A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
528 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Kitschy Kitchen Apron Swap Gallery (Send by 11/11/07)  (Read 10103 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Jellybean313

Menchi says Moo

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2007 05:51:39 PM »

I am so happy you liked it!!
It's my first apron and I figured that the dark cordoroy would wear well over time and the star pattern in busy enough to hide any stains that may happen in the cooking process!!
I can't wait to get mine!  I will post when I get my apron in!!
 Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
atomeve
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2007 10:16:37 PM »

We're getting some really good aprons up in the gallery!  I've only been able to jump on craftster for a few minutes each day, but I've got a lazy weekend planned, so those of you who have sent, and your partner has already received ... I'll get your feedback up by Saturday morning.  If you're waiting on a swap and need it ASAP, email me and I'll do my best.

Atom Eve
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rainylakechick
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2007 07:57:33 AM »

My swap package from Kaissa arrived at lunch! Could I be more spoiled...I don't think so...seriously. The apron is Lime green (very very good=chartreuse love) and pink (my favorite combo!) the pincushion, which is adorable and well made, is pink paisley (my favorite motif) with darling buttons (one is a cute green flower) and the picture frame is not only a gorgeous shade of blue but also is paisley AND has RHINESTONES. It is perfect for my new nephew's pic which we just realized is the only kid NOT in my craft room (Oh NO...crime!).  OMG its as if she went shopping at the Misty store!!

I love this apron!!  And the photo album is so adorable!!!

I can't wait to see what the others have planned...  I've been slacking and need to get finished this weekend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Astica
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2007 02:35:56 PM »

I recieved last night!
When I first saw the apron in the envelope all folded up, I didn't think too much of it. But when I tried it on?  Shocked I pretty much fell in love XD My mom realllyyy likes it too ^^

Side 1:

Side 2:

Pockets:

Awesome and very vibrant fabric:

And I love how long the ties are around my waist, I think it's just so cute >< (it fits fairly tight around me because I'm slim)

I honestly think it's about 10 kinds of amazing. Plus the pockets were inspired by a bag on my wist list ^^ and she included some of her favourite cupcake reciepes Cheesy I plan to try some for a party next weekend ^^

Thanks so much atomeve! Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007 02:51:26 PM by Astica » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kaissa
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2007 05:53:12 PM »

that is so adorable! I love the patchworky-ness pockets. It's a really cute length as well!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
yaxbooty
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2007 04:06:21 AM »

all hail woobie the queen of aprons!

Here are my pictures FINALLY of my frickin' amazing package from woobie.  That girl went nuts.  I love, love, love it all.  It was like early xmas!  I am very excited about it all still so this is image heavy.  Plus there's a lot of stuff.

First, it all came wrapped in tissue paper with cute orange ribbon (my kitchen is orange) with a cute cat card.  In this picture you also see my 4 new hand embroidered napkins.

Then, she made the most incredible apron ever. I love it! It's black taffeta with a yoke at the top, really unique little pockets and a ruffle.  I will be the hostest with the absolute mostest!  (My daughter posed for the pics. It's obviously a little shorter and more flared on me.  I weigh more than 71 pounds.  I didn't trust my mr. to do it justice.  I hope I did!)

Then here is the Pièce de résistance (well,besides that badass apron!)  It's a beaded felt peacock pin.  Woobie checked out my wists and saw that I have a freak thing for peacock pins.  I love this so much!

Quilted potholder that will match my crazy kitchen...

Then because you don't want your dishsoap to feel left out..how cute is this?Huh

Then the coolest bonus ever- a skull apron for my daughter.  Woobie must have looked at other stuff she's received on craftster to know she'd love this.  And she does!

Thank you thank you thank you woobie.   You are the apron queen.  Or goddess.  Your choice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lelila
geek.

nerd love.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2007 08:06:44 AM »

Is that method dishsoap I see peeking out from behind that cute little tiny apron?  I <3 method!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will private swap for handspun yarn!

My wists.

KER+ Exp+ SPM+(+) Bam++@ Syn+@ Wool+(+)@ Stash++ Scale- Fin--  Ent+ Tex++ Lace++ Int-@ Flat++ Circ+(-) DPN+ !Swatch-- FO+ WIP++ W+@ ALTSw(++)
Kaissa
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2007 12:15:47 PM »

Is that method dishsoap I see peeking out from behind that cute little tiny apron?  I <3 method!  Cheesy

oh yes, method cucumber dishsoap is the bestest.

Sweet package yaxzbooty!! Your apron is just gorgeous!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tuesday

Needle Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2007 12:26:43 PM »

I'm loving all these Cheesy I hope my parnter is pleased with her apron (still finishing it).   

As an FYI...The 11th is a Sunday (we already mentioned that here, I think Wink LOL) but the 12th/Monday is when Veterans' day is recognized by the USPS and no mail will be running that day according the the USPS Federal Holiday Schedule...so I will not be mailing until Tuesday/13th.

(which is good for me, as with my grandmothers death/my anniversary/my mother's 2 week visit from KY has put me a bit behind)
Just wanted to give a heads up Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

multicrafty
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2007 12:58:09 PM »

WOW! Everyone's aprons are gorgeous!  But I think I have the prettiest of them all Wink

My swap partner was Lelila and I just received my package today!  SO AWESOME!

First up is a picture of all the goods and the most beautiful apron I've ever seen.  The green corduroy fabric has a little shimmer shimmer to it.  LOVE IT!

She added little beads and some embroidery to the pocket and also sent me some handmade lavendar soap

Some IceBreaker Restore in Pomegranate Lemon Mint

Some Cadbury Milk Chocolate bars that I'm hiding from my kids (mine! all mine I tell ya!)

Then, I don't know how she figured this out, but my favorite smell, fruit, whatever is pomegranate (no matter what form it comes in) and she sent me a pomegranate candle (that smells so yummy!)

Thank you SO much Lelila!  I love everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
TopShop Hair Makeover
Short Hair Survey
Green Makeup Makeover
Natural Volume Hairstyle Makeover
Funky Hairstyle and Night Evening Makeup Makeover
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...