Swap name: Science/Math geek Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: LizzieMcGuire
Sign-up date range: 10/19 - 10/31
Date to send item by: 11/30
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25 for now
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed? yes, but if your under 18 check with your parents first
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
Are you a Science or Math geek? Then this swap is for you!
Imagine the fun things you can craft (and receive!): embroidered fibonacci sequence pillows, dna earrings, mugs with caffeine molecules, crochet cell models... Just a few suggestions...
We will be crafting 1x Large, 1x Medium and 2x Small items.
In the crafting time there will be a few updates to check everyones still alive and crafting so please make sure that you have access to internet/craftster at least once a week!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Favourite subject or subject studied?
Colours you like? Dislike?
Crafts you can do:
Crafts you can't do and admire:
any things you really need and like to receive:
(another bag for university, calculator cozy...)
any things you don't want to receive:
do you have a wist?
allergies or anything else your partner should know:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
PARTICIPANTS LIST AND PARTNERING:
6. the jenya
19. chibi elphie
20. Sabertooth Pixie
* first time swappers - Welcome!
Partners and status:green
- sent & received
- feedback leftred
pixie424 --> cumber1137 --> crazykittylady --> pixie424 schmidty
schmidty the jenya <--> RedMenace Moonoverbrooklyn <--> craftADDchickorangeeyeliner
<--> (Hollistercobabe) kept package, no feedback
ragdoll193 <--> Casstasstrophie c.anemone <--> cajunclover athena394 <--> whenfishflychibi elphie
<--> (Sabertooth Pixie) kept package, no feedback