A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 305,020
Currently Running With Scissors:
645 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill a Coffee Cup or Mug Swap!  (Read 10656 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alana1223
« on: October 08, 2007 09:56:04 AM »

Post 'em when you get 'em!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007 10:47:15 AM »

Ohh . I can't wait to see what everyone gets!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
kayrun
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007 01:09:17 PM »

I hope I can get in on the next round of this swap! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007 07:15:36 AM »

I hope I can get in on the next round of this swap! 

I hope I get to do it again!

Ronda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
KraftyKT
FeMailler, and proud of it!

Say no!

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007 02:37:05 PM »

So psyched to see what coffee-related goodness everyone's got!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.facebook.com/KraftybyKT - See and Buy Chainmaille!

etsy.com/kraftybykt - Steampunk supplies!

How I pay for my craft supplies (in amazon giftcards) - http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BewareTheThinker
RondaS

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007 03:27:35 PM »

I have recieved! and I didn't even know it had been sent yet because I didn't check my messages last night! LOL!

hubby brought in a box and said "there's a box here for you" and left - and I wondered what the heck? as I wasn't expecting anything from the post right now!

anyway - I am tickled with it and will now post photos.. many photos, LOL!

the box - with a note on top that I ignored in favor of opening the package, LOL! then I read the note after and that was so fun!

first I looked through a whole LOT of recipe cards that all look really fun and interesting - lots of recipes that are tea related or coffee related and opened the box with the promised Hawkeye's cup for my darling husband! It is perfect and he will be happy and that will make me VERY happy as then he will cook for me all week without complaining - ulterior motives, but honest ones  Wink   really, really!

other side of cup (he loves the Hawkeyes for all his life and he is getting pretty old, LOL!)

oh so cute earrings with teapots on them!

soap made with chamomille tea which smells heavenly and is my bathroom making it smell loverly in there!

and saving the best for last, for me - an oh so wonderful tote bag with a great dragon on it!
outside:

inside lining (nice enough to be an outside!):

detail of the front!

detail of the trim!

I love dragons, and this tote is too beautiful to use for everyday - so it is going to be my tote for taking supplies to craft shows so I will know where to find everything I need when someone requests a special order - which means no more searching for crimps or tools or head pins! pic of it full of stuff:

photo of all of it together!

I am so tickled!

Ronda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Brightest Blessings!
doe_eyes
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007 05:15:54 PM »

yippee!!! i received today too!!!
rondaS and i have the advantage of living in the same state, so our packages got to each other SUPER quick. and i must say... she totally spoiled me! we talked a bit and found we both have education (as a profession) in common, so some of it was totally geared towards being a teacher. i hope i did enough for you, ronda!!

on to pics!

all the loot together...

clockwise from left... two gorgeous lanyards for my id badge at school, some wonderful smelling indian tea, home-made cocoa mix, yummy cookies (they've already been attacked), music magnets, the cutest lip blam, a whole bunch of different fruity teas, and a hall pass system in the middle!

here's a close-up of the two lanyards... she does such beautiful work!

and the hall pass system! so clever... the hooks stick to the "hall pass" sheet and the coloful ribbons hang from the hooks... when a kid wants to leave the room, that serves as their pass!

and the most adorable lip balm "rocky road" flavored.. it looks like a real ice cream tub! (there's a penny next to it for scale)

the mug is set to arrive on the 13th from Amazon.com... i'll post more pictures when it gets here!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, RONDA!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007 05:18:10 PM by doe_eyes » THIS ROCKS   Logged

i'm just a girl, doin' my own thing
RondaS

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007 06:58:17 PM »

big sigh of relief! Nothing got squished by the post!

I am so glad you like the Hall Pass system, I was so worried you wouldn't like it! It was really hard to come up with something big and garish and easy to spot, but at the same time not ugly, LOL!

Ronda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Brightest Blessings!
darkladymajesta
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007 02:05:35 PM »

I got my package last night! I was so exhausted after a long day at school (I have evening classes) that I just plopped into bed after opening it. So without further delay. Here are pictures of my amazing package from motleycruiser!
If you have photos please feel free to post them! Thank you for such a lovely package XD

All of the amazing loot together. So much candy and tea! XD I believe the silver packages are mint flavored tea stirrers?

Unfortunately the teapot broke in transit. Could you tell me where you got this set? I would love to get another since both pieces took a beating in transit and I love it so much.

The matching cup. Perfect size! It is not broken but has a scratch down the side and, while still usable, I am afraid of putting it in the microwave now.

Inside of cup. Isn't it cute?

The cute tea pot in its cute cozy. Did I put it on right?

Bottle holder which has a small strap so I can put it over my wrist or on the straps of my purse or backpack. The pictures do not do the yarn justice in any of the crocheted items.

Cool wrist warmers that I could not get a good photo of to save my life  Embarrassed She also added crossword puzzle buttons. They are really cool but hard to photo.

I loved it all.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
motleycruiser
Anitsocial Butterfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007 03:06:46 PM »

the cozy is made so it covers your pot & cup when they are stacked together. I found it at the thrift store but it still had its original sticker from Kohls on it though, if I remember it was made by Sonoma.

I receive my great package too, the mail always comes right before I go to work so I never have time to post pics but I will later.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Lose 5 Pounds in 5 Seconds With Sexy Contoured Cheekbones!
Five Tips to Stop Acne Breakouts This Fall
Mermaid Makeup Tutorial Part 2
Best Ways To Update Your Skin Regimen For The Fall
Best Drugstore Beauty Products
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Thrifty Dog Bed
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...