A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,471
Currently Running With Scissors:
513 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tea Time Swap 2 Gallery!  (Read 8260 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Avian Flight
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2007 10:04:06 AM »

I got my package from Tygir!! It's such lovely stuff, she sent me tons of tea samples. They all look delish, especially the yam + almond tea and the peach teas. I love tote bags so Tygir was nice enough to sew me one. It's nice and big and it'll even fit my laptop in there! And of course, yummy chocolate was included. =)   

She also sent me a super cute tea sachet with lemon verbena scented leaves inside to put in with my clothes, teapot and teacup shrinky dink earrings, a microscope slide pendant with green tea on one side and a tea cup on the back, aaand a beautiful kitten bookmark (hand drawn and watercolored!). I love the bookmark so much, it'll be used often.

Great package Tygir! Thank you so much!

That pic of the bookmark really doesn't do it justice. The colors are much brighter in real life and the detailing is amazing. I realized I forgot to take a pic of the cute zipper pull on the tote bag. It's a shrinky dink tea bag zipper pull, adorable.

on other news.. i think we might have a flaker. =( otherwise, this swap is going great!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007 06:59:44 PM by Avian Flight » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
Avian Flight
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2007 10:08:04 AM »

I got my package too!

Avian Flight did me good!

thank you! thank you! thank you!
Ronda

I'm glad you liked everything! =D It was fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
Avian Flight
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2007 10:08:59 AM »

Prepare to be jealous!

..There was so much tea love in one package I have trouble picking a favorite...I love it ALL

Oooh look at all those individual packages. I love that stamp!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
idrinktea
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2007 03:32:19 PM »

These packages are AWESOME! I especially like that portfolio with the marbled paper, so pretty Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Knit_Dork24

Do you feel crafty? Well, do ya... punk?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2007 04:22:56 PM »

I got my package from ollieorange and WOW, I'm very impressed. Here's the run down:

Two painted dishes for my tea bags.  A set of tea themed stitch markers. BTW, she went with an Asian theme for this package.

Close up of the stitchmarkers. I adore these. She said she made the charms from shrinky dinks.

A tea canister with the "kenji" character. Kenji = tea! And crap load of teas including a bag of loose leaf, which is new to me.

And last but not least. Chammomile soap, Tea Tree Rosemary lotion, scone recipes with extra Asian themed cards, AND a muslin tea bag.

HO. LY. CRAP! You couldn't ask for a better swap package! I love everything. THANK YOU SO MUCH OLLIORANGE!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blondes here don't jump out of cakes

http://eat-sleep-knit.blogspot.com
ollieorange
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2007 06:56:22 PM »

You are SO welcome! I forgot to put this in the note- don't use the dishes for sauces or anything, just for old bags, the paint came with a warning not to use on itemsto hold food- which is kinds wierd since it's for dishes....
I'm happy you're happy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knit_Dork24

Do you feel crafty? Well, do ya... punk?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2007 04:46:16 AM »

Thanks for letting me know. I was also thinking about using one as a soap dish.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blondes here don't jump out of cakes

http://eat-sleep-knit.blogspot.com
Kenners
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2007 07:06:59 AM »

At 6.50am this morning (so early for a post delivery, gah) Annchen's parcel arrived! Its amazing! Thank you so much Ann.... it really is wonderful, so wonderful it nearly made me late for work!

I will post many pictures this evening when I get home.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Generation Artisan

"Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies."
Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2007 09:14:51 AM »

Your parcel arrived today too Kenners, well sort of. I'll have to go get it at the post delivery place tomorrow... Can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kenners
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2007 11:35:52 AM »

Here goes... Lots of pictures for you!

First of all my favourite thing... A dormouse! Inspired by the Alice in Wonderland character. She is so pretty... and made from tea dyed yarn as well for extra tea-time-ness. Her tail is beautiful!

Look at her little eyes and ears!

Next... a ton of tea. Lots of samples of loose tea as well as tea bags... They all smell so good.

There are also some re-useable tea bags (such a good idea) filled currently with a chai mix. I think I'm going to have one of those after dinner!

And, if that weren't enough tea, there are jasmine green tea balls... they look so pretty, and I bet they taste fantastic too. I adore Jasmine.

Next comes melty coasters and pot stand. The four coasters are all teapot designs based on ideas Annchen found on my Wist list. The big one is the cheshire cat! It grins! I grin! Everyone is happy!

Hmmm... Chocolates.

Not only chocolate... but pretty chocolate

There was one with flowers on top too... but that got eaten pretty quickly Smiley

Tea cup charms! Made from tea dyed wool and so so pretty. I especially like the beads made from baked yogurt pot plastic, its so pretty.

There was also a beautiful tea spoon with two little faces on the handle

... and a recipe book full of tasty things, spaces for more recipes and wonderful tea quotes. It makes me smile and I can't wait to try some of the recipe out.

One of the recipes is for Glogg (A traditional Swedish Christmas drink) and there was also a packet of Glogg spices. I can guarantee you I will be having this on Christmas day!

Finally, my second favourite thing, a string of beautiful, tiny paper cranes made from tea bag papers. Its hanging above my desk now, and has caused much jealousy among my housemates! Its so delicate!

Thank you so much Annchen... Its an amazing package and I so glad you were my partner! Fingers crossed you like my parcel as much as I like yours!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Generation Artisan

"Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Dried Tofu Fried With Celery
California Sushi Roll Recipe
Wok Chicken with Alex McCord
Baked Panko Salmon Recipe
How to Make Lacha Paratha
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...