A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,074
Currently Running With Scissors:
691 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Vampyre / Vampire Swap - Sign Ups: CLOSED: Send Out by Dec. 6  (Read 11604 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MelancholyMiss
"impure as the driven yellow snow!" - Spike

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2007 10:59:42 AM »

I know absolutely nothing about it  Tongue  Whats the TV show?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AbsurdAnnekuh

The KUH is silent.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2007 08:06:28 PM »

Anyone who wants to participate know anything about Vampire the Masqurade game?
I hope I get a partner who does. I'm obssed with the way the vampires and their different families are run. It's a game, they books, as well as even a tv show kinda based on it.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Oh my gods, I've seen that show.  It was so... bad.  In the good way, of course.  I've run more Werewolf the Apocolypse than I have Vampire, but I do enjoy the occassional game.  Do you have a clan that you prefer?  I've always been particularly fond of Malkavians because of the possibility for subtle neurosis, but my last character was a Caitiff wanderer.  I also just got a copy of one of the novels having to do with the Victorian era setting.  I love World of Darkness games. ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist - http://www.wists.com/AbsurdAnnekuh

I love personal swaps.
cinnamon_spider
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2007 06:08:51 AM »

Anyone who wants to participate know anything about Vampire the Masqurade game?
I hope I get a partner who does. I'm obssed with the way the vampires and their different families are run. It's a game, they books, as well as even a tv show kinda based on it.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Oh my gods, I've seen that show.  It was so... bad.  In the good way, of course.  I've run more Werewolf the Apocolypse than I have Vampire, but I do enjoy the occassional game.  Do you have a clan that you prefer?  I've always been particularly fond of Malkavians because of the possibility for subtle neurosis, but my last character was a Caitiff wanderer.  I also just got a copy of one of the novels having to do with the Victorian era setting.  I love World of Darkness games. ^_^

Yay! I love the show too. Although I must say that everyone getting protean in Kindred the Embraced made me sad. (Kindred the Embraced is a short lived tv show about vampires and their inner workings).
My favorite clan is a tie between brujah and gangrel. Right now though I'm playing a Tasmainian Gangrel! I've played lots of different clans and I'm fond of each of them in their own way.
I havn't read any of the books, other then rule books, so I'll have to get my hands on some of them.
Do you play table top Werewolf Apocolypse? I've kinda allways wanted to, but I play in OWBN games, and I'de be too tempted to cross over games. (Not quite sure if that's allowed though).
 Oh, and catiff are cool too. They are scary!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2007 01:34:55 PM »

I've never played any of those games, probably because I have a highly addictive personality and I'd probably become way too obsessed and not want to leave, which could be dangerous because I need reality to in order to pay my bills.  sigh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cinnamon_spider
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2007 09:31:03 PM »

I've never played any of those games, probably because I have a highly addictive personality and I'd probably become way too obsessed and not want to leave, which could be dangerous because I need reality to in order to pay my bills.  sigh.

I'm am obsessed with VTM Larp...
At least the first step is admitting you have a problem..heheh but I'm not quiter!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AbsurdAnnekuh

The KUH is silent.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2007 09:37:04 PM »

Yay! I love the show too. Although I must say that everyone getting protean in Kindred the Embraced made me sad. (Kindred the Embraced is a short lived tv show about vampires and their inner workings).
My favorite clan is a tie between brujah and gangrel. Right now though I'm playing a Tasmainian Gangrel! I've played lots of different clans and I'm fond of each of them in their own way.
I havn't read any of the books, other then rule books, so I'll have to get my hands on some of them.
Do you play table top Werewolf Apocolypse? I've kinda allways wanted to, but I play in OWBN games, and I'de be too tempted to cross over games. (Not quite sure if that's allowed though).
 Oh, and catiff are cool too. They are scary!

Yeah, my friend Jason ran a Werewolf the Wild West game a couple years ago that our group enjoyed so much that I reprised it with a modern version with the reincarnations of the characters from the first game.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist - http://www.wists.com/AbsurdAnnekuh

I love personal swaps.
hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2007 04:26:30 AM »

I'm getting myself into a larp this weekend, I'm letting this guy I'm kinda seeing drag me into the nerdiness.

On the other hand, I've got some great ideas for this swap, possibly an altered book/journal, and I'd love to paint a bottle, too, but shipping glass freaks me out, tho it gives me an excuse to buy paint Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trocks
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2007 08:34:39 AM »

I told myself I wasn't going to join any swaps until my second one was done, but I CANNOT turn this one down.
<3
Sending my application now. Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007 09:10:57 AM by Trocks » THIS ROCKS   Logged

.:dollface:.
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2007 12:27:12 PM »

yay! my partner rec'd .. i can sign up! .. as long as i get feedback by Nov. 2nd *crosses fingers*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pintrest
Wist

I do personal swaps!
ShaynaYasha
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2007 06:36:17 PM »

everybody... Sorry i haven't been around lately .  Halloween has kept me busy. I recvd some applications and you guys are all in.  I think i may up the closing and shipping date about a week. What do you think?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

""Mother is the name of God on the lips and hearts of all children."- Eric Draven"
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Dominque Moceanu Shares Her Olympic Memories
Dominique Moceanu on Her Autobiographic Novel "Off Balance"
Mothership Book Trailer
Jermaine Jackson on Growing Up with Michael Jackson
Who Stuffed Alfred the Gorilla
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...