A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,115
Currently Running With Scissors:
515 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Deseperate for Antique Brass findings!!!  (Read 514 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lucy Furr
« on: October 30, 2007 12:17:02 AM »

I was hoping someone could give me some info on a good place to get bulk Antique Brass findings, specifically toggles.

I'm in the process of getting my website off the ground and I want to be prepared to accommodate large (bulk) orders for my chains, but Antique Brass findings are really hard to track down! I've come across some great Etsys that have good selections but I need to be able to purchase more than a set of 6 at a time. Any names for good online resources you could give me would be much appreciated... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
goldy
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007 03:23:30 AM »

I don't know if they have what your looking for but I have bought brass stampings from them in the past . http://stores.ebay.co.uk/VINTAGE-BEADS-STONES-ETC-BY-DOBBA5_Findings-Castings_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ5QQftidZ2QQtZkm
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lucy Furr
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007 04:43:53 PM »

Thanks Goldy...I've gone loony trying to find a place other than an Etsy that I can get some good Antique Brass findings. I think I finally found sonething!!

http://www.ibead.com/default.aspx

There is a great brand out there called Vintaj Natural Brass Co. that has amazing products on thier site (their site specifically deals only in wholesale so you need a tax ID number or certificate of business to order direct) or you can purchase through a few retailers across the US via online and walk in...all of that is listed on thier site. They have an assortment of beautiful charms and Filigrees that you guys might be interested in.

There is also this place:

http://www.accentfactory.com/index.html

They sell "custom" charms, customized to your chosen finish with a wild assortment of possibilities including logos!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ragmama
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007 12:05:29 AM »

Tons of brass here
http://www.guyotbrothers.com/
findings, stampings, filigree
I hope this helps
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sophisticated Hippie
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007 04:10:29 AM »

Check out www.easternfindings .com  They dont list the prices on the sight.  You have to either email them with your list for a quote or call them.  If you have a tax ID you can also purchase from www.vintaj.com for wholesale prices in larger quantites.  I havent purchased from either but have drooled over both sites findings.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. ~Benjamin Franklin
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cure Sunburns With DIY Yogurt Mask
Long Lasting Makeup and Designer Sunglasses For Less
Marc Jacobs Debuts Beauty Line
How To Apply Gel Eyeliner
Sublime Tanning
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...