A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 299,153
Currently Running With Scissors:
530 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Youtube Video Tour of my Dollhouse  (Read 1711 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

enakitty
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2007 01:26:59 PM »

I think i've actually seen that one. It can't be that difficult to make one though right? I've always wanted one when i was little but my parents could never find one (except those fisher price ones which i didn't want), and i never got over wanting one lol.

i would think that it would be quite simple to make a simple house like mine....i think it would be a fun project....i dont' have any tools to do it, or i'd totally have a go at making one! it'd be nice to have a custom house!  hope you try it and post pics! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whyme81687
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2007 01:34:12 PM »

I think i've actually seen that one. It can't be that difficult to make one though right? I've always wanted one when i was little but my parents could never find one (except those fisher price ones which i didn't want), and i never got over wanting one lol.

i would think that it would be quite simple to make a simple house like mine....i think it would be a fun project....i dont' have any tools to do it, or i'd totally have a go at making one! it'd be nice to have a custom house!  hope you try it and post pics! Smiley

Looks like i've discovered my project for winter break...I think i'll be breaking into my dad's tools and taking over his work bench for that time, hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The thing about glitter is, if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. 'Cause glitter doesn't go away. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies."
enakitty
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2007 01:41:50 PM »

Looks like i've discovered my project for winter break...I think i'll be breaking into my dad's tools and taking over his work bench for that time, hehe

ooo! can't wait to see what you come up with! have fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MelancholyMiss
"impure as the driven yellow snow!" - Spike

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2007 09:02:39 PM »

This is really cool, i love the toy box, did you make the toys??  And that craft room, OMG  I want to move in Wink

Ii've been building, or I should say, I was building a dollshouse but i got heaps done in the first 2 days I had it and haven't touched it since hehe.  I bought a dollhouse kit, it's like a 3d puzzle.  You've inspired me to get it done though so I can decorated my mansion!

This is what it will look like finished

Some done

And this is where it's at right now

I cant wait to paint it all up, but I want to put it together first so i know where everything goes.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007 09:04:14 PM by SoulAssylum » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Spectrum_Noir
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2007 11:48:47 PM »

wow! seeing that took me back to when I was 5 years old (I am 26 now) I had a set like that but smaller but it was never built and later disappeared. Where did you get that?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When I'm good, I'm very good. But when I'm bad I'm better. - Mae West
enakitty
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2007 06:12:59 AM »

ooo! i love that doll mansion!!

yup, i made the toys...the little duckie i didn't make...but the stuffed toys and hobby horse, etc...made all those Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MelancholyMiss
"impure as the driven yellow snow!" - Spike

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2007 06:16:42 AM »

It was the hobby horse that really caught my eye!  What a great idea!

I had a set like that but smaller but it was never built and later disappeared. Where did you get that?
Me?  I got it from a Trade Me (New Zealand auction site) but I have seen them on Ebay Smiley  And btw I'm 26 too Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kamikaze_oreo
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2007 07:29:51 AM »

At first I thought it was an actual room. Great job! Very detailed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
enakitty
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2007 04:25:24 PM »

this is how i made the hobby horse for anyone interested:
the stick is a bit of a bbq skewer that i cut down to size and painted (a lolipop  stick would work great also).....i cut 2 horsie shapes out of felt, and used a bit of eyelash yarn for the mane
Smiley
the next one i make would probably be a little more detailed (like some reigns for instance)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Change the Color of an Image
How to Work on a scenic photograph in Photoshop
How to Tidy Up Your Images in Photoshop
How to Create a gallery image Part 1/2
How to fix reflection in xmas balls in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...