A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,026
Currently Running With Scissors:
549 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Monty Python Swap R2 (SIGNUPS CLOSED; SENDOUTS EXTENDED - by Dec. 10!)  (Read 25271 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

knittychick
My cuddliest craft ever was completed April 22, 2010. Little man Micah Nolan! He's a happy little monkey!

I'm so crafty I make people!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #340 on: December 25, 2007 07:59:45 AM »

oh no! What's wrong with Neta's ear?!

I'll have to get your crafts done lickety split because there's something for her that will make her feel better! Glad you are learning new languages. I grew up in Hawaii and they have Mele Kalikimaka all over the place. It's fun to say, and a heck of a lot easier than Humu Humu Nuku Nuku Apuaa (which is the state fish, but not used in the fish slapping dance).

We go to my parents house this morning for christmas presents in an hour or so. I was supposed to make vanilla schiben (sp?) but I don't have enough butter. I'll have to make it there or my brothers will be VERY disapointed. And disapointing teenagers is never good!

Hope Neta feels better soon! I'll say a prayer for her! Ear stuff is never fun, I've been suceptible to ear infections since I was little and I still get them really bad and all, but they never considered surgery. I really hope it doesn't come to that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/knittychick

New Baby & Pregnant Moma Swap:

Doctor Who Round 3: crafting
Astica
« Reply #341 on: December 25, 2007 09:40:03 AM »

"And disapointing teenagers is never good!"
I concur!  Cheesy
(namely cause I am one, and being disapointed in general is just kind of sad XD )

Hope all goes well with Neta <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
yberry
A disgrace to the international community of swap organizers.

"Stressed" is "desserts" spelled backwards.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #342 on: December 25, 2007 09:57:42 AM »

LOL

The doc is originally from New York. So we had the whole examination in English... We have a whole buncha tests to take, which I hope will be obsolete once we get into the acupuncture... I just hope we can spare her my history - my ear infections fudged up my left middle ear so I often get dizzy for no reason and if my eyes are closed you can push me and I won't know I'm falling until I hit the floor. Quite amusing, actually - sorta like cow tipping.
If all goes well she will be back in daycare tomorrow, and I am going to see how Yiftah responds to just a nip of vodka to give me some crafting time  Tongue

Mele Kalikimaka. Now I know how to spell it, too, thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That paper cut is really going to snag on my knitting." - Y. David, Nov. '07
http://yberry.etsy.com
My ATC Gallery
http://yberry.wordpress.com/ - Swap spoilers!
knittychick
My cuddliest craft ever was completed April 22, 2010. Little man Micah Nolan! He's a happy little monkey!

« Reply #343 on: December 26, 2007 10:08:14 AM »

if my eyes are closed you can push me and I won't know I'm falling until I hit the floor. Quite amusing, actually - sorta like cow tipping.

Acctually I just learned from my husbands family (who are farmers) that you can't tip a cow.

Hope all goes well with Neta, and I'm sure Yiftah will respond to a small amount of vodka *I laughed so hard when i read that!*, but more so I hope things quiet down for you here soon Yberry. Sounds crazy over there.

Now I have to go try to make Jam from Merlot grapes....yummy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Creative_Miss_Chris

Theatre is my life dahling...

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: December 26, 2007 12:17:08 PM »

yipeeeeee, both mine and swap partners' packages are sent and I CANNOT WAIT! EEEE!!!!
I'm hoping that it doesn't get squashed or the choccy dosn't melt *fingers crossed*
hope every one had a BRILLIANT christiymoose(christmas) Smiley and have a happy new year Smiley
ahhh i do love these santa smileys  Grin Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps! If anyone loves the 1950's, or harajuku style, or you just want to do a crafty swap in general PM me!  Cheesy

www.wists.com/Creative_Miss_Chris
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #345 on: December 26, 2007 12:18:52 PM »

I'm hoping that it doesn't get squashed or the choccy dosn't melt *fingers crossed*

There's choccy? >_>
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
PandaShrew

Roller derby is the best cult EVER!

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: December 27, 2007 03:52:45 AM »

Argh, I think royal mail is holding my package ransom.....  Angry It should have been here before the merriment began. Blasted posties, damed you and your not bringing me my package 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Also known as Scourge of Quad

Would love to do a personal swap for a Zecora!
Astica
« Reply #347 on: December 27, 2007 07:00:19 AM »

if my eyes are closed you can push me and I won't know I'm falling until I hit the floor. Quite amusing, actually - sorta like cow tipping.

Acctually I just learned from my husbands family (who are farmers) that you can't tip a cow.

Wow.
You just ruined all my hopes and dreams.
Right there.

But in brighter news I sent a little while ago Cheesy should be there in abouttt a week (maybe and a half?) now, I think :/
THIS ROCKS   Logged
knittychick

« Reply #348 on: December 27, 2007 08:55:31 AM »

yeah I felt the same way when I  learned the sad, sad truth about cow tipping. Apparently cows are very sturdy and very heavy, so not only would you have to startle them first *and hope they don't run* but you would have to push them with a very large object like a truck.

I'm supposed to go pick up some beer today. We found a new one the last time I was at the store and Yberry, if i thought I could safely send alchohol in the post i would send some your way. It's called Monty Pythons Holy GrAle. The GR on the bottle really does have a strike through, and we thought it was quite clever. 

And now, to go craft some Monty things and make my brothers birthday present. Yeay for crafty goodness!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Astica
« Reply #349 on: December 27, 2007 08:56:58 AM »

Ahha XD
I don't even drink - but I'd love to see a picture of that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn about the Range of Available Lenses - part 1
How to use the AV Mode on Your dSLR
Learn about Depth of Field
Basic Photography Lighting Setups Tutorial
How to use Lighting Ratios in Photography
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...