A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 304,869
Currently Running With Scissors:
652 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sick of me yet? :D Animal sketches  (Read 3820 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

andy8715
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2007 07:59:59 PM »

Cowbabe for the win.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest.com/andy8715
loveandasandwich
Chelsea Bloxsom

chikki chikki cha wikki wah wah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2007 08:19:29 PM »

i love your drawings of everything! i really think i'm actually going to learn from your example. the replacing internet habits with drawing and painting and other crafty efforts is what i've been trying to do lately. and craftster is both a blessing and a terribly addictive drug in that respect.

so you are amazing, is what i'm saying. i've been drawing since i could hold a pencil but i'm a bit more cartoony than realistic. time to practice, though!

mostly i'm writing because i'm going crazy trying to figure out what "hip hop anonymous" is from because i have certainly heard/said that before.

Well, even so, making anything real good even cartoony, you have to have a good grasp on anatomy/proportions & such, so you can figure out how to twist it & cute it up so its cartoony but still looks good.

& its from big daddy!  hip... hip hop... hip hop anonymous... damn you gave him all the easy ones!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

windswept
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2007 10:03:18 PM »

Eef, who are you kidding? Those are INCREDIBLE. I especially love the cats and the panda bears--too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ironik
Peace, Love and Freedom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2007 06:18:06 AM »

wow. these are just great.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

k-roc
yarnophile

likes stuff

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2007 07:55:53 AM »

I especially love your hip-hop-opatumus. I'm a Rhyme-nocerous myself.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I "Wist" you'd stalk me...
http://www.wists.com/ScarlettBegonia

If you're gonna dine with them cannibals, well sooner or later darling you're going to get eaten.
vintageburlesque

If I stop sewing I will cease to live.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2007 08:17:26 AM »

[quote author=loveandasandwich
vintageburlesque,  it's definitely worth the hardwork!  i didn't stop drawing anytime i had freetime over the summer, & it paid off. Smiley  i just took out lots of books from the library, & replaced my tv & internet habits with drawing & painting habits instead.  much more productive, haha
[/quote]

Funny you should say that because when my ex moved out in June he took the t.v. set with him because it was his and I didn't replace it (we have to pay for a t.v. licence in the UK and it just isn't worth it).  However - I still have computer and internet access but since the t.v. has gone I have done more sewing and other craft work than I did before.  I had no idea how much t.v. rotted my 'Crafting Lifestyle'  Cheesy.  Now I feel more happier and more crafting productive.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When I make a mess something good always comes from it.
toesocksrock

They want you to take the rolls!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2007 01:56:46 PM »

hip hop anonymous

Love the Big Daddy reference! Smiley You are an amazing artist. Wow wow wow. I love the kitties especially, though I've seen your other work, and you do great portraits.

xoxo
Maggi
THIS ROCKS   Logged
shes_cleva
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2007 03:55:58 PM »

your work is gorgeous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loveandasandwich
Chelsea Bloxsom

chikki chikki cha wikki wah wah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2007 04:31:27 PM »

[quote author=loveandasandwich
vintageburlesque,  it's definitely worth the hardwork!  i didn't stop drawing anytime i had freetime over the summer, & it paid off. Smiley  i just took out lots of books from the library, & replaced my tv & internet habits with drawing & painting habits instead.  much more productive, haha

Funny you should say that because when my ex moved out in June he took the t.v. set with him because it was his and I didn't replace it (we have to pay for a t.v. licence in the UK and it just isn't worth it).  However - I still have computer and internet access but since the t.v. has gone I have done more sewing and other craft work than I did before.  I had no idea how much t.v. rotted my 'Crafting Lifestyle'  Cheesy.  Now I feel more happier and more crafting productive.
[/quote]

Tv makes your brain go musshhhhh.  I watched some movie on tv the other day, & found myself getting so mad at commercials.  I hadn't watched TV in so long I forgot what they were like hahah.

Everyone else, thanks so much!!! Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MorgieMooka
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2007 07:49:12 AM »

These are all really nice sketches. You seem to like animals a lot. My favourites are the first kitten, the last picture of the bird and the portrait of the little girl. Gorgeous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Retouch in Photoshop
How to Make Big Prints in Photoshop
Photoshop tutorial
How to Removing Objects in Photoshop
How to Create Fairy Portraits in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...