A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,490
Currently Running With Scissors:
646 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sick of me yet? :D Animal sketches  (Read 3755 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

spurtiic
Jennorific

I made BEST OF 2007 for my frozen bird nest pic!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2007 02:18:17 PM »

I'm in my first ever college drawing class and I'm 28!  Charcoal is what I'm learning now and I love it! Have you tried it?? I think it would be much easier to create fur using charcoal!  Anyway, I love your sketches. They're beautiful!  I esp love the last one of the birds.  Very awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life isn't complete 'til you crochet a uterus for a friend.  Just make sure your fallopian tubes point down and not up! No one needs to lose an eye this way! Wink

I love personal swaps for small stuff (including Hershey Kisses!)! PM me for happy fun rockin' good times!
polk_rock_funkin_it

punk rock edge with folk art sensibility. awesome.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2007 09:12:56 PM »

wowwwee. I collect bird books, and i recognize that last picture of the little (flycatchers?) I think? and you need to finish it. That's looking awesome...like a photograph.
 If you like both animals and drawing, consider studying both art and biology and maybe look into illustrating field guides and textbooks and such. I know that's something I have considered.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EMMA
wtpdesigns
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2007 06:06:07 AM »

& its from big daddy!  hip... hip hop... hip hop anonymous... damn you gave him all the easy ones!
lol i rarely ever get any movie references since i rarely see any "new" or newer movies... but i snorted when i read the caption for that pic, cuz i finally got one! ha... your drawings are fab... you should keep at it, when you become rich and famous they'll all be worth loads of money lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I've got drinks piling up on my desk and a stack of pills I haven't even opened yet!"
"We're not gonna hide who we are, ok? I mean, we date, we're straight, get used to it."
http://www.myspace.com/wtpdesigns
loveandasandwich
Chelsea Bloxsom

chikki chikki cha wikki wah wah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2007 07:51:39 AM »

spurtiic: ah man, I am the biggest slob on the planet.  Me & charcoal just don't get along.  I took a four hour drawing class last year & basically all we used was charcoal.  By the end of the class, every time, I had charcoal all over my pants, & somehow on my face, hahah.  I prefer nice clean pencils.  some softer pencils like 6B's & things are as close as I'll get to charcoal now haha.

polk_rock_funkin_it:  there's a lot of things I want to do before I die.  I could add that to my list. I have so many animals books, that would be a lot of fun to do.

wtpdesigns: hahaha, aww thanks!  my boyfriend's the rich & famous one.  I don't actually think anything I'd want to do when I'm out of college would involve actual drawing a lot.  I don't think I like it enough.  I love to sew & make things, clothes & plushies & whatnot, i think that's more where I'm geared towards.  I do want to write & illustrate my own childrens books, but that wouldn't be... someone telling me what to draw, that would be complete me freedom. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wtpdesigns
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2007 09:33:16 PM »

wtpdesigns: hahaha, aww thanks!  my boyfriend's the rich & famous one.  I don't actually think anything I'd want to do when I'm out of college would involve actual drawing a lot.  I don't think I like it enough.  I love to sew & make things, clothes & plushies & whatnot, i think that's more where I'm geared towards.  I do want to write & illustrate my own childrens books, but that wouldn't be... someone telling me what to draw, that would be complete me freedom. Smiley

i can sympathize actually... i'm best at making jewelry but my passion is sewing and everything related to sewing, i'm pretty good at that too... so i guess sometimes what you're the best at isn't exactly what you eventually want to do... just do me and the world a favor, you don't hafta make it your job, but never stop drawing, you have a gift! just draw for yourself and those you love... and good luck in whatever it is you want to do! the level of talent on this site never ceases to amaze me, lol crafty girls/boys rock lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I've got drinks piling up on my desk and a stack of pills I haven't even opened yet!"
"We're not gonna hide who we are, ok? I mean, we date, we're straight, get used to it."
http://www.myspace.com/wtpdesigns
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beauty Masterclass: Get a Pretty Party Look
How to Get Cinderella Makeup for Halloween
Going to College in NYC
How to Get a Sun-Kissed Look!
How to Get Fierce Lion Makeup for Halloween
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...