A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 300,898
Currently Running With Scissors:
466 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PostSecret Swap Gallery  (Read 31055 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

phantomssiren

Life's Too Short To Follow Patterns

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: September 22, 2007 03:33:37 AM »

Heres another 8 I received whilst on holiday.

The top two out of these really stuck a chord with me. The one on the right says "I wish I could quit you" and "I have a credit problem I'm working to fix my mistakes."

The one on the left says "Do Not Touch". "I hate being touched by anyone. My husband, my children, my friends, anyone. I avoid crowds and pretend like I am afraid of germs to keep people from touching me. If I really dislike someone I can't even stand close to them."

I hate to be touched too and it takes a lot of effort for me to work up to hugging someone even though I want to.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mezofoprezo

paint MY name on the bathroom stalls.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2007 07:25:40 AM »

Here's two more that I've received over the past few days...
this swap is so wonderful. A little dose of human in my mailbox every day or so! I'll be sad when I have them all...  Cry

"I aim to be Katherine Heigl.... so beautiful"
Indeed.

"I like it when they talk about my big BUTT"
Indeed Indeed!!! I love this one.

I have another, but photobucket is taking forever. I'll post that one later.
[[edit:]]

The girl is saying "He's totally cheating on me with one of his slutty coworkers! LOL!! <3" and the guy is saying "OMG I h8 this bitch! 4real! WERD." The lower corner says "[Love isn't Real]", and the back, poignantly, says "Who are we kidding? We are not happy. <3"

I just wanted to say that when I saw this card I loved it, down to the upbeat depressingness (a trademark of me), and my fiance looked at it and said 'she even uses brackets instead of parentheses like you!'
Ha. Thank you for being like, so totally relateable, card sender. Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007 07:33:17 AM by mezofoprezo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not as easy as it was
or as difficult as it could be
for the Samurai in autumn

My blog!
http://mezofoprezo.blogspot.com
Ma Rut
A Made-In-The-South Original

Swap Addict, officially.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2007 09:11:59 AM »

I received another last night...

"Sometimes I take photographs of pretty guys I don't know."

Love it Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

oohmybees
« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2007 04:27:56 PM »

I got 2 yesterday

On the back it says, "I want so much in my life, but I'm afraid none of it will ever happen.  I am envious of those whose lives are made for them.  I'll have to work for my success, wealth, travel and everything else I want, IT SUCKS!"

It says, "it feels like there's so much wrong with the world, i don't know where to start." and along the side smaller, "so I don't do anything at all."
and two more today Smiley

It says, "every time I say "you piss me off" I actually mean . . . I love you!" and along the side smaller (and harder to read in the pix),"you put the color in my world! . . . why won't you let me admit it?"

Thank you everyone for sharing your secrets with me.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007 04:08:35 PM by oohmybees » THIS ROCKS   Logged

dreamersdisease

life is a bittersweet symphony.

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 22, 2007 05:39:05 PM »

the secrets just keep on being amazing. and wow it really is the strangest feeling to see my own on here, but a great feeling.

so here's the ones i've recieved as of now:

on the back is a list of the people, which doesn't seem to work out for me but i'll put it here anyway
right-to-left, top-to-bottom-
1. Bob Dylan 2. Dylan Thomas 3. Salvador Dali 4. Sylvia Plath 5> Annie Leibovitz 6. William Faulkner 7. Robby Muller 8. Hunter Thompson 9. The Decemberists 10. F. Scott Fitzgerald 11. Ken Keesy 12. Jim Jarmusch 13. Johnny Depp 14. William Shakespeare 15. Tim Burton 16. Kurt Vonegat 17. Sufjan Stevens 18. Michael Gondry 19. Joseph Heller
to the sender of this card: it's a shame we don't know each other outside of craftster because we share a love of many of the same people, such as sufjan, kurt vongeat, the decemberists, johnny depp, tim burton, Dali, etc.

on the back: company picnics. christmas parties. bbq's in the summers.

these all struck a chord with me one way or another, it's amazing how similar we all really are. thanks!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
seamshistoric
« Reply #125 on: September 22, 2007 07:11:00 PM »

these are amazing! I'm definitely keeping an eye out for the next swap -- and collecting secrets that I can send out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PaperBag
« Reply #126 on: September 22, 2007 10:45:24 PM »

oh my gosh! The social gatherings card is SO me. I can so completely relate to that one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Era Vera
« Reply #127 on: September 23, 2007 01:09:56 AM »

Got another today!

"I hate the idea of women in the U.S. Military" and on the back "This is a secret I never thought I'd share. I believe men belong in the military and women belong back home keeping the homefires burning!"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://eravera.blogspot.com/ <-rarely updated crafting blog
http://modaveloce.blogspot.com/ <-fashion-y blog with some diy and photography/art stuff
emkay

The Sober Irish Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: September 23, 2007 01:52:18 PM »

"I hate the idea of women in the U.S. Military" and on the back "This is a secret I never thought I'd share. I believe men belong in the military and women belong back home keeping the homefires burning!"

Right on, card-sender.  You are not alone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mezofoprezo

paint MY name on the bathroom stalls.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: September 23, 2007 02:03:41 PM »

Hmm... I am in two over this one. I personally would rather be keeping the home-fires burning... and I love the romantic idea of a woman waiting for her soldier to come home... but I don't think women should be chained to that. It is interesting how gender lines have changed so over the years.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not as easy as it was
or as difficult as it could be
for the Samurai in autumn

My blog!
http://mezofoprezo.blogspot.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Big, Bouncy Hair
How to Get Sparkly Braids
Alexa Chung Shares Hair Tips
How-to Create a Fishtail Braid
How to Get Perfect Waves For Prom
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...