I just finished this purse a few weeks ago and thought that I would share it with ya'll. Sorry that the pictures aren't that great This is like my first posted project.
Thick vinyl in desired colors
Light grey cotton blend fabric (for the lining)
Upholsterers Thread in matching colors (I couldn't find red, but maybe ya'll will have better lucky
LEATHER needles (VERY important regular needles will not work with the vinyl very well)
Cheapy hot glue gun and glue sticks
Paper (to make the pattern pieces)
1. First take ruler and pencil and make/cut out the pattern shown. Then pin/cut out the pattern to the light grey vinyl and the light grey cotton fabric
2. Next you need to make the pieces for the for the actually controller. Some of the pieces you're going to have to eyeball (the two crosses, and the start and select buttons)
3. Next your going to have to sew the interfacing to the lightgrey vinyl
4. Now glue to the controller pieces to the black vinyl rectangle *Make sure that the glue isn't to hot or you'll melt the vinyl* if you don't glue them down they'll move to much when you try to sew them
5. Now your going to start sewing your controller pieces to the black vinyl rectangle.
6. Once all the pieces are on your going to sew the black rectangle to the purse.
7. Now your going to follow the steps for a jordy bag http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=19288.0
8. You now have a Nintendo bag
Sorry if this Tutorial wasn't very good it's my first one. I'm thinking about making a few more with zipper tops as soon as I can figure it out.