Amandas squatty sidekick (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=187674.0)
   A basket to keep my wips under control (in whatever medium youd like)
   A hand-painted or customized mug
   A kimono inspired hoodie like this http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=177160.80;
   Stenciled t-shirt with an owl on it, men size XL
   Laptop sleeve.
   knittys knucks ( a little longer at the cuff, if possible) http://knitty.com/ISSUEsummer06/PATTknucks.html
   Painted light bulbs
   A pair of flannel pajama pants
   A needle roll for my DPNs (I have a bamboo set US size 0 to 15, 5 each)
   Softies of realistic animals (jungle or farm animals, always a hit) for the lovely children in my life, and there is quite a few of those, so the more, the merrier.
   A pair of knitted socks (I cant seem to be able to do that)
   A skirt, I prefer knee-length, PM for measurement. (I need something to wear for Christmas at my boyfriends parents). Id love something like that http://www.wists.com/Poerava/e97f1f125f6abe4e4c87a0213146e011 , solid dark color with embellishment.
   Thrummed mittens
   A bag big enough to take to my bfs on the week-end (hold 3 change of clothes, hairbrush), Id love something with a corduroy fabric and some embellishment.

Others:
   You can check my wists  http://www.wists.com/Poerava
   A glass etching kit
   Glass and ceramic tiles or pieces in green for a mosaic (the coffee table needs upgrading)
   A beginner embroidery kit ( I am really not all that good with tiny needles like that)
   Shrink plastic
   Clear contact paper
   Book binding tape
   Different colors A2 envelopes
   Fabric covered buttons that would work with this color http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2347/1545488944_9e326e5825_m.jpg

ABOUT ME:

I am 26 years old and have been living in Chicago, IL for the past 2 years. I am originally from France, I have also lived in London, Germany and Tahiti (dont hesitate to send goodies from those places; I really miss a lot of things).
I am a nanny, so I tend to be very practical (no frilly, girly things in my wardrobe, sticky fingers are not forgiving). I like soft pinks, browns, reds and neutrals, blues are great too, no greens please. I love to read, fantasy and sci-fi in particular and I am a bit of a TV addict.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2007 08:08:29 AM by poerava » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Poerava
Please consider being a bone marrow/stem cell donor, you could help save a life. http://www.marrow.org/HELP/Join_the_Donor_Registry/index.html
I have vintage sewing pattern in various sizes available for trade. Also a vintage knitting booklet available. pm if intereste
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Lighting Shooting and Retouching
Photographing Autumn Leaves
How to Photograph a Scarecrow
Light Painting and Starlight Photography
The Retouching
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...