A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,608
Currently Running With Scissors:
692 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Star Trek Swap (Sign ups 2nd Sept - 16th Sept, Send by 20th Oct)  (Read 10442 times)
Tags for this thread: star_trek  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

nirauan
« Reply #140 on: October 12, 2007 07:35:37 PM »

the post below is copied from my post in the swap gallery just in case anyone isnt watching the gallery.

Hi i'm posting this here instead of in the original thread as im guessing most of you are watching this thread more now. so anyways, my boyfriend was admitted to hospital a few hours ago after having very bad chest pains, which is worrying because he is only 25. he had a couple of ecg scans while i was at the hospital which were mostly normal but they have kept him in for observation. Needless to say i am insanely stressed. to add to that i couldnt get a taxi home from the hospital, i couldnt get though to my parents or my boyfriends mum to give me a lift home and i had forgotten my mobile phone with every one elses telephone numbers in it , so ive just had an hour 15 minute walk home through some of the roughest parts of my city in the middle of the night on my own, (so like stress plus about a million) This means my weekend of crfting has gone completely down the pan, and i may not be online for a couple of days until i know whats happening, please be patient with me and try and bare with me at this time. phew, right i'm going to attempt to go and get some sleep seen as it's now 3.30 in the morning
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #141 on: October 15, 2007 07:07:16 PM »

After a very hectic couple of weeks, I need to find some time to make my ideas for this swap into a reality. Especially with the deadline heading this way. I just got home from a meeting (it is 10 pm) and I've decided to skip a meeting after work tomorrow because I need to make my items!!! One item needs some drying time, so I've got to make sure that I get it finished in time. And, for another item I had in mind, I figured out a slightly less time consuming way to make it. So, while I'm cooking my soup tomorrow night, I will be crafting at warp speed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
nirauan
« Reply #142 on: October 16, 2007 10:33:52 AM »

i have nearly all my items on the go at the moment, i had itended to get them finished last weekend but obviously i didnt get chance!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007 07:26:13 AM by nirauan » THIS ROCKS   Logged
nirauan
« Reply #143 on: December 02, 2007 07:27:13 AM »

hi, we need one angel for kjlutz, if anyone wants to volunteer please pm me. thanks
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Photoshop - Turning a Photo into a Cartoon P.1
After Effects Tutorial - Making a Space Explosion
3DS Max 9 Tutorial - Creating a Sky
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...