A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,734
Currently Running With Scissors:
654 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ipod Cozy Swap (*Sign-ups CLOSED*; Sendouts: Nov.7 )  (Read 18937 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Astica
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2007 04:47:27 PM »

From my general knowledge, if you send twice within one swap, it's still only considered to be one swap.

When you're in a swap, the data for it appears on your profile. You can only have one 'in progress' swap to start, and after that one, you can have up to five.
For each swap you'll only see one 'in progress' box on your profile.

Here's an example.
The Sweat Shoppe Swap requires you to send out either 5 or 10 times. If each sendout counted as a seperate swap, sending out 10 would be 'illegal' on Craftster.

In summary, as long as you're sending multiple times within the same swap, it still only counts as one swap.

And welcome to the swap world! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CrochetNinja
Meow

My ravelry username is CitrusFruits!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2007 04:53:17 PM »

ooh-kay  Cheesy
Thankyou for that  info Smiley  Yay, so I am willing to swap out two ipod cozies if/when that is possible.
Is it just me, or is the swap world made out of marshmallows? Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist
My  Ravlery username is Citrus fruits!
"Anywhere is walking distance if you have the time"
-Steven Wright
TheLilCrocheter
Crochet Dork :P

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2007 04:54:02 PM »

Well when I give the feedback it will not count as two swaps so I guess for a first time swapper it is the same. If you would like TWO Ipod Cozy's sent to you whether it is for one iPod or for two different ones please PM me when you PM the Questionare. If you have already sent it in then please send me another PM with the Questionare again and write in the subject line "x2".

-Ha! two posts were posted while I was typing this one so let me answer them now,
CrochetNinja, I'm a little confused with what you want to do, Astica has TWO iPods and will send to Two different swappers who will send back to her, I am not forcing someone to make two iPod cozies (for one person) but if you would like 2 cozies whether you have one iPod or Two, you of course can
Astica, thank you very much for giving such a gr8 example with the sweatshoppe swap Smiley
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007 05:14:15 PM by TheLilCrocheter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

you can complain because roses have thorns or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.

You can't be on TOP if all you do is sit on your BOTTOM

Ipod Cozy Swap : http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=200883.msg2135687#msg2135687
CrochetNinja
Meow

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2007 05:03:09 PM »

Well when I give the feedback it will not count as two swaps so I guess for a first time swapper it is the same. If you would like TWO Ipod Cozy's sent to me whether it is for one iPod or for two different ones please PM me when you PM the Questionare. If you have already sent it in then please send me another PM with the Questionare again and write in the subject line "x2".

-Ha! two posts were posted while I was typing this one so let me answer them now,
CrochetNinja, I'm a little confused with what you want to do, Astica has TWO iPods and will send to Two different swappers who will send back to her, I am not forcing someone to make two iPod cozies (for one person) but if you would like 2 cozies whether you have one iPod or Two, you of course can
thanks  Grin
do you want me to re-fill-out the questionnaire, too (I might leave a few things out by accident)?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist
-Steven Wright
TheLilCrocheter
Crochet Dork :P

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2007 05:05:26 PM »

If you want to sure but make sure to  send me the main and important information and to put x2 in the subjest so i don't think that it was an accident that your name is on the sendout list twice
THIS ROCKS   Logged

you can complain because roses have thorns or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.

You can't be on TOP if all you do is sit on your BOTTOM

Ipod Cozy Swap : http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=200883.msg2135687#msg2135687
CrochetNinja
Meow

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007 05:07:39 PM »

okay, thanks  Smiley.  I'll go do that now. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist
-Steven Wright
Astica
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2007 05:36:17 PM »

Astica, thank you very much for giving such a gr8 example with the sweatshoppe swap Smiley
No problem!
Examples are my specialty  Wink
And I'm always willing to lend a hand ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheCraftyCat

The truth is out there... anybody got the URL?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007 08:12:16 AM »

Ooh, I'm thinking about this.  An iPod cozy sounds like a quick fun project.  (Which begs the question of why I haven't made one for myself yet...  Tongue )

Just wanted to confirm that if I ask for / send out two cozies, it still only counts as one swap.  I'm running a little short on available swap spots.

Also, could I ask for a cozy that will go over my existing iPod case?  I have an iPod mini, vintage 2003, and they are notoriously fragile.  I bought a neoprene case when I got the iPod, and while the case has taken some abuse (it used to be baby blue, now it's kinda... coffee-stained  Undecided ) it's structurally sound, and the iPod looks brand-new and works great (knock on wood).  Even with the case, the whole thing is smaller (but thicker) than a full-size iPod.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Michela
Hi, I'm Confused. And you are?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007 09:27:02 AM »

im excited, so many ideas running through my head already lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I craft so I can avoid reality.....
My wist
ShaynaYasha
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2007 11:29:28 AM »

I'm tempted.... but I have a question.... I rarely use my ipod anymore now that I got my iPhone.  Could I join if I wanted my partner to craft for the iPhone instead?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

""Mother is the name of God on the lips and hearts of all children."- Eric Draven"
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The New Minimal Makeup Trend
What Beauty Products to Take on Holiday
Affordable Solutions for No Sweat Summer Beauty
Make Blue Eyes Pop With Easy Makeup Tricks
White Manis and the Best Colors to Try
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...